剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表
我得走了
I think I'm gonna call it a night.
明天要早起
Uh... I got to get an early start tomorrow.
你在说笑吗?
Are you kidding?
不是 晚餐很愉快
No, thanks for dinner.
明天再打给你
I'll call you tomorrow.
此时 可不是纽约女人
And then, there are times when a New York woman
选择沉默的时候
should not shut the fuck up.
柏格
Berger.
柏格
Berger!
你不能这样就一走了之
You can't just pull that line on me and walk away.
这次真的有事
Well, this time it's true.
显然你还是很火大 对不起
Well, you're obviously still pissed and I'm sorry,
但你不能闭口不谈
but you can't just shut down like this.
大家应该开诚布公 心里有什么话就说
We have to be able to say what's on our minds.
如果你觉得我哪里错了
If you thought that I had made some kind of mistake,
我希望你能告诉我
I would want you to tell me.
很美的帽子
Nice hat.
凯莉
Carrie!
真有你的 你故意这么说来气我
It's fabulous, and you just said that to hurt my feelings.
那只是我现在的真心话
Yeah, well, that's how you made me feel the other night.
真有你的
Fabulous!
现在换你一走了之?
So, you could just walk away now?
-我当然可以 -听着 我很抱歉 好吗?
-Uh, yes, I can. -Well, look, I'm sorry, alright?
不然发圈的事我该怎么办?
But what was I supposed to do with that scrunchie comment?
我要时光倒流 然后把整本书重写吗?
Was I supposed to hop in my time machine and go back, fix my entire book?
我不知道你到底哪根筋不对
I don't know what your problem is,
但重点根本不是发圈
but it doesn't have anything to do with a scrunchie.
重点是
Yeah, it's about the fact that
那是个非常失败的作品
my book is a big, fat fucking failure.
-什么? -那只是…
-Wait, what? -It's just...
我已经够难过了
You know, I already feel like shit,
你却一直帮我打气 还是没用
you trying to pump me up all night, not helping.
我觉得很贴心
I'm sure this is all very sexy.
你也许真的…
You probably never really want to...
别说了
Stop.
我想说些话 希望你注意听
I want to say something and I want you to listen.
你是个很棒的作家
You're a beautiful writer.
我很喜欢你的书 我爱你
And I loved your book, and I love you.
而且我仍然觉得...
And I still think...
你很性感
you're very sexy.
现在我不准你乱开玩笑
-Mmm. -And I'm not gonna let you make a joke right now.
那我什么都不说
Then I got nothin'.
进来吧
Come on.
说“我爱你”这句话不难
Saying "I love you" is easy,
但接下来的事...
what comes next...
就得“考验智慧”了
is a little "scrunchier."
哈利已经两天没打电♥话♥给夏洛特
Harry hadn't called in two days,
只说了要派人过去 拿回他的电视机
except to say he was sending someone over to pick up his TV.
看来纽约又多了一位单身犹太女孩
Just what New York needs, another single Jewish girl.
-早 -早
Good morning.
我可以进去洗把脸吗?
Mind if I get in there and wash my face?
请进
Not at all.
天啊 你哪来的?
Oh, my God, where did you get that?
乔治亚州梅肯
Well, Macon, Georgia!
-要戴吗? -不要
-Why, you want to try it on? -No.
-你戴起来一定美呆了 -不要
-Oh, but you're gonna look so pretty with this scrunchie on. -No, no!
不 我讨厌你
No, no, I hate you!
快戴上发圈
Put on the scrunchie!
剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表