剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表
I wouldn't.
因为史密斯要回来了
Because Smith is coming back into town.
我一向觉得性♥爱♥比小孩重要
And I've always chosen sex over babies.
所以我才会得癌症
And that's apparently why I got cancer!
隔天 我试穿新装也试演新角色...
The next day, I tried on two labels...
路易威登新装和新妈咪
-Classic Vuitton... and new mommy. -Okay, well...
你看...
Look at that...
要坐婴儿车了…
Yeah! Now we're gonna go in the carriage,
我们要见证...
-and we're gonna see the... Oop!
手♥机♥响了
My phone is ringin'!
坐好别动
Will you stay here? Oh, hold on.
喂 你好
Yeah. Yeah, hello?
情况如何?
So how is it going?
刚才有个妈妈 以为我就是真正的妈妈
I think that I was just mistaken for a mother by a mother.
布莱迪好吗?
So he's okay?
我们...处得好极了
Yes, Brady and I...are having a lovely time.
今天下午我们要去佩特洛夫斯基的豪♥宅♥
In fact, we are going to spend the afternoon at the Hotel Petrovsky.
他喜欢小孩吗?
Is he a baby person?
我不太清楚 但我告诉他
Well I wouldn't have guessed it but when I told him
有布莱迪时 他说把他带过来
I had Brady for the day he said to bring him over.
这样安全吗?
But i-is it safe?
那里有楼梯或尖角吗?
Are there stairs? What about sharp edges?
夏洛特 那里可是危险场所
Charlotte, it's a death trap.
我会在他身上绑枕头以防万一
We're just gonna strap a pillow around the kid and hope for the best.
随后 在市中心
And further downtown,
莎曼珊则对这位大牌女医生紧追不舍
Samantha was in hot pursuit of the hot woman doctor.
你好 我是莎曼珊琼斯
Hi, I'm Samantha Jones.
我们讲过几次电♥话♥
We've spoken on the phone...several times.
请别靠在柜台上
Uh-huh. Please stay behind the partition.
抱歉
Sorry.
你说麦安竹医生约满了...
I know that you said Dr. McAndrew was booked...
但这次是瓦德医生和波本医生推荐我来的...
but I was referred here by Dr. Ward and Dr. Popham...
他们参加了我主办的 “为医疗而画”的慈善会
who both attended the Paint for the Cure benefit I threw.
对不起 没有办法
I'm sorry. The doctor can't.
三月前都约满了
She's booked through March.
“为医疗而舞”慈善会的主席...
My good friend Susan Schaffer...
也是我朋友苏珊...
who threw the Dance for the Cure benefit...
她说如果人到现场...也许麦安竹医生
said that sometimes... Dr. McAndrew
-能排出时间看诊 -要到三月(又指:滚开)
-can squeeze you in if you just show up. -March.
在这里和谁搞上才能得到化疗的机会呢
Well who do you have to fuck to get chemo around here?
你说什么?
Excuse me?
抱歉 我心情不好...
I'm sorry, I'm upset. I...
我正在对抗癌症
I'm dealing with cancer.
全纽约的人也都在对抗癌症
All of New York is dealing with cancer.
更别提洛杉矶和迈阿密那些莽撞粗鲁的人
Not to mention some very pushy people in Los Angeles and Miami.
好吧
Fine.
我去坐着等 希望医生有空档
I'll just take a seat and hope for an opening.
医生三月前都没有空档
The doctor has no openings... 'til March.
你刚说过了
You already said that.
麦安竹医生的办公室...
Dr. McAndrew's office...
我从早上九点就来排了 所以...
You know, I've been here since 9:00 a.m. so...
如果有空档 我是第一顺位
if anyone's going to get in without an appointment, it's me.
我听得一清二楚 别担心
Loud and clear. Don't worry about me.
我会看到诊
I'll get in.
我已经排两天了
Well, I've been waiting for two days
现场还没有人看到诊
and so far no one's gotten in yet.
以前有人告诉我
I was once told I wouldn't be able
我不能去后台见米克杰格
to get backstage to see Mick Jagger.
但我见到了
Well I did get backstage.
还帮他口♥交♥了
And I blew him.
对不起
Excuse me,
我不知道 这个问题可不可以问…
I don't know if this is an appropriate question to ask...
经过刚才那番话 没什么不能问的
I think we passed appropriate a few seconds ago.
你得了什么癌症?
What kind of cancer do you have?
-乳腺癌 -我也是
-Breast. -Breast. Me too.
我有点好奇 你有小孩吗?
I'm curious, do you have children?
我没…
I'm a nun.
你 没有小孩
You have none.
不是 我是修女
No, no, no, I am a nun.
但那不表示
But that doesn't mean that
我不喜欢听刚才那段米克杰格的轶事
I didn't enjoy your Mick Jagger story.
我以为修女都要穿…
I thought that nuns had to wear...
我好久没穿修女服了
Oh. I haven't worn a habit in years.
所以…
So then...
你没有性生活?
you don't have sex?
没有
No.
从来没有?
Never had sex...
没有
No.
-我想再问一下 -请说
-Just one more. -Oh, go right ahead.
你们可以手♥淫♥吗?
Are you allowed to masturbate?
我从没想过
I never asked.
不过还是谢谢你 一周来我头一次忘掉癌症的事
But thanks for getting my mind off cancer for the first time in a week.
很高兴能帮上忙
Oh... Happy to help.
自从莎曼珊发现不论圣人或罪人...
Samantha felt a little better knowing that saints and sinners...
都同样会罹患癌症后
despite their habits...get the same treatment
她心情好多了
when it comes to cancer.
而目前为止
And so far...
还是看不到诊
that was no treatment at all.
好 到了
Okay, we're here!
布莱迪 快进来
Hey come on in, Brady, look at the candy!
警报器
-Oh, oh, oh, oh, the alarm.
天啊 小心玻璃
Oh, oh, wh... N-n-n-n-n-no, don't touch...
我的老天
Oh! Oh, my gosh.
好...
Okay, uh, um...
四 七…
Four, seven, wh-wh-wh-what...
-四 七… -欢迎
-Four, seven... -Welcome.
你好...
-Oh, hi. -Hey...
布莱迪把花瓶打翻了
Brady knocked the vase over.
真差劲 居然把错推给小孩
That's pathetic, blaming the baby.
我刚才还想拔腿就跑
Well... my other plan was just
假装你家被歹徒闯入
to leave and pretend you'd been burgled.
-你要我把钥匙还你吗? -行行好
You want...you want the keys back right now?
很吵
Yeah. The noise,
对 那是警报器
yes, the alarm.
对 她很笨 对吧?
Yeah. Yeah she's clumsy, isn't she?
好可爱...
Look at you...
亚力山大抱着婴儿的模样
Aleksandr holding the baby
是完全卸除心防的时候
was the most disarming thing of all.
而在纽约州北部的蜜月爱巢里
And upstate in "honeymoon central"...
棒呆了
That was really great.
现在要干嘛?
Now what?
什么意思?
What do you mean?
放轻松
We relax.
要出去走走吗?
Do you think we should go for a walk of something?
不要
Nah.
赖在床上就好
Let's just lay here, hang out.
这种机会可不常有
How often do we get to do that?
那倒是真的
That's true.
起床穿衣服?
So do you think we should get dressed?
我打算这四天都要光溜溜的
I plan on being naked for the next four days.
我想解开行李
I'm gonna unpack.
真有体力
Knock yourself out.
没有电视 也没收音机
There's no TV, or radio.
别大惊小怪 老婆
You okay there, partner?
我没事
I'm fine.
但是有光碟播放机和光碟片
But, hey, there is a CD player and a CD!
“摩和克山庄之音”
Sounds of Mohonk Mountain.
该死
Shit!
怎么了?
What's the matter?
我忘了拿手♥机♥充电器
I forgot my cell phone charger.
你又用不着手♥机♥
剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表