剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表
让人受不了的讨厌婚礼
I've had to suffer through.
我们该怎么做?
How do we do that?
搭船绕岛一周怎么样?
What about one of those boat rides that goes all around the island?
那不一样
That's different.
我们不是爱船的人
We're not boat people.
我们什么时候搭过船了?
When have we ever been on a boat together, ever?
好吧 你有更棒的点子吗?
Okay, you got a better idea?
该死
Oh, shit!
该死
Oh, shit. Agh!
这就是我们 我们太可悲了
This is so us, we are pathetic.
这块口香糖跟三秒胶一样
This gum is like superglue.
你看到了吗?
Look at this.
我们是凡夫俗子 不是爱船的人
You see, we're bag people, not boat people.
我们应该在这团混乱中就地成婚
We should get married right here in this mess.
如果我没办法把口香糖弄掉 我们真的得那么做
We're gonna have to if I can't get this gum off.
(这是社区园艺计划)
那座花♥园♥好漂亮
That's a nice garden.
是啊 好漂亮
Yeah, it's pretty.
不会太俗气
But not corny.
你觉得呢?
What do you think?
我不讨厌它
I don't hate it.
关于讨厌婚礼 还有一件事
The only thing harder than choosing a spot
比挑选结婚地点还难…
for your wedding when you hate weddings...
宾客签名簿呢?
What about a guest book?
我们在给你讨厌婚礼的朋友挑选结婚礼物
...is choosing a wedding gift for your friend who hates weddings.
亲爱的 一共才八个客人
Sweetie, there's gonna be like eight of us there.
根本不需要签名
There's no one to keep track of.
我不敢相信米兰达要结婚了
I can't believe Miranda is getting married.
这个好漂亮
-Mm... -This is pretty.
她一定会讨厌 太家居感了
Oh, she'll hate that. Too domestic.
太明亮了
And too bridey.
千万别惹她生气
Yeah, let's try not to piss her off.
我们应该买♥♥个钉书机送她
Well, maybe we should just buy her a stapler,
用牛皮纸包好涂上狗屎
and wrap it in brown paper and just smear some dog poo on it.
你觉得她会喜欢吗?
Do you think she'd be comfortable with that?
好吧 我们就选盘子
Fine, we'll get the dish.
姐♥妹♥们♥ 我得告诉你们一件事
Ladies, I have something to tell you,
你们一定会很不高兴
and you're not going to like it.
如果你也要丢下我去结婚 我会杀了你
If you get married and leave me all alone I will kill you.
你知道的 我一直都很喜欢我的身体
As you know, I have always loved my body just the way it is.
我有双美♥腿♥
My legs are fantastic,
平坦的小腹 我的臀部非常完美…
I have killer abs, my ass is perfection...
我们不会喜欢这个?
Is this the part we're not gonna like?
但经过深思熟虑后
But I have decided, after careful consideration,
我决定要去隆乳
that I might be ready for bigger boobs.
什么时候开始想的?
Since when?
从我看到残酷的事实开始...
Since I had a cold, hard dose of reality...
就是这个
from this.
-你们看 -你上了“触碰杂♥志♥”
-Look. -You're in In Touch magazine?
你透过它看到事实?
And that's your source of reality?
对 他们票选出史密斯 是头号♥大帅哥
Yes, they named Smith Jerrod the number one hot guy to watch,
他们跟着他全城跑
they followed him all over town for a week.
我经常在照片里出现
I'm in half the pictures. See,
那是我星期三的咪♥咪♥
there are my boobs on Wednesday.
你看到它们有多小了吗?
See how small they are?
然后是我星期四的咪♥咪♥ 真的是特别小...
There they are again on Thursday, teeny-tiny...
这是它们在吃午餐的样子
And there they are having lunch,
得用放大镜才能看到它们
you can barely see them, I should've brought my loop.
我不敢相信你想要隆乳
I can't believe you would actually consider having a boob job.
我不敢相信你去了好莱坞星球餐厅
I can't believe you went to Planet Hollywood.
你是个充满自信的聪明女人
You are a confident, intelligent woman.
为什么想变成波霸?
Why would you want to look like a bimbo?
我不会把咪♥咪♥变得跟西瓜一样大
I wouldn't be getting the watermelon freak-show kind.
我会把胸部整得很有气质 就跟...你一样
I'd get something tasteful, something like...yours.
你的胸部很好看
Yours are good.
真的吗?
-Mine? -Mm.
谢谢
Thanks.
我的胸部哪里不好?
What's wrong with mine?
它们也不差 让我看看...
Well, they're not bad, either. Let's see...
好吧... 去摸她的
Okay, alright... Get hers!
不
No.
几天后天空下起大雨...
A few days later, the rain came...
听着 你会喜欢这首诗
Listen, you'll like this poem.
诗?
Poem?
空气中诗意盎然
And so did the poetry.
“共处的生活漫长悠久
"So long had life together been that
雪开始下”
once the snow began to fall,
“像没完没了”
it seemed unending that least the flakes
“唯恐雪花使她闭上双眼”
should make her eyelids wince.
“我用手挡着
I'd shield them with my hand,
他们假装不相信 双眼的思念”
and they, pretending not to believe the cherishing of eyes,
“会敲痛我的掌心 它们就像蝴蝶一样...”
would beat against my palm like butterflies..."
那真的好严肃
Ee-yow. That is some serious stuff.
你受不了了?
-Had enough, huh? -No.
不 它真的好美...
No, it's beautiful...
要不要听我念我最喜欢的诗?
How about I read you a little bit of my favorite poetry?
请吧
Please.
“蒂芙妮的鸡尾酒会 弥漫着古典迷人气息”
"Cocktails at Tiffany's calls for classic charm.
“奥斯卡德拉伦塔的无袖上衣
Oscar De La Renta sleeveless silk faille,
丝质长洋装 黑色花纹低腰皮带”
full-skirted dress, with black patent leather bow belt."
那真的很有诗意
Now that is pure poetry.
奥斯卡跟我是好朋友
Oscar is a good friend of mine.
我会告诉他你喜欢那套洋装
I'll tell him you like the dress.
奥斯卡?
Oscar?
你叫他奥斯卡?
You call him Oscar?
那是他的名字 对吧?
It's his name, isn't it?
所以 你不太喜欢诗
So, you feel uncomfortable with the poetry.
为什么?
Why is that?
对不起
Look, I'm sorry,
或许你还不认识我
perhaps we were not properly introduced.
我在写一个专栏
I write a column based on the assumption
主题是浪漫已死 或...
that romance is either dead or just...
浪漫是虚假的
phony.
你觉得我很假?
You think I'm phony?
不是那样的
No, no, no, not at all.
是我觉得很虚假
No, I'm the one that feels like a phony.
老实说 我不习惯这么夸张的恋情
Frankly, I'm just not used to these grand gestures.
你的意思是其他男人....
You mean no other man...
没念诗给你听过 或是...
No one ever read you a little poem, or...
没为你弹过琴?
Played a little music for you?
不
No.
他们不曾那么做过
No, they have not.
哇
Wow.
好吧
Oh, okay.
我昏头了 你在哪里?
I'm in over my head, where are you?
在用我午餐的时间买♥♥婚纱
Shopping for a wedding dress on my lunch hour.
我说不要白色或象牙白的
I said no white, no ivory,
我不要有“处♥女♥”意义的婚纱
No nothing that says virgin.
我有个孩子 就那么简单
I have a child, the jig is up.
好吧...
Okay, so...
昨天俄♥国♥佬念俄♥国♥诗给我听
yesterday, the Russian read me a Russian poem,
但他用的是英文
but, you know, in English.
那是你编出来的吗?
Are you just making this stuff up now?
不 这听起来或许很疯狂
No. And this might sound crazy,
我不觉得他是装的
but I don't think it's an act.
他是玩真的
I think he actually means it.
那不代表一切没事
That doesn't make it okay.
他有考虑到你的感觉吗?
Has he considered your feelings?
你说得对 他是个自私鬼
You're right, he's a selfish pig.
我是认真的
I'm serious.
你应该告诉他 这些浪漫的小把戏
剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表