剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表
欲望城市
(性♥爱♥专家凯莉布雷萧 并且勇于发问)
“高度性期望”
和像柏格这般优质对象的
The only thing as delicious as those first few bites
前几次约会
of a truly great burger
就像咬下特级汉堡的前几口一样美味
are those first few dates with someone truly great...like Berger.
我心里想着
All right, so I thought, that's cool.
我要在家乡办个读书会
I'll do a book reading in my hometown.
在第五个问题之后
Right about after the fifth question,
我发现我妈妈在刁难我
I realized that my mother is heckling me.
-她才没有 -她有
-She was not! -No, no, she was!
去问问邦诺书店里的人
Ask anybody at the Downer's Grove Barnes and Noble, all right.
他们还在谈论这件事
They still talk about it.
过来
Come here.
每件事都很新鲜 每件事都是初体验
Everything is fresh. Everything is a first.
你很喜欢你的牛肉汉堡
You like your beef.
每个举动都是前戏
Everything is foreplay.
即使逛家饰店
Even a trip to Bed Bath and Beyond
也都会成为美好的经历
can become an ecstatic errand.
看不出来你喜欢鱼
I don't see you as a fish person.
因为你进了鱼主题区
Yeah, the problem with the fish is then you're into the whole fish theme.
鱼形肥皂 鱼的浴垫
You have the fish soap, the fish bath mat...
这是金字塔式销♥售♥
It's a pyramid scheme, this shower curtain.
我家用的是这个
Now, this one... this is the one I have at home.
但我家里的那个“China”已经长了霉
Except on mine, China's covered in mold.
他们还以为问题出在communism
And here they thought communism was a problem.
逛街购买♥♥浴帘是很私密的事
You know, it's a very intimate thing, shopping for shower curtains.
是吗?
Oh, yeah?
等我带你到寝具区你就知道了
Wait till I get you into bedding.
当然 首次的亲吻
And of course, those first kisses
是世上最棒的亲吻
are the greatest kisses in the world.
晚安
Goodnight.
我们应赶在他们关灯前离开
All right, we should get out of here before they turn the lights off.
店员等不及要关门
The wait staff couldn't wait any longer,
我也等不及
and neither could I.
我迫不急待希望柏格在我床上 浴室及其他地方
I wanted Berger in my Bed Bath and Beyond...immediately.
我可能要留下丰厚的小费
I'm either leaving a very big tip
不然就得留下干洗费
or a dry-cleaning receipt.
我的头发
Ow, my hair.
对不起
Oh, sorry, is that...
不 我只是…
Yeah, no, I just...
第二天晚上 莎曼珊力邀我们到生食餐厅
The next night, Samantha convinced us to go to Raw,
那里的气氛很热烈 但食物则不然
where the scene was hot and the food was not.
不需烹煮 因此可省去等候的时间
You'd think a place that eliminated cooking could eliminate waiting.
什么意思 他们不烹煮食物?
What do you mean? They don't cook the food here?
所以才叫“生食餐厅” 就像是生食运动?
That's why they call it Raw. The raw food movement?
很多人为之疯狂
People love it.
像史汀 黛咪 顺宜和我
Sting, Demi, Soon Yi, soon me.
生食到底是什么?
Now, what is raw food exactly?
纯素 不含乳制品 任何食物皆不烹煮超过48度
Vegan non-dairy, and nothing is cooked over 118 degrees.
也就是说 生的蔬菜
So in other words, raw vegetables.
有时还包括花卉
And sometimes flowers.
你知道?
And you knew about this?
我在纽♥约♥时♥报♥上看过
I read a review in The Times.
园艺栏吗?
Where, in the gardening section?
听说很美味
I heard it's delicious.
各位 皇帝是没有炉具的
People, the emperor has no oven!
抱歉 我昨晚睡得不好
Sorry. Sorry. I didn't get enough sleep last night.
是吗 你跟柏格上♥床♥了吗?
Really? Did you finally bugger Berger?
你等了多久才说出口
How long have you been waiting to say that?
我才刚想到
It just occurred to me.
没错 我们上♥床♥了
-Yes, we finally buggered. -Yay!
你现在又鼓励性♥交♥了
You realize you're now applauding intercourse?
那是她的第一次 她真的喜欢他
Well, it was her first time and she really likes him.
琼斯 你的桌子已经好了
Jones, your table is ready.
从实招来
So details?
挺好的
Um, it was good.
-还不错 -还不错?
-It was fine. -Fine?
我不想谈这件事
I don't really want to talk about it.
他不举吗?
He couldn't get it up.
他没问题
He could get it up, that wasn't the...
我们没有问题
You know what, there was no problem.
说点别的吧
Moving on.
-祝用餐愉快 -谢谢
-Enjoy your meal. -Thanks.
怎么了?没什么大不了的
What? I don't want to make a big deal about it.
只不过是第一次罢了
It was just the first time.
其他的部分都非常好
But we're so good everywhere else.
在餐厅用餐很愉快 就像…
We're great in restaurants, it's like poppity pop pop.
接吻的部分也很棒 然后...
And the kisses are great. And then...
到了床上...
in bed, there was...
就是没有化学反应
there was no sexual chemistry.
不知道怎么的
I don't know what happened.
他…
He just...
找不到你的敏感带?
Couldn't find your clit?
他知道自己在做什么
He knows what he's doing!
那到底问题出在哪?
Then what are we talking about?
就是…就是很安静
It was... it was just quiet.
是我就不担心 凯莉
I wouldn't worry about it, Carrie.
如果吻得好
If the kisses were good,
性♥爱♥也会一样好
then the sex will eventually be good.
-我是不担心 -有多安静?
-I'm not worried. -How quiet was it?
有一度我还听到M11路公车
It was so quiet that at one point I heard the M11 bus.
我听到楼道里开门的声音 听到街上有人下车的声音
I heard the doors open. I heard people getting off.
至少有人下了车
Well, at least someone was getting off.
再说到…
And speaking of...
欢迎光临生食餐厅
Hey. Welcome to Raw.
你好
Hello.
我会帮你们送上开胃小点
We like to get you started with a little amuse-bouche.
他已经让我胃口大开
I'd like him to amuse my "bouche."
这看起来很可口
Well, this just looks delicious.
这是我们的夏日蔬菜汤
It's our summer vegetable soup.
看到你们已经定好喝什么了
I see you guys are set for drinks,
要不你们看一下菜单
so I'll give you a minute with the menus.
有没有兴趣试试今日特餐
And, oh, our specials tonight, if you're interested...
我非常有兴趣
Oh, I'm extremely interested.
韭菜木瓜馅饼和绿栉瓜玉米卷饼
Leek papaya patties and zucchini enchiladas.
我等一下要去吃披萨
I'm gonna need a pizza after this.
我等一下要用纸巾擦干椅子
I'm gonna need a napkin to dry off my seat.
他们的侍者好正点
That waiter was hot.
他们的汤正好相反
And the soup is not.
这是什么?
What is this?
恐怖
Bad, this is bad.
就像是草坪装在碗里
It is like lawn in a bowl.
有些东西还是要超过48度才行
Maybe some things should be over 118 degrees.
例如性♥爱♥
Like sex for example.
好吧 能不能忘了那件事?
Okay, can we please forget I said anything?
认真的
Seriously.
还有谁有新消息?
Who else has news?
我有 把菜单放下
I do, but you're going to have to put down your menus
我需要你们全神贯注听我说
because I need your undivided attention.
你得杀了那位侍者才行
Well, you'll have to shoot our waiter.
看看他的屁♥股♥
Will you look at that ass?
可以了吗?
Do you mind?
我有惊人的消息要宣布
I have something a bit shocking to say.
听我说完后不要有任何反应
And after I say it, I don't want anyone to react
因为我很满意我的决定
because I'm very happy with my decision.
我要成为犹太教♥徒♥
I'm becoming a Jew.
什么?
What?
你反应很大
I can feel you reacting.
我很爱哈利 而他也爱我
I love Harry very much, and he loves me.
因此明天我要去见犹太牧师 讨论入教的问题
So tomorrow I'm meeting with a rabbi to discuss converting.
这是为男人所做的很大改变
剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表