剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表
-Allo, Aleksandr? -Oui, c'est moi.
好的
Bien.
对不起 博物馆打来的 我得走了
Sorry. The museum, I have to go.
又来?
Again?
整个星期都是这样
Oh, it's been like this all week.
我以为至少整个早上可以在一起
I thought we at least had the morning together.
我真的得走了
I have to go, I have to go, eh?
每天都这样?
Is this going to be every day?
凯莉
Oh, Carrie,
我现在压力很大
I'm under so much pressure.
拜托别再火上加油
Don't make me feel worse than I do, eh?
我没想让你不好受
I'm not trying to make you feel worse,
先前你放鸽子的事 我一句话也没说
I said nothing when you left me alone with your wife.
我知道你很难适应...
I know it is inconvenient for you right now...
但是我答应你
But I promise,
只要等展览开幕后
there will be time for us
就不会那么忙了
as soon as this exhibit opens.
好吗?
Okay?
凯莉 凯莉
Carrie? Carrie!
好多了 看
That's better. Just look!
我们在巴黎 这里太美了
We are in Paris! It's so beautiful.
叫司机带你到处逛逛
Go walk around, take the driver!
去哪都可以
Go everywhere.
不用司机 我自己逛
No, no, no, you take the driver.
做些法国人会做的事
I'll walk around and do French things,
学当个巴黎人
be very Parisian.
好...
Okay...
回头见
See you.
我喜欢你抽烟 很性感
I like the smoking, it's very sexy!
它会要我命
It's killing me!
真衰
Oh, God!
太感恩了
Merci, beaucoup.
凯莉
Carrie?
感觉很棒 对吧?
Isn't it amazing, Ma?
全家人聚在一起
The whole house is coming together.
小史蒂夫在做什么?
What's little Stevie doing over there?
什么?那是布莱迪 我在这里
What? That's Brady. I'm right here.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
你不觉得我妈怪怪的?
Does my mother seem odd to you?
你最好想清楚再说
You might want to rephrase that.
我说真的
No, I'm serious.
她好像头脑不清
She looks all loopy and she's disoriented.
史蒂夫 那叫做“酗酒症候群”
Steve, it's called the "one too many beers syndrome."
不 她的眼睛好像飘忽不定
Nah, her eyes aren't focusing or something
我很担心
and... I'm worried.
真的?
Really?
妈 要吃冰淇淋吗?
Hey, Ma, you want some ice cream?
别再让小史蒂夫吃草莓了
Don't let little Stevie have any strawberry.
玛莉 那是布莱迪
Mary, that's Brady.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
我知道那是布莱迪
I know that's Brady.
但你又是谁?
But who the hell are you?
我要带她去急诊室检查一下
I'm gonna run her down to the emergency room and check it out.
以防万一
It can't hurt, right?
妈 我们去散个步吧?
Ma, wanna go for a walk?
既然是拍匈奴王阿提拉
If it's a movie about Attila the Hun,
干嘛去加拿大拍?
why are they filming in Canada?
减少预算...
Cheaper...
而且那里一望无际
And it's pretty much just open space.
那也就是说接下来八星期
Which means nowhere to go and nothing to do
我会无聊死了
for the next eight weeks.
听我说
Listen to me.
重点是听就好
The operative word being listen.
如果你在拍片期间想舒解一下
I want you to feel free to have sex
就做♥爱♥吧
while you're on location.
又要旧话重提了?
Are we here again?
-在经历了所有之后?-不是旧话重提
-After everything? -No, we are not here again.
我不是想借此把你甩开
I'm not trying to push you away,
而是希望留住你
I'm trying to keep you.
如果说谁更了解性的重要
If anyone knows how important sex is to a person,
那就是我...
it's me...
更正一下 以前的我
Correction, was me.
那是化疗的关系
It's the chemo.
你的身体需要时间恢复
Your body just needs time to heal itself.
性♥欲♥会恢复的
It'll be back.
现在就好比是冬天...
It's like winter...
秃树并不表示这棵树枯死了
Just because the trees are bare, doesn't mean they're dead.
春天一到 就会茁壮茂盛
Along comes spring and bam!
我希望你有性生活
I want you to have sex.
我说真的
I'm serious!
我清楚我们之间的关系 而性就是性
I know what we have, sex is just sex.
我很了解
I understand that.
我不想为性而性
I don't want to just have sex.
现在你会这么说
Hm. You say that now,
但当你整天骑着马
but when you're riding a horse all day,
穿动物毛皮
wearing animal fur,
看到某个性感加拿大辣妹
and you see some sexy Canadian extra
穿着女奴的戏服时
in a slave-girl outfit,
你想把她抢走 就上吧
feel free to pillage her.
莎曼珊...
Samantha...
别这么古板
Don't be so provincial!
你演的可是野蛮人
You're playing a barbarian, for fuck's sake.
妈 上来
Step up there, Ma, come on.
到家了
There you go, all right.
要看电视吗?
You wanna watch some TV?
-好 -好的
-Yeah. -All right.
我待会过去
I'll be in there in a minute.
外面好冷
It's cold outside.
你没事吧?
So, it was nothing, right?
医生说她有轻微的中风
The doctor said she had a small stroke.
有明显的记忆丧失现象
She's got significant memory loss.
天啊 从什么时候开始的?
Oh God, when did it happen?
我想应该是一星期前吧
Best he can tell, maybe a week ago,
但确实没人知道 因为她都单独在家
but nobody knows 'cause she's been home alone.
今晚她就住这里吧
I want her to stay here with us tonight.
我去拿她的睡袍来
-Yeah. -So I'm gonna run and grab her nightgown and stuff.
她想穿自己的睡袍
She wants her own stuff.
我...和你去
I'll... I'll go with you.
梅格可以陪他们
Magda can stay here with them.
真令人难过
I'm so sorry.
梅格
Magda!
天啊
Jesus Christ.
这是怎么搞的?
What's been going on here?
-难道你不知道… -不知道
-Didn't you notice? -Nah,
一般情况下 她都是在楼下等我
she's always waiting for me to pick her up downstairs.
死蟑螂
Fucking cockroach!
好 不能再这样了
Okay, well, this stops right now.
不能让我妈过这种生活
My ma can't live like this.
我会找个帮佣或护士
I'll get a maid or a nurse or something.
全天候看着她
Someone to live with her full-time.
护士可以全天候看着她吧?
Nurses do that, right?
花钱就可以解决 对吧?
You can hire them to do that, right?
不能让我妈过这种生活
My ma can't live like this.
史蒂夫
Steve.
你妈可以和我们一起住
Your mother can come live with us.
真的?
She can?
当然...
Sure...
不然干嘛买♥♥那么大的房♥子?
Why else do we have that big house?
太感谢了
Oh, no. Merci, beaucoup.
凯莉布雷萧
Carrie Bradshaw!
-你是“欲望城市”的作者?-对
剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表