剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表
Oh, honey, isn't the baby birth control enough?
是史蒂夫 还有黛比的...
They're Steve's and Debbie's...
他的新女友 就是这个名字...
his new girlfriend, that's her name...
黛比
Debbie.
他们在健宝园干那回事?
Where are they doing it? Gymboree?
"黛比从事幼儿看护"?
"Debbie does day care.?"
亲爱的 别紧张
Oh, honey, relax.
我也常把它们放在嘴里
I have those in my mouth all the time.
当天稍晚 我开始思考两人关系的时态
Later that day, I got to thinking about tense relationships.
我的意思是
And by that I mean a relationship
这段关系涉及的过去 现在及未来式
and its connection to the past, present, and future tense.
在特定的年纪 我们各自拥有不太完美的
At a certain age, we've all had relationships
过去完成式
that are far from "past perfect."
但过去的关系真的会影响
But how much does that past relationship
未来完成式的实现吗?
affect our dream of a future perfect?
我变得越来越困惑
And as I became more and more tense,
我不禁开始质疑
I couldn't help but wonder,
如果过去尚未完成 你是否还能进入未来?
can you get to a future if your past is present?
在莎曼珊家中...
And over at Samantha's...
一段完美性♥爱♥即将迈入历史
a day of great sex was about to fade into the past.
你确定你不能留下来吗
Are you absolutely sure you can't stay?
我必须在餐馆多值一个班
Yeah, I gotta pull an extra shift over at the restaurant.
我才刚丢了一个兼♥职♥ 记得吗
I got fired from my other gig, remember?
对于那件事我也感到很抱歉
Listen, I do feel bad about what happened.
我希望你能拿上这个...
And I wanted you to have this...
300美元?
$300.00?
我打了几通电♥话♥查询
I made some calls.
那是高级外烩支付的薪水
That is what the A-list caterers pay.
小姐 你搞错对象了
Lady, you are fucking out of your mind.
第二天早上
The next morning,
在经过了一夜蛙鸣之后…
after another fitful night of frogs...
你自己一个人在这里行吗
So are you gonna be okay here?
没问题 你去吧
Absolutely, go.
那是和一群作家们共进早餐的
You know, it's just a stupid standing breakfast thing
一个愚蠢聚会
with a bunch of writer buddies.
我本想约你一起去
I'd ask you along,
但我们这群人实在很乏味
but we're a pretty pathetic bunch.
你去吧
Please, go.
还有 我的朋友
And for the record, you, my friend,
你并不乏味
are not pathetic.
你不接电♥话♥吗
Hey, you gonna get that?
9:30?三个字
Do you know what? 9:30 in the morning?
“行销电♥话♥”
"telemarketer."
我以为那是四个字
I think that's a two-word hyphenate.
杰克 我是罗伦...
Hey, Jack. It's Lauren...
很显然
It was official.
罗伦控制了这屋里的每一部机器
Lauren controlled every machine in the apartment.
我有事想跟你说 请回电
And, uh... call me. I want to talk to you.
去你的
Fuck you!
再去你的
And fuck you!
再见
B'bye.
你不希望你的新男友还爱着旧情人
You don't want your new boyfriend to still be in love with the ex,
但也不希望...
but you don't want...
这可不是和前设计师说话该有的礼节
That is not the way you talk to your ex-decorator.
尤其是在你以为
Damn it, just when you thought
你不必开启前任档案的时候
you didn't have to open the ex file.
不就是和前任上♥床♥嘛
So he's doing a "fuck you" to the ex.
只要他还和你上♥床♥就好 没有什么好担心的
As long as he keeps fucking you, what's the problem?
要担心的是发生了什么事
The problem is, what's going on there?
有什么事会导致
What big thing happened between them
要伸出两只手指头来咒骂对方
that would cause a double finger situation?
若那不是件很严重的事 为什么他如此生气?
And if it wasn't big, why is he still so angry?
难道他有情绪控制上的问题?
Does he have a problem with anger?
那就大有问题了
And here come the questions.
没错 男人都是疯子
You're right, men are crazy.
我上了那个侍者
I fucked that waiter at the party
结果害他丢了工作 我们再次交欢以后
and he got fired for it, so I gave him $300
我给了他300美元 结果他很生气
the next time we fucked, and now I think he's upset.
好吧 那是不一样的情况
Okay, not the same situation.
我不知道有什么问题
I don't see what the problem is.
那是很大一笔小费
It's like a big tip.
不 300美元在餐馆里是一笔很大的小费
No, $300 in a restaurant is a big tip.
但在卧室就是很大的侮辱
$300 in the bedroom is a big prostitute.
至少那不是电♥话♥性♥爱♥
Well, at least it wasn't phone sex.
是他打给我的
He called me.
别自欺欺人了
Yeah, keep telling yourself that.
我很准时
Right on time.
真令人感动
And I appreciate that.
真的 进来
I do! Come in.
我才刚替布莱迪准备好
I'm just getting Brady ready to go out
过夜要用的东西
for a night with his dad.
整理尿布袋
Packing up the old diaper bag.
确定要用的东西都很齐全
Making sure he has everything he needs.
奶瓶 宾奇
Uh, bottle. Binky.
保险套
Trojans.
听我说 米兰达...
Look, Miranda...
我不是很担心
I'm not exactly thrilled
我们的孩子有性行为
that our baby is having sex already,
但我很高兴他做好防范措施
but I sure am glad he's using protection.
我懂了 很好笑
Ha ha, ho ho. Got your point. Very funny.
不 史蒂夫 不好笑
No, Steve, not funny.
很混♥蛋♥
Fucked up.
拜托 只不过是保险套而已
Come on, it's just condoms.
放在尿布袋里 史蒂夫?
In the diaper bag, Steve?
你到底是做了多少次 需要在尿布袋里也放上保险套?
How much sex are you having that you need rubbers in the diaper bag?
关你什么事?
What's it to you?
很明显 米兰达的包袱
Apparently, some of Miranda's baggage
在争吵中移转了位置
had shifted during fight.
我认为你没善尽做父亲的责任
I just don't think you're taking this parenting thing seriously.
-什么? -你要接他却迟到
-What? -You show up late to pick him up.
只有一次
One time.
不只一次
More than one time.
还有一次
There was that time...
那一次是你迟到了
That other time when you were late.
你到底有什么问题
Okay, what's your problem?
这不是我的问题 这是关于你
This is not about me. This is about your need
必须尽到照顾孩子的义务问题
to start taking responsibility for your child.
但显然有时候你的心思
And clearly there are times when you can't
并不在孩子身上
because your mind is somewhere else.
你在胡说些什么
What are you talking about?
当你的小♥弟♥弟♥在别人身体里时
Like when your penis is in some girl's vagina
我们的宝贝在卧室里
and you're having an orgasm
静静地窒息 你却在享受高♥潮♥
while our baby is quietly suffocating in the other room.
黛比和我从不在他醒着的时候做
Debbie and I never do it when he's awake.
史蒂夫 你没抓到重点
Okay, Steve, you're not getting this!
你的注意力要完全放在
I am saying your focus needs to be totally
布莱迪身上
and completely on Brady.
我的注意力总是百分之百在布莱迪身上
My focus is always 100% on Brady.
布莱迪
Brady!
看吧
See?
那天晚上 米兰达和史蒂夫唯一达成的共识
That night, the only thing Miranda and Steve could agree on
就是两人各用各的尿布袋
was separate diaper bags.
# And may all your Christmas' Be white #
# I'm dreaming Of a white Christmas... #
美女 我来了
Hey, beautiful. I'm here!
这是怎么回事
What's all this?
这是我最后的一棵圣诞树
It's my last Christmas tree.
现在才七月
It's July.
没错 所以还不算数
That's right. So it doesn't count.
亲爱的 你可以摆圣诞树
Charlotte, honey, you can have a tree.
很多犹太人也摆
Lots of Jews do.
但那是不对的
剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表