剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表
莎曼珊努力活下来
So while Samantha's life
我跟俄♥国♥佬重拾旧好
and my life with the Russian would continue,
很明显 我们所熟悉的米兰达的生活方式结束了
it was clear that Miranda's life as we knew it...was over.
我不想提布鲁克林 更何况住在那里
Brooklyn. I can't even say it, let alone live in it.
你们会来看我吧?
You'll all come visit, right?
这才是否认
Ooh-hoo, talk about denial.
别说了 我们都会去吧?
Stop. We'll all come, won't we?
我不会
Well, I won't.
我得了癌症
I have cancer.
你要拿癌症当挡箭牌多久?
How long are you gonna play that cancer card?
直到你搬回来为止
As long as it takes for you to move back.
搭地铁就能到了
But it's just a subway ride away!
它得穿过河底 太不安全了
A subway that goes under water. That's not normal!
再来一杯曼哈顿?
Another Manhattan?
拜托给我们四杯
Oh, please, for all of us.
当晚 米兰达决定多喝几杯曼哈顿
That night, Miranda was determined to drink in as much Manhattan as she could.
你记得我在17街住过的那间恐怖公♥寓♥吗?
Do you remember that awful apartment that I had on 17th street?
那间有水虫的公♥寓♥?
The one with the water bugs?
你在河滨路的工作室呢?
What about your horrifying studio sublet on Riverside Drive?
我把它封死了
-Oh, I blocked it. -Man!
我也租过一些烂公♥寓♥
I have had some really shitty apartments here.
为什么我觉得住在曼哈顿很棒呢?
Why do I think living in Manhattan is so fantastic?
因为它真的很棒
Because it is.
酒来了
Here we go.
谢谢
-Ah! -Thank you.
否认我们的生活没有改变 太孩子气了
It would be childish of us to deny that our lives weren't changing.
但今晚
But for this night,
我们哪里都不去
none of us were going anywhere.
好友齐聚一堂
That's the thing about really good friends
喝杯好喝的曼哈顿
and a really great Manhattan.
剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表