他是左撇子。
He's left-handed.
他身上还有几处防御伤。
And he's also got several defensive wounds.
不太可能。
It's unlikely.
不太可能,不是不可能?
Unlikely, not impossible?
不,不是不可能。
No, not impossible.
我想他可以把刀子转过来。
I suppose he could have turned the knife round.
用另一只手。
Used the other hand.
好吧,干杯。
OK, cheers for that.
离那远点。
Stay away from there.
外面没什么好看的。
There's nothing for you to see out there.
尼基还好吗?
Is Niki all right?
尼基没事。
Niki's fine.
那你为什么把我们关在这里?
Then why are you keeping us here?
我想工作,我能工作。
I want to work. I can work.
尼基也可以,我们得工作。
So can Niki. We need to work.
我们得寄钱回家。
We need to send money home.
不,不,不,不,不,不。
No, no, no, no, no, no.
你是..。
You're...
特别的,
...special,
我们不希望你被玷污。
we don't want you sullied.
就是这样。
That's it.
好吧,来吧。
Right. Come on.
天啊。
Jesus.
看在上帝的份上。
For God's sake.
上帝啊。
Jesus Christ.
该死的,不要!
Bloody hell, don't!
来吧。
Come on.
McGuire 在南边还有一栋楼。
McGuire owns another building on the South side.
租给了住房♥福利的租户。
It's rented out to tenants on housing benefit.
没有他的踪迹。
No sign of him.
我们搜查了克莱尔的公♥司♥。
We searched Claire's agency.
她有来自不同国家的工人。
She has workers coming in from various countries.
有可能她在和被贩卖♥♥的工人打交道
It's, it's possible that she's taking on trafficked workers
和他们的经纪人平分工资。
and splitting the wages with their handlers.
已经通知她停止交易,等待进一步通知。
She's been told to cease trading until further notice.
我们能不能搜索一下数据库
Is there any way that we could search the database
就为了一个手上有蛇纹身的纹身师?
for a tattooist with a snake on their hands?
如果你要去别的地方,我可以自己来。
Look, if you need to be somewhere else, I can do this on my own.
我只是没时间照顾你。
It's just I don't have time to, to babysit you.
我桌上有一堆案子。
I've got a pile of cases on my desk.
一个失踪的女孩不重要吗?
And a missing girl isnae important?
我有几十个女孩失踪了。
I have dozens of missing girls.
好的。
OK.
南边有个纹身店。
There's a tattoo parlour on the South side.
我认识那个纹身师,她可能认识什么人。
I know the tattooist there, she might know someone.
别问了。
Don't ask.
当时看起来是个好主意。
It seemed like a good idea at the time.
我不会的。
I wasnae gonnae.
- 嘿-嗨,你好吗? 请坐。
- Hey. - Hi, how you doing? Just take a seat.
恐怕我不是来纹身的。
Oh, I'm not here for a tattoo, I'm afraid.
找一个会蝴蝶的人。
Looking for someone who does butterflies.
她手上有条双头蛇。
Two-headed snake on her hand.
有印象吗?
Ring any bells?
你知道谁有双头蛇吗?
You know anybody with a two-headed snake?
好吧..。
OK...
其实镇上有个地方是女人开的。
Actually there was a place in the town run by a woman.
我觉得她手上可能有条蛇。
I think she might have had a snake on her hand.
安德莉亚。
Andrea.
好几年没见到她了。
Haven't seen her for years.
我觉得她把生意卖♥♥给了 Graeme Benson。
I think she sold her business to Graeme Benson.
- 你知道我说的是谁吗-知道。
- You know who I mean? - Yep.
你知道她的第二个名字是什么吗?
Do you know what her second name was?
抱歉,她对我来说只是安德莉亚。
Sorry, she was just Andrea to me.
我想和 Wilson 警探谈谈。
I want to talk to DC Wilson.
- 我去看看他有没有空-马上叫桑迪 · 威尔逊来。
- I'll check if he's available. - Just get Sandy Wilson, now.
她想跟你谈谈。
She wants to talk to you.
你不能和她说话,除非你向保险公♥司♥做了笔录。
You can't talk to her until you've made a statement to the PIRC.
无视她也不是个好主意。
It's not a good idea to ignore her either.
我会和她谈谈的。
I'll talk to her.
对不起 Morag 但这违反了标准程序
I'm sorry, Morag, but it's against standard procedure
- 让 Sandy 说话...-我想知道他跟他说了什么。
- for Sandy to talk... - I want to know what he said to him.
- 他威胁他了,是吗-如果你想投诉,
- He threatened him, didn't he? - If you want to make a complaint,
你必须联♥系♥独♥立♥审查委员会,
you'll have to contact the Independent Review Commission,
- 但我可以帮你-我们有孩子!
- but I could help you with that. - We have kids!
向他们解释为什么他们的爸爸来帮助警♥察♥
Explain to them why their dad comes to help the police
再也不回家了。
and doesn't come home ever again.
我想知道他们说了什么。
I want to know what was said.
我想知道他为什么这么做!
I want to know why he did this!
出来跟我说话!
Come out here and speak to me!
Sandy 没有威胁你丈夫。
Sandy didn't threaten your husband.
你怎么知道,你当时在场吗?
How do you know? Were you there?
听着,如果你想和我谈谈,
Look, if you want to talk to me,
任何事,任何时候,
about anything, any time,
打电♥话♥吧。
just call.
我为什么要跟你说话?
Why would I talk to you?
你们有人吗?
Any of you?
干杯。
Cheers.
她叫安德莉亚 · 多伊尔,
OK, her name's Andrea Doyle,
没有她的前科,查不到她的地址。
there's no previous on her. Can't get an address for her.
她好像不见了。
She seems to have dropped out of sight.
好吧,那这个叫本森的家伙呢?
All right, what about this Benson guy?
他是本市顶尖的房♥地♥产♥开♥发♥商。
He's a leading property developer in the city.
我怀疑他不会和安德莉亚这样的人保持联♥系♥。
I doubt he'll have kept in touch with somebody like Andrea.
我还是想跟他谈谈。
Yeah, I'd still like to talk to him, though.
好的。
OK.
你没事吧? 怎么了? 你怎么了?
Are you all right? What's wrong? What's happened to you?
谢谢。
Thanks.
你好。
Hello.
进来吧。
Come on in.
有什么需要帮忙的吗?
How can I help you?
你想喝杯咖啡什么的吗?
Actually, uh, would you like a coffee or something?
不,我们很好,本森先生,我们不会耽误你的时间。
No, we're fine, Mr. Benson, we won't keep you.
我秘书说你在找人
So... my secretary says that you're looking for someone
叫 Andrea Doyle? 是吗?
called Andrea Doyle? Is that right?
你前段时间买♥♥下了她的生意。
You bought her business a while back.
一家纹身店。
A tattoo parlour.
严格来说,我买♥♥下了整栋楼。
Well, technically, I bought the whole building.
我们想知道你有没有和她保持联♥系♥。
We wondered if you'd stayed in touch with her.
她好像从雷达上消失了。
She just seems to have disappeared off the radar.
不,不,我没有。
No. No, I did not.
我要的是大楼,不是生意。
I was after the building, not the business.
事实上,到最后,我甚至不确定我是否见过她。
In fact, in the end, I'm not even sure that I met her.
她手上有个纹身。
She has a tattoo on her hand.
一条有两个头的蛇。
A snake with two heads.
我会记得的。
Well, that I would remember.
她出什么事了吗?
Has something happened to her?
她可能参与了人口贩卖♥♥。
She might be involved in people trafficking.
天啊。
Jesus.
我们真的是在比赛,底部,不是吗?
We really are on a race to the bottom, aren't we?
什么意思?
How do you mean?
绝望的人会做绝望的事。
Desperate people do desperate things.
廉价劳动力对谁都没有好处。
And cheap labour helps absolutely nobody.
如果你不付给别人一份体面的工资,他们就不能花钱。
If you don't pay someone a decent wage, they can't spend any money.
如果他们不能花一分钱,那么整个系统就不起作用了。
If they can't spend any money, then the whole system doesn't work.
但别让我开始,你会在这里呆一整天。
But don't get me started. You'll be here all day.
你们也有厕所吗?
Do you have outhouses as well?
有几个。
A few.
你出去的时候可以四处看看。
You're very welcome to look around on your way out.
这是一座迷人的建筑。
It is a fascinating building.
它是由一个航运大亨建造的。
It was built by a shipping magnate.
剧集 | 设得兰谜案(2013) | 导航列表