安迪告诉我邓肯住在你家。
Andy here told me that Duncan was living at your house.
如果我让 Cassie 不高兴了,我很抱歉。
I'm deeply sorry if I upset Cassie.
你找邓肯干什么?
And what do you want with Duncan?
只是想和你谈谈生意。
Just hoping to discuss some business.
这和你和 Carla Hayes 的事一样吗?
That'll be the same business you had with Carla Hayes?
拜托,我和卡拉是朋友。
Come on! I was friends with Carla.
你看起来对她的死并不难过。
Well, you don't seem that upset by her death.
恰恰相反,我很生气。
On the contrary, I am very upset.
那 Daniel Ugara 呢,你认识他吗?
And what about Daniel Ugara, did you know him?
不,不,他是谁?
No, no. Who's he?
他在你上次来设得兰群岛的时候被杀了。
He was killed in Shetland just around the time of your last visit.
你想让我说什么?
What do you want me to say to that?
我只是个生意人,仅此而已!
I am just a businessman, that's all!
不管你想干什么,
See, whatever it is you're up to,
为了你好,我希望这是合法的。
I hope for your sake it's legal.
- 嘿-嘿。
- Hey. - Hey.
- 你好吗?-我很好。
- How you doing? - Yeah, I'm OK.
Morag 和孩子们?
Morag and the kids?
- 是的,他们安顿下来了-很好。
- Yeah, they're settling in. - Good.
你想去找个座位,我去拿点喝的吗?
Do you want to go and get a seat and I'll get some drinks?
- 杜松子酒加奎宁水-好的。
- Gin and tonic. - OK.
过去几天我一直试图说服自己
I spent the last few days trying to convince myself
没有任何意义。
it didn't mean anything.
毕竟那只是个吻。
It was just a kiss, after all.
谢谢。
Thanks.
我不是那个意思。
I didn't mean it like that.
我知道。
I know.
哦,天哪!
Oh, God!
真是一团糟。
This is a bloody mess.
不会有事的。
It'll be all right.
不,不会的。
No, it won't.
因为我一直在想你。
Because I can't stop thinking about you.
关于我们。
About us.
别告诉我你没这么想过。
Please don't sit there and tell me you haven't been thinking the same.
我怎么想并不重要,不是吗?
Well, it doesn't really matter what I think, does it?
我是说,不会再发生什么事了,
I mean, nothing else can happen,
只要你和克里斯还在一起。
not while you and Chris are still together.
如果我们不是呢?
Well, what if we weren't?
爱丽丝,爱丽丝,这不公平。
Alice, Alice, it's not fair.
- 什么不是?-嗯..。
- What isn't? - Well...
我不能坐在这里告诉你结束你的婚姻。
I can't sit here and tell you to end your marriage.
那是你的选择,跟我没关系。
I mean, that's your choice, it's got nothing to do with me.
胡说!
Bollocks!
如果不是你,我根本不会想这些。
If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't even be thinking about it.
你还爱克里斯吗?
Do you still love Chris?
我不知道。
I don't know.
好吧,在你搞清楚之前..。
OK, well, until you've figured that one out...
我们之间不能再发生任何事了。
...nothing else can happen between us.
是的。
Yeah.
好吧,你要点什么?
OK, what are you having?
别傻了,我请客!
Don't be daft, I'm buying!
不,你可以得到这顿饭!
No, you can get the meal!
好吧。
All right.
一品脱啤酒,谢谢。
Pint of lager, please.
你知道吗,我饿死了。
You know what? I'm starving.
- 我们去吃咖喱吧-你确定吗?
- Let's get a curry. - Are you sure?
是的,是的,就在路那边有个地方。
Aye, aye, there's a place just up the road.
好吧。
Fair enough.
- 闭路电视上有什么发现吗-没有。
- You found anything on the CCTV? - No.
但这只是第一个摄像头,还有20个。
But this is just the first camera. We've got another 20 to go.
你可能要在这里待一整晚!
You could be here all night!
我没意见。
That's fine by me.
需要帮忙吗?
Do you want some help?
不,没关系,真的。
No. It's OK, truly.
我们俩在这里没有意义。
There is no point in both of us being here.
你应该出去玩玩。
You should get out, have fun.
玩得开心吗?
Have fun?
我不知道!
I don't know!
去做一些不在这里的事吧。
Just go and do something that isn't... in here.
祝你好运,明天见。
Good luck. See you tomorrow.
你们俩都饿了吗?
Both of you are hungry?
我要做那道特色菜。
I'm doing that speciality dish.
闻起来不错,这是什么?
Smells good. What is it?
意大利面。
Pasta puttanesca.
Puttanesca 你知道意大利语是什么意思吗?
Puttanesca, do you know what that means in Italian?
意思是妓♥女♥。
It means whore.
说真的,就是这个意思,妓♥女♥意大利面。
Seriously, that's what it means, whore's pasta.
我前妻以前很喜欢。
My ex-wife used to love it.
我想这应该是个征兆,对吧?
I guess that should have been a sign, huh?
这里..。
Here...
来,尝尝。
Here, try some.
- 不错-是吗?
- It's good. - Yeah?
给你。
Here.
吃这个。
Have this.
来吧!
Come on!
来吧!
Come on!
我们在庆祝。
We're celebrating.
干杯!
Cheers!
在尼日利亚,我们说..。
In Nigeria, we say...
好姑娘。
Good girl.
开始了!
Here we go!
- 你好-托什,一切都好吗?
- Hello. - Tosh! Is everything OK?
我听说你今天过得很糟糕,
I heard you had a rubbish day,
所以我带了礼物,披萨和红酒来?
so I come bearing gifts, pizza and wine?
太棒了!
Brilliant!
抱歉,进来,进来。
Sorry, come in, come in.
你怎么知道我住哪儿?
How did you know where I live?
我算是唐尼警探。
I'm kind of a detective Donnie.
好吧,那就说得通了。
Right. Oh, well, that'll explain it, then.
安静的夜晚。
Quiet night.
我和克里斯谈过了。
I had a session with Chris.
没想到你们这么要好。
Didn't know you guys were so pally.
没有你和他妻子那么亲密。
Not as pally as you and his wife.
今晚在酒吧看到你们俩了。
Saw you two in the pub tonight.
幸运的是,我在克里斯揍你之前把他救出来了。
Luckily, I got Chris out of there before he clocked you.
所以你欠我一个小人情,吉米。
So you owe me for that wee favour, Jimmy boy.
- 我们只是在聊天-很好。
- We were just talking. - Good.
因为玩女人没有好处,吉米,
Because there's no profit in womanising, Jimmy,
你最终只能孤军奋战,让所有人都恨你。
you just end up on your own with everybody hating you.
你和格雷姆 · 本森在一起干什么?
What are you doing with Graeme Benson?
- 谁?-嘿 Graeme Benson!
- Who? - Hey, Graeme Benson!
他不过是个飞侠哈利。
He's nothing but a Flash Harry.
他今天下午来过,恐吓 Cassie。
Well, he was here this afternoon, intimidating Cassie.
你和他是一伙的吗?
Are you working with him?
不,不。
No. No.
别骗我,邓肯。
Don't lie to me, Duncan.
我没撒谎。
I'm not lying.
我不认识他。
I don't know the guy.
那他今天下午在这里干什么?
Well, then, what was he doing here this afternoon?
邓肯?
Duncan?
这是音乐! 耶!
This is music! Yeah!
适当的音乐!
Proper music!
这音乐太老了。
This music's old.
弹些让我们开心的曲子。
Play something that makes us happy.
想看看我们怎么做吗?
Want to see how we go?
- 你喜欢舞曲吗?-是的。
- You like dance music? - Yes.
好的!
OK!
把那个给我。
Give me that one.
记得这个吗?
OK! Remember this one?
这到底是怎么回事!
What the hell's going on here?!
剧集 | 设得兰谜案(2013) | 导航列表