剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表
hurt, okay?
当然
Sure.
分手会让人很难过
Break-ups are tough.
在正常的情况下的确是那样
Yes. Under normal circumstances they are tough.
但这次我不只是难过
And in this case... tougher.
我不想把你扯进这件事来 但是…
Look, I don't want to drag you into this, but, uh...
柏格用便利贴跟我分手
Berger broke up with me on a post-it.
我知道身为柏格的朋友 你不能表现得太愤怒
Yeah, I know as Berger's friend, you can't have a normal reaction.
但正常的反应应该是这样的
But just so you know, the normal reaction has been...
我不是个广播电台
Not that I'm going around telling everyone.
只跟一些朋友提起这件事
Just some girlfriends.
我想知道为什么会有人这么做
I'm trying to understand why someone would do that.
或许他是害怕
Well, maybe he was afraid.
真有趣 怎么会呢?
Interesting, how so?
女人都会大发脾气
Women can get really angry.
我跟你保证 我会表现出谅解的样子
Well, I assure you, I would have been very understanding.
是啊
Right.
你是什么意思?
Excuse me?
女人都会那么说
You all say that,
但她们会抓狂变成疯婆子
but then you just freak and get all psycho-bitch.
真的吗?
Really?
所以那是我们的错
So now it's our fault?
我们认为 情人是无法好聚好散的
All we're saying is there really is no good way to break up with someone, is there?
你会那么说真的太有趣了 比利
Well, it's funny you should mention that, Billy,
但你错了
because actually there is.
你们应该勇敢而礼貌地
You can have the guts and the courtesy
当面告诉女人你不想再见到她
to tell a woman to her face that you no longer want to see her.
你可以说我疯了 但你们可以
Call me crazy, but I think that you can make a point
好好地说出分手 不必通过
of ending your relationship in a manner that does not
电子邮件 门房♥ 或是无缘无故失踪的方式
include an e-mail, a doorman or a missing person's report.
我觉得你们不该害怕当坏人
I think you could all get over your fear of looking like the bad guy
你们应该勇敢地跟另一半谈分手
and actually have the uncomfortable "break-up" conversation.
因为...
Because here's what...
越想逃避 越会让女人觉得你是坏人
Avoiding that is what makes you the bad guy.
-你知道吗?亚伦 -是安德鲁
-And just so you know, Allan... -Andrew.
大部分的女人 不是愤怒不讲理的疯婆子
Uh-huh... Most women aren't angry, irrational psychos.
我们只想结束一段情
We just want an ending to a relationship that...
那应该是体贴 高雅的
that is thoughtful and decent
还得尊重我们拥有过的一切
and honors what we had together.
比利 我认为
So my point, Billy, is this,
情人间的确可以好聚好散
there is a good way to break up with someone.
用便利贴分手太卑鄙了
And it doesn't include a post-it!
好吧
Oh. Okay.
那样子好多了
Much better.
真的吗?我们得赶紧离开这里
Ya think? We have to get out of here immediately.
怎么样?你有男朋友吗?
So, what? You have a boyfriend?
我吗?不
Me? No.
好吧
Right.
我真的没有
I don't.
少来了
Come on.
怎么可能?
How is that possible?
我不知道
I have no idea.
我也不知道
Well, neither do I.
你很性感
You're hot.
抱歉 我们要离开了
Hi. Sorry, we're leaving.
我刚明白千万别带着怒气上♥床♥
I just learned you should never go to bed angry.
好吧
Oh! Well...
很高兴能认识你
Oh, well... It was really great meeting you.
我也是
It was good to meet you.
后会有期
I'll see ya...
谢谢
And thanks.
为什么?
For what?
我很生气
Okay, so I'm angry.
他们会告诉柏格我很生气
So those guys will tell Berger that I'm angry.
但我已经不在乎了
I can live with that.
来吧 让我吸一口
C'mon, bro, give me a hit.
你闻到了吗?
Do you smell that?
是大♥麻♥
-Pot. -Oh.
我们去爽一下
Let's get high!
我想爽一下
I'd get high.
你是认真的吗?
Wait, are you serious?
当然 现在的我 需要让脑袋变得一片空白
Yes! That's exactly what my mind needs, cloudiness.
我对生活太认真了
I'm still too lucid on the facts of the day and night.
我们上次抽大♥麻♥是什么时候?
Hey, when was the last time you smoked pot?
那时我还穿着这件牛仔裤
I think I was wearing these jeans.
-我不抽大♥麻♥ -是啊
-I'm not smoking pot. -Post-it.
我们要去哪里弄大♥麻♥?
How would we even get any?
我可以打电♥话♥给我的中盘 但他去度假了
I'd call my dealer, but he's at the Cape.
去他的中盘跟别♥墅♥
Oh, damn those dealers and their summer houses.
我去问那些家伙
I'll ask those guys.
打扰一下 伙计们
Excuse me, fellas?
打扰一下
I got it... -Excuse me?
我朋友跟我想问你们…
My friends and I were wondering if you knew...
我喜欢她穿牛仔裤的样子
I like her in those jeans.
跟陌生人买♥♥大♥麻♥安全吗?
Is it safe to buy pot from strangers?
他们不是陌生人 他们是我们新交的大♥麻♥朋友
They're not strangers, they're our new friends with pot.
他们要到街角的“淹死狗”酒吧
They're going around the corner to Drown the Hound,
那里有个家伙卖♥♥大♥麻♥
there's a guy there who deals.
我勾搭上那个眼镜仔了
And I get the one with the glasses.
天啊 没有她要不到的东西
My, when she scores, she scores.
太棒了
Alright.
“淹死狗”
Mmm. Drown the Hound.
我还以为他们是在开玩笑
And I thought they were being ironic.
-我看到他们了 -去拿我们的…
-I see our guys. -Yeah, go get our...
如果那个地方叫做“上♥床♥”
If that last place was called Bed,
这里该叫做“臭死人”
then this should be called "Smell."
你们自便吧
Well, hold your nose.
我答应史密斯 会看他上“现场点歌♥”
I promised Smith I'd watch him on TRL
这个鬼地方有电视
and this dump has a TV.
地板上是什么东西?
What's this all over the floor?
花生壳
Peanut shells.
-为什么?-我不知道
-Why? -I don't know.
花生壳出现在这里也是有原因的吗?
Do peanut shells have to happen for a reason?
有什么需要我效劳的?
What can I get ya?
这是20块
Here's a 20.
那应该够买♥♥三杯酒 我还想转台
I assume in a place like this that covers three drinks and a channel change.
新娘要再来杯果冻甜酒吗?
Does the bride need another jello shot?
不了
No, I can't...
-再来一杯 -看看她们
-One more. -Look at them.
她们好快乐
So happy.
甜心 怎么了?
Hey, sweetie, what's wrong?
真希望我没有结过婚
I just... I wish I'd never been married before.
但如果你没有嫁给崔 也就不会认识哈利了...
But, if you hadn't married Trey, you wouldn't have met Harry...
我知道 但我不喜欢这是我第二枚婚戒
I know, it's just, I hate that this is my second ring
这是我第二次结婚
and that this is my second marriage.
我好不容易找到真爱
And I hate that I finally found the love of my life
却不能大肆庆祝
and I can't celebrate it in a big, big way.
你想做什么都可以
You can do whatever you want.
不行 那么做...
No, I can't. It's...
太不合礼仪了
It's inappropriate.
打扰一下
Excuse me...
你能帮我和朋友们拍张照吗?
Hi, would you take a picture of me and my girlfriends?
她要结婚了
She's getting married.
-没问题 -谢谢
-Sure. -Thank you.
她昨晚订婚了
You know, she got engaged last night.
真好
Oh! That's great!
恭喜
Congratulations!
不 这是我第二次结婚
No, no, it's my second...
她要嫁给一个好男人
She's getting married to a wonderful man.
看看她的戒指
And look at this rock.
好漂亮
剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表