里面有被拐卖♥♥的女孩,
with trafficked girls in them,
都是由不同的帮派经营的。
all run by different gangs.
那些女孩是从东欧带来的
And those girls there, they're brought in from Eastern Europe
嫁给巴基斯坦男人,
to marry Pakistani men,
这样他们就能拿到欧盟护照了。
so that those men can get an EU passport.
这是个有利可图的交易。
It's a lucrative trade.
还有一个快结束了,所以他们很忙。
And one that's coming to an end, so they're busy.
- 那尼日利亚女孩呢?-是的。
- And what about Nigerian girls? - Yeah.
尼日利亚,叙利亚,东南亚,
Nigeria, Syria, south east Asia,
很多地方,如果我们能找到他们,
lots of places. And if we pick them up,
他们会直接回去找他们的上级。
they just go straight back to their handlers.
- 是他们吗?-是的。
- Is that those guys? - Yeah.
他们做洗车生意。
They run a car wash business.
事实上,也许你的失踪人员会出现在那里。
In fact, that's maybe where your missing men could turn up.
一切都是为了控制。
It's all about control.
我们称之为极端剥削。
We call it extreme exploitation.
还有麦奎尔。
And McGuire...
他只是没有足够的影响力来灌输那种程度的恐惧。
He just doesn't have the clout to instil that level of fear.
至少他自己不会。
Not on his own, anyway.
他去设得兰群岛不是为了呼吸新鲜空气。
He wasn't up in Shetland for the fresh air, Sam.
你在设得兰群岛的酒店是管道边上的安全屋。
Your hotel in Shetland was a safehouse along the pipeline.
麦奎尔是个步兵,
McGuire is a foot soldier,
- 而不是将军-什么... 管道?
- not a general. - What... pipeline?
这就是他们所说的从那里到这里的路线。
That's what they call the route from there to here.
现在他们用的是小端口,从后门进来。
Now they're using the smaller ports, coming in through the back door.
我们需要你们关上那扇门。
And what we need is for you guys to close that door.
是吗?
Is that right?
那我怎么才能找到他?
So how do I find him?
我觉得他的前妻可能是最佳人选。
I think his ex-wife might be our best bet.
我已经两年没见过我前夫了。
I haven't seen my ex-husband in two years.
我也不想。
And I don't want to either.
让他从我的生活中消失真是一种解脱。
It's a relief, having him out of my life.
所以你不知道他在设得兰群岛经营酒店是为了什么?
So you wouldn't know what he was doing running a hotel on Shetland, then?
设得兰群岛的酒店?
A hotel on Shetland?
听起来一点都不像他。
Doesn't sound like him at all.
他用的是假名 Paul Kiernan。
He was using a false name. Paul Kiernan.
真的吗?
Really?
抱歉,我帮不了你。
Listen, I'm sorry, I can't help you.
我不知道他卷入了什么,不过没什么能让我惊讶的。
I don't know what he's involved in. Although nothing would surprise me.
那人口贩卖♥♥呢?
What about people trafficking?
什么?
What?
我们认为他涉嫌非法带人入境,
We think he's involved in bringing people into the country illegally,
然后强迫他们为很少或没有工资的工作,
then forcing them to work for little or no wages,
或者当家奴。
or as domestic slaves.
能给我们一份你的员工和客户名单吗?
Can we have a list of your staff and clients?
我们只是想查一下他们的住院证明。
We'd just like to check their residency papers.
确保他们没有被利用。
Make sure none of them are being exploited.
我可以向你保证,
Yeah, well, I can assure you,
我们只提供合法和愿意的家务人员。
we only supply household staff that are legal and willing.
没什么好隐瞒的,对吧?
Nothing to hide, then, have you?
你知道,这开始感觉像是骚扰了。
You know, this is beginning to feel like harassment.
你的前夫可能牵涉其中
Look, your ex-husband could be involved
在设得兰群岛死了三个人。
in as many as three deaths on Shetland.
你很幸运,我们没有把这里翻个底朝天。
So you're lucky we're not tearing this place apart.
如果他联♥系♥你,你马上联♥系♥我。
If he gets in touch with you, you contact me straight away.
否则我会认为这是妨碍司法。
Or I'll consider it obstruction of justice.
- 你相信她吗-不。
- You believe her? - No.
谢谢你,桑迪。
Thanks for this, Sandy.
我只需要再问你几个问题
So I just need to ask you a few more questions
卡勒姆 · 邓伍德自杀前的几个小时。
about the hours before Calum Dunwoody took his own life.
当然。
Sure.
他和你的最后一次谈话,他要了笔和纸。
His last conversation with you, he asked for pen and paper.
- 是你给他的-没错。
- You gave it to him. - That's correct.
- 他有写下什么吗?-没有。
- Did he write anything down? - No.
你也没理由认为他会用笔自杀。
And you had no reason to think he was going to use the pen to kill himself.
没有,你呢?
No. Would you?
这没什么关系吧?
That's not really relevant, is it?
没有。
No.
你们还说了别的吗?
Did you talk about anything else?
他让我告诉他妻子离开群岛,
He asked me to tell his wife to get off the Isles,
去她妈妈家。
to go to her mother's.
他问的时候是什么表情?
And how did he seem when he asked this?
什么意思?
What do you mean?
他看起来害怕,焦虑吗?
Well, did he seem frightened, agitated?
不,没有。
No, not really.
你告诉 Morag 了吗?
And did you? Tell Morag?
没有。
No.
我答应了,但前提是他告诉我他为谁工作。
I said I would, but only if he told me who he was working for.
那是我们最后一次通话。
That was the last time we spoke.
好的。
OK.
谢谢,桑迪。
Thanks, Sandy.
审查委员会想要采访你。
The review commission will want to interview you.
这是自愿的,你可以拒绝,
Now, it's voluntary, you can refuse,
但我建议你们合作。
but I suggest you play ball.
你觉得我有麻烦了吗?
Do you think I'm in trouble?
我得等到 PIRC 的调查结束
I'll have to wait until PIRC concludes their investigations
在我决定是否采取进一步行动之前。
before I decide whether further action should be taken.
有可能 Prentice
It's possible that Prentice
和 Aaron McGuire 有染。
was involved with Aaron McGuire.
你觉得这和袭击你家人有关吗?
Do you think this had anything to do with the attack on your family?
你没有告诉我们事情的全部,杰米。
You're not telling us the whole story, Jamie.
你必须这么做。
And you need to.
你撒的谎越多,就越不像个受害者。
The more you lie, the less you look like a victim.
你明白我在说什么吗? 这些都不是我♥干♥的。
Do you understand what I'm saying? None of this is my doing.
但你知道,却什么都没做。
But you knew, and you didn't do anything.
我很怕我哥哥。
I was scared of my brother.
他不听我和妈妈的话。
He wouldn't listen to me or Mum.
这是他自找的。
He brought this on himself.
是他杀了丹尼尔吗,你是这个意思吗?
Did he kill Daniel? Is that what you mean?
没有。
No.
我不知道。
I don't know.
我只是..。
I just...
每个人都恨我们。
Everyone hated us.
因为他。
Because of him.
因为他对待别人的方式。
Because of the way he treated people.
那么,他对谁不好?
So, who did he treat badly?
那些为他工作的人?
The people who worked for him?
是的,还有商队里的女孩们。
Aye. And the girls up in the caravans.
就像 Rosie。
Like Rosie.
他把所有人都当垃圾对待。
He treated everybody like dirt.
你没事吧?
You OK?
你要回去见家人还是..?
You got to get back for family or...?
没有,没有家人。
No. No family.
- 你呢?-我有个女儿。
- You? - I've got a daughter.
不过她离家出走了。
She's left home, though.
看来 Claire McGuire 要去什么地方了。
Looks like Claire McGuire's going somewhere.
就是她。
OK, that's her.
我刚和杰米通过电♥话♥。
I just spoke to Jamie.
他不喜欢 Prentice 对待商队里的女孩的方式。
He didn't like the way Prentice treated the girls in the caravans.
尤其是那个叫 Rosie 的。
Especially the one called Rosie.
我还是觉得他知道更多袭击的事
I still feel like he knows more about the attack
- 比他表现出来的要好-好的。
- than he's letting on. - OK.
听着,问问柯拉,
Listen, check with Cora,
看看这些伤口是不是自己造成的。
see if those wounds could be self-inflicted.
然后找到 Rosie。
And then find Rosie.
能再跟她谈谈就好了。
Be good to talk to her again.
好的,没问题。
Yeah, OK, will do.
我会派人在海斯家外面守几天,
I'll put someone outside the Hayes place for a couple of days,
- 以防万一,好吗-好主意。
- just to be on the safe side. OK? - OK. Good idea.
警♥察♥..。
Police...
剧集 | 设得兰谜案(2013) | 导航列表