我已经不属于这里了。
I'm not part of anything here any more.
不是这样的。
That's just not true.
我不想骗你,邓肯,看着你过你的生活
I'm not going to lie to you, Duncan. Watching you live your life
就像看着苏格兰争取世界杯资格一样。
is like watching Scotland trying to qualify for the World Cup.
真令人沮丧,
It's frustrating,
尴尬,
embarrassing,
有时候,很痛苦,
at times, excruciating,
但最终,我还是希望
but ultimately, I live in hope that
你最终会成功的。
you'll get there in the end.
你觉得我们这个年纪还能赢几届世界杯?
How many World Cups do you think we've got left at our age?
三个?
Three?
走吧。
Away you go.
- 我们至少有六七个人-嗯。
- We've got six or seven at least. - Huh.
是啊,这就是我和你的区别。
Yeah, that's the difference between me and you.
你骨子里是个乐观主义者。
You're an optimist at heart.
别走,别卖♥♥给本森。
Don't go. Don't sell to Benson.
我会给你小酒馆的钱。
I'll gie you the cash for the bistro.
什么?
What?
我得用存下来的钱做点什么。
Well, I need to do something with all that money I've squirreled away.
我..。
I've...
我有..。
I've got, uh...
我有一个艺术家的印象,你可以看看。
I've got an artist's impression you could look at.
情绪板,你应该看看你在投资什么。
Uh, a mood board. You should see what you're, what you're investing in.
好的,我一会儿再看。
Aye, I'll take a look at them later.
你要我打电♥话♥叫披萨什么的吗?
Do you want me to phone in a pizza or something?
太好了,玛丽。
Aye, aye, that'd be great, Mary.
别客气,弗兰。
Oh, don't mention it, Fran.
剧集 | 设得兰谜案(2013) | 导航列表