剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表
Well, you make a very good case.
我的医生也这么说
That's what my doctors say.
就是这样
Well, that's it.
我是来解释清楚的
I just wanted to explain myself
这样我就不会成为
so that I didn't become known eternally
“你在高中时交往过的疯子”
as that nutcase you dated back in high school.
“我的高中男友 最棒的接吻高手”如何?
How about "my high school boyfriend, who was the best kisser ever"?
可以接受
I could live with that.
你也很不错 你知道吧
You're not bad yourself either, you know?
当晚 我们的关系更进一步
That night, we went all the way.
而我们也不是唯一的一对
And we weren't the only ones.
? Rollin', rollin' Rollin' on a river ?
? River Do, do, do, do, do ?
? All right ?
第二天下午 我的另一位疯狂男友造访
The next afternoon, my other crazy boyfriend stopped by.
是真的
It's true.
马可斯做过同志伴♥游♥
Marcus was a gay escort.
但他1992年以后就洗手不干了
But he's been off the market since 1992.
你们谈过了
So you talked about it?
对 他说那是为了
Yes, and he says he did it
支付舞蹈课的学费
just to put himself through dance classes.
既然如此为何不早说?
But if that's true, then why keep it a secret?
或许他羞于启齿
Maybe he was embarrassed.
对 但是...
Yes, but...
问题不是出在伴♥游♥
It's not the escort thing,
而是他的刻意隐瞒让我不舒服
but the secret thing that's bothering me.
我最后一个知情
I was the last to know!
我不想从一个低俗皇后的
I don't want to hear the truth from some bitchy queen
过期杂♥志♥中得知此事
with back issues of Honcho.
因此...
So...
我们分手了
we broke up.
史丹佛 真的吗
Oh, Stanny, really?
对
Yes.
就在舞会前夕
And right before the prom!
但我还是要去 因为我是工作人员之一
And I still have to go because I'm on the decorations committee.
我这次又没有舞伴了
And I have no date. Again.
舞会是什么时候
Well, when is it?
明天晚上
Tomorrow night.
拜托你能不能跟我一起去?
Will you please, please, please go with me?
不行 我要去疗养院探视我的男友
I can't. I have to visit my boyfriend at the asylum.
你当然要去
Of course you do.
他想让我看看那个地方
He wants me to see the place for myself.
就像是个峡谷农场健康度假中心
It's supposed to be like Canyon Ranch.
亲爱的…
Honey...
我知道 但我喜欢他
I know, but I like him.
你一定是
You'd have to.
还能说什么好
And who are we to say he's got issues?
他正接受协助 那是件好事
He's getting help. Usually that's considered a good thing.
何况在纽约 大家都是疯子
And it's New York. Everybody's insane.
你还没和他上♥床♥吧
You slept with him, didn't you?
我有
Yes.
那就是问题的开始
Oh, that's where the problems begin.
只要你一跟他上♥床♥ 所有的警讯就被抛在一边
You sleep with someone, you start rationalizing away all the red flags.
至少他坦诚这件事
At least he was honest about it.
没错
Yes.
不像“保罗”
Unlike "Paul."
很明显 朱诺史毕尔中心
Apparently, the Juno-Spears Center
比索霍屋更难进去
was harder than the Soho House to get into.
或出来
Or out of.
(布雷萧)
即使只是访客 也可以看出这里是个避静的好地方
Even as a visitor, I could see how this was a very relaxing place to get away to.
这里很不错
-It's kind of nice, huh? -Mm-hmm.
到处都有健行步道
And there are great hiking trails all around here.
或许待会我们可以试试
Maybe later we can do a hike.
我不怎么健行
Oh, I don't really hike.
我也一样
Neither do I.
但我会告诉你我的发现
But I will fill you in on something I discovered.
健行其实就是...散步
Hiking...is walking.
-真的?-真的 就是散步
-Really? -Yes, hiking is walking.
我开始在想
I started to think,
朱诺史毕尔中心应该强制纽约客到这地方来
maybe the Juno-Spears Center should be mandatory for New Yorkers,
就像汉普顿或火烧岛
like the Hamptons, or Fire Island.
大便…
Feces, feces, feces!
-抓住他 -大便
Get him! Feces!
大便
Feces, feces!
我猜峡谷农场应该不太会发生那种事
I guess that doesn't happen very often at Canyon Ranch, huh?
我没去过
I've never been.
-说不定有 -我还想骗谁
-It might. -Who am I kidding?
这里是住满精神病人的收♥容♥所♥
This is a full-on psychiatric facility.
但有彼拉特斯运动
With Pilates.
你是这里最清醒的人
You're definitely the sanest person here.
就像是贫民区里的高级住♥宅♥
Well, thank you. But that's kind of like being the best house on a bad block.
但别人还是会劝你不要买♥♥
People would advise you against buying it.
也许当我还在这里的时候
Maybe it just wasn't the wisest thing
我们之间不该重新开始
to start something while I was still in here.
也许过个八到十个月 等我出去以后…
Maybe when I get out in eight to ten months...
八到十个月?
Eight to ten months?
我的医生认为我还有待努力
Yeah, my doctor still thinks I have a lot of work to do.
老实说 我觉得在这里很自在
And to be honest with you, I'm comfortable here.
我喜欢这里 我喜欢大家都将疯狂表露在外
I kind of like it. I like that everybody's craziness is out in the open.
我不介意和你约会
Well... I loved seeing you.
我也喜欢再和你约会
I've loved seeing you again.
但我了解
But I understand.
我们现在的处境不同
We're just in very different places right now.
讽刺的是 这是我最理智的一次分手
Ironically, it was the sanest breakup I ever had.
现在 让我们欢迎舞会中的两位女王
And now, the queen and queen of our prom...
凯莉布雷萧和史丹佛巴勒奇
Carrie Bradshaw and Stanford Blatch.
老天 我好爱这首歌♥
Oh, my God! I love this song.
我也是
Me too.
-谢谢你 -谢谢
Thank you very much.
? You'll take away The biggest part of me ?
? Ooo-ooh, no Baby, please don't go ?
这是我最好的一次舞会
This is my best prom ever.
谢谢你陪我来
-Oh. -Thank you for coming.
相信我 我很高兴能回来和正常人一起
Oh, believe me, I'm glad to be back with the normal people.
你知道最疯狂的是什么吗
You know the craziest thing of all?
我甚至曾想过
-Hm? -I somehow thought,
在经历了这么多事之后
that after everything I've been through,
我最后可能会回头和我的高中男友在一起
I might end up with my high school boyfriend.
我不认为 我的故事会有这种结局
Yeah. I don't think my story's gonna get tied up like that.
他可能会被绑住
Your boyfriend might get tied up.
并被带走
And taken away.
别开玩笑了 说不定八至十个月后我还会跟他约会
Okay, no more jokes. I might be dating him in eight to ten months.
我能不能加入
-Oh. -May I cut in?
不了 谢谢
Uh, no, thank you.
我已经有伴了
I already have an escort.
亲爱的 我没有告诉你 是因为那已经过去了
Honey, I didn't tell you because it's part of my past.
和现在我的毫无关系
It's not who I am anymore.
当时的我真的很乱
I was really messed up back then.
但现在的我已经不同
But I've got it together now.
今天是舞会之夜
And it's prom night.
我们一定要跳支舞
And we have to have a dance.
? How can we end it All this way ?
我想去喝点东西
Why don't I get some punch?
? When tomorrow comes And we'll both regret ?
? The things we said today ?
我只想知道一件事
Just tell me one thing?
你是不是曾和
Did you ever, ever sleep
安东尼那个小贱♥人♥上过床
with that little bitchy pine nut, Anthony?
当然没有
No. God, no.
? Ooo-ooh, no Baby, please don't go ?
? Ooh, girl ?
? Just got to have you By my side ?
也许这和你在高中时的想法有些出入
So maybe it won't look the way you thought it would look in high school.
但爱情是有可能降临的
But it's good to remember love is possible.
? Baby, please don't go ?
毕竟这里是纽约
Anything is possible.
剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表