剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表
The history, the tradition, the philosophy...
唉
Oy.
你们听
You guys...
我刚说了生平第一个“唉”
That was my first "oy."
嗨 维多利亚
Hi, Victoria! -Hi!
有些人刚刚才来
A whole bunch of folks just arrived
我还需要更多鲔鱼馅饼
so I'm gonna need some more tuna tartlets!
我的天
-Oh, my God! -Oh, God.
我无法承受看到这种画面
I'm way too fucking fragile to see this!
你被开除了
You're fired!
这是我皮包派对的大日子
This is my big purse party!
维多利亚 这款还有别的颜色吗
Victoria, does this come in any other colors?
我这里看起来像是百货公♥司♥吗
Do I look like a fucking department store?
滚出我的公♥寓♥ 快点
Get the fuck out of my apartment!
你们这些贱女人快滚出去
All you bitches get out of my apartment!
拿来
Give it!
看你搞的
Look what you did!
为了做这个我还剪了床罩
I cut up my bedspread for this!
好的 去吃晚餐
Okay, dinner time.
第二天 在以马内利教堂
The next day at Temple Emanuel...
很快你们就可以进行犹太浸礼
Soon, you'll be ready for your mikvah.
有谁能告诉我浸礼是什么
Who can tell me what the mikvah is?
夏洛特
Yes, Charlotte?
一种改信犹太教的仪式
It's the ceremony that marks our official conversion to Judaism.
很好
Very good.
这仪式的意涵为何?
And what does the service entail?
夏洛特
Yes, Charlotte?
一种沐浴仪式
It's a ritual bath
浸沐在水中重生而为犹太教♥徒♥
where we are immersed in water and reborn a Jew.
很好
Very good.
夏洛特一直都是资优生
Charlotte, always the straight A student,
她上起课来简直如鱼得水
took to her Judaism class like a gefilte fish to water.
重生之后
As you come to your rebirth as a Jew,
你将奉行新的戒律
you will find special and new traditions to embrace.
然而 你要记住
However, you must also bear in mind
你必须放弃基♥督♥教的信条
that you will be letting go of your Christian traditions.
许多人发现 要舍弃圣诞节是很困难的事
Many find Christmas to be the most difficult to leave in the past.
你必须忍♥痛放弃
You must grieve this loss.
这可能很不容易
It can be quite hard.
说到过去式...
And speaking of the past...
已经两点半了 你迟到了20分钟
It's half past two. You're 20 minutes late.
我知道 我有事被缠住了
I know. I got held up.
我可能赶不及赴约
I'm barely gonna make my appointment.
对不起
I'm sorry.
黛比的车出了状况
Debbie had car trouble so I took a cab.
黛比 谁是黛比
Debbie? Who's Debbie?
跟我约会的女孩
Debbie, the girl I'm seeing.
布莱迪准备好了
So Brady's changed and ready to go.
别忘了尿布袋
Don't forget the diaper bag.
请把他准时送回来
And please try to have him back on time tomorrow.
对不起 我从未迟到过 因为她的车…
I'm sorry, I'm never late. It's just her car...
史蒂夫 我不必知道那么多
Steve, I don't need to know!
我只希望你别再迟到20分钟
I just need you not to be 20 minutes late again.
谢谢
Thanks.
-打扰一下 明斯牧师 -什么事 夏洛特
-Excuse me, Rabbi Minsch? -Yes, Charlotte?
我在想你之前说的关于圣诞节的事
Um, I was just wondering, what you said about Christmas.
我想要问个清楚
How exactly black and white is that?
夏洛特 身为犹太教♥徒♥ 你必须奉行
Charlotte, as a Jew, you have to embrace
新的节假日而放弃 旧俗
the new holidays and let go of the old.
过圣诞节就好像 你是素食者却要吃肉一样
Keeping Christmas would be like being a vegetarian and still eating meat.
我不会上教堂
Well, I wouldn't go to church or anything,
但我能不能放棵树?
but maybe I could still have a tree?
不能
No.
唱圣歌♥?
-Caroling? -Uh-uh.
驯鹿?
Rudolph?
明斯牧师...
But Rabbi Minsch...
夏洛特 如果你真心想成为一个犹太教♥徒♥
Charlotte, if you are serious about becoming a Jew,
你必须去除过去的习气
you have to let go of the attachments to your past.
从那天开始 夏洛特就把他当成
From that day on, Charlotte would always think of him
“偷走圣诞节的明斯”
as the Minsch who stole Christmas.
当天晚上 远离亚马逊丛林的我
That night, miles from the Amazon,
在快要睡着的时候 突然…
I was just drifting off to sleep when...
还记得那件红色洋装吗
Remember that red dress you had?
什么?
What?
你在哪里?
Where are you?
在加州
In California.
床上
In bed.
我正要入睡
I was sleeping.
独自一人?
Alone?
没错 你把我吵醒了
Yes, you woke me up.
你不是不太需要睡眠
You never used to need so much sleep, kid.
我老了...
I'm old now...
像你一样
Like you.
那件红色洋装?
So the red dress?
范思哲还是古驰?
Versace or Gucci?
有细带子的
It had tiny little straps.
古驰
Gucci.
我只要解开其中一条带子 整件衣服就会掉下来
And when I slipped one strap down, the other would fall.
还记得那件洋装吗
Remember that dress?
记得
Yes.
你穿那件洋装很好看
You looked good in that dress.
没错
Yes.
还记得我在你的衣橱里找到你
Remember when I found you in your closet
你只穿了高跟鞋和胸罩
in just heels and a bra?
我从你背后靠近 把你的手贴在墙上?
And I came up behind you and put your hands against the wall?
记得吗
Remember that, hmm?
记得
Yes!
你昨晚做了什么
So what'd you do last night?
没什么 早早上♥床♥
Oh, nothing. Went to bed early.
意外和大人物通了性♥爱♥电♥话♥
Had accidental phone sex with Big.
-什么? -早午餐突然有看头了
-What? -Brunch is suddenly looking up.
事实上是他讲性♥爱♥电♥话♥
Well, actually, he had phone sex,
我试图礼貌地拒绝
I was on the other end trying to figure out a polite way to get out of it.
但我找不到礼貌拒绝性♥爱♥电♥话♥的方法
Turns out, there is no polite way to get out of phone sex.
我不知道你们会通性♥爱♥电♥话♥
I wasn't aware that you and Big had phone sex.
偶尔 自他搬走以后
Occasionally, since he moved away.
你们会做电♥话♥性♥爱♥
You have phone sex?
我不认为那是电♥话♥性♥爱♥
Well, I prefer to think of it not as phone sex
比较像是回忆过往
so much as a trip down memory lane.
好吧 下次他如果再打电♥话♥ 告诉他
Well, the next time he calls, just tell him
你已经和柏格在认真交往了
that you're in a serious relationship with Berger.
我没有和柏格在认真交往
But I'm not in a serious relationship with Berger.
我们还在约会
We're still just dating.
约会确实还不错
I mean, it's good dating,
但是我们还不知道以后会怎么发展
but we don't know where it's going yet.
如果你还在留恋大人物
Well, you're never gonna know where it's going
那就不会再继续发展了
if you keep "reminiscing" with Big.
这两件事并不相关
One doesn't have anything to do with the other.
为什么要把大人物这个包袱
I just don't know why you want to drag all that Big baggage
带进新的关系里
into the new relationship.
不是包袱 是“大包袱”
It's not baggage, it's "Biggage."
大人物对柏格不会造成威胁
And Big is no more a threat to Berger
罗伦对我也不造成威胁
than Lauren is to me.
谢谢你了
Thank you.
他们是过去式
It's all in the past.
但你的电♥话♥帐单不是
And on your phone bill.
是他打来的
He called me.
我是淑女
I'm a lady.
来吧 宝贝 我找奶嘴给你
Oh, come on, pudding. I'll get your pacifier.
看史蒂夫装了什么垃圾在里面
Look at all the shit Steve has in here.
亲爱的 你的避孕计划还不够吗
剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表