剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表
I'm gonna take a bath.
很明显 那晚不只莎曼珊
Apparently, Samantha wasn't the only one
因为失去感到心痛
losing something that night.
莎曼珊不会死吧?
Samantha's not gonna die, right?
当然不会 她会好起来的
Of course not, she'll be fine.
她开始掉头发
Her hair started falling out.
而且时机太不恰当了
At a really bad time.
天啊 她开始工作了吗?
Oh, God, was she at work?
不 但那时她真的“在忙”
No, but she was definitely doing a "job."
-不 -没错
-No. -Oh, yes, ma'am.
她是个斗士 她会没事的
She's a trooper. She'll be fine.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
但我的俄♥国♥情人说
But according to my Russian friend,
我们都在否认事实
we're all in denial.
他说了什么?
Why, what does he say?
事情是这样的...
Well, it went like this...
他说“你朋友可能会死”
"Your friend might die, yes?"
我说“不 你是混♥蛋♥”
"Uh, no, you're an asshole."
-那是我们第一次吵架 -我了解
-We had our first fight. -Yeah, I picked up on that.
这个男人那么浪漫 但当他说...
I mean, this is a man who is so sensitive about so much...
“面对死亡的事实吧”
"Death, deal with it."
我知道他是俄♥国♥人 天啊
I know he's Russian, but Jesus, come on.
或许是语言障碍的关系
Maybe it's the language barrier.
对我来说那是个障碍
Well, it's definitely a barrier for me.
这就是我的约会对象?
Is this who I'm seeing?
我在跟一个会杀老鼠 又乐观的男人交往?
A man who kills mice and optimism?
那不是否认
Well, it's not denial.
她及早发现 她一定会没事的
They got it early. She's gonna be fine.
我们才走了半条街 你就说了三次她会没事
You are aware that you've said "She'll be fine" three times in half a block.
对 我也了解那一点
Yeah, I just picked up on that too.
无论如何...惊慌害怕是没有用的
And anyway...How's it helping her if we freak out about it?
我们的任务是保持乐观
It is our job to think positive.
没错
Exactly.
你能相信我们真的在聊这件事吗?
Can you believe we're actually having this conversation?
不 还有一件事 我从来没想过我会这么说
No, and here's another thing
史蒂夫要我们搬到布鲁克林
Steve wants us to move to Brooklyn.
好吧 别说了
Okay, stop!
我无法接受那种事
Now that is information I can't handle.
我知道我不能搬到布鲁克林区
I know. I can't move to Brooklyn.
连计程车都拒绝去那里
Even cabs won't go there.
我跟米兰达的谈话 让我真的面对现实
My conversation with Miranda brought me back to reality.
更精确地来说
Or more specifically,
我面对大家口中所说的生活
the people who want us to live in it.
这个世界要我们现实一点
The world tells us to "get real."
如果现实就是活在痛苦恐惧中
But what happens when living in reality
或是住在布鲁克林区 那会发生什么事呢?
means living in pain, fear...or Brooklyn?
如果防御机能让我们渡过难关
If a defense mechanism can get us through the difficult times,
生活会有多难呢?
how bad can it be?
或许现实是我们需要否认
Maybe the reality is, we need denial.
否认是朋友还是敌人?
Denial friend...or foe?
否认成了夏洛特的好朋友...
Denial had become Charlotte's best friend...
它的地位仅次于哈利
next to Harry.
你要去慢跑?
-Going for a run? -Uh-huh.
你在看什么?
What are you looking at?
我在找资料
Just doing some research.
找什么资料?
On what?
领养手续
Adoption.
那是我们的备用计划
It could be just a back-up, y'know?
或许我们该去登记
Maybe we put ourselves on some lists?
知道结果后我们可以做选择
By the time we know what's what, we'll have some choices.
你觉得呢?
What do you think?
那似乎是个好方法
That seems like the right thing to do.
-你好 楚蒂 -你好
-Hi, Trudy. -Oh, hi.
你好 丹蒂蕾吉
Hi, Dandyridge!
我帮你带了礼物来
I brought you a present.
是火鸡培根 没关系吧?
It's turkey bacon. Is that all right?
没关系 它已经不比赛了
Oh, sure. She's not a show dog.
你喜欢吗?
Oh, do you like that?
它真的喜欢你
Well, she really loves you.
谁不喜欢它呢?看看它的脸
Oh, who wouldn't love her? Look at that face!
你应该知道 如果只是因为它的表现
You know, just because somebody doesn't perform
不如你意 那不表示你应该放弃它
the way that you want them to doesn't mean that you should just give up on them.
对不起
Oh, I'm sorry.
我发过誓我不会哭
Oh, I swore I wouldn't cry.
我试着要怀孕
I'm trying to have a baby,
但一直无法成功
and it's just not going very well.
那天 由于一只短腿狗的关系
That day, thanks to a dog with one short leg,
夏洛特不再否认她的缺点
Charlotte stopped denying her shortcomings.
我不在乎孩子...
I don't care for babies...
或是怀孕的事
or labs.
谢谢你赶过来
Thanks for coming.
你在开玩笑吗?这会很好玩
Are you kidding me? This is gonna be fun.
16岁时我常在购物中心这么做
I used to do this when I was 16, at the mall.
那时我还没有得癌症
Without the cancer part.
我要参加电影首映会 我要表现出最美的一面
I have a movie premiere, and I need to look like myself at my most fabulous.
你要真发还是合成假发?
Would you like natural hair or acrylic?
甜心 你觉得我会喜欢合成假发吗?
Sweetheart, does it look like I do acrylic?
这些是我们最棒的真发
These are our best natural hair.
纱希跟美人
Sassy and Pretty Me.
不
No and no.
好吧
Fine.
试试这个
Let's try this.
它是马格里特系列
It's from the Roddy Magreek line.
看起来很适合你
This looks like you, hmm?
凯莉
-Carrie? -Hmm?
我看起来怎么样?
How do I look?
你看起来像佛萝伦丝韩德森
You look like Florence Henderson.
她的假发太假了
Florence Henderson in a bad wig!
听着 我不想戴着难看的假发走上红地毯
Listen, I can't be on the red carpet in a bad rug.
你明白吗?
Do you understand?
我知道
I know.
这是甜甜
This is Candy.
它非常受欢迎
She's very popular.
我想你没认真在听
I don't think you're listening.
我不想看起来像甜甜
I don't want to look like Candy.
我只是看起来像自己
I just want to look like myself!
小姐 这些是假发
Ma'am, these are wigs.
它们不可能长得像你
They're not ever gonna look exactly like you.
我无法接受
Well, that is not acceptable.
我们可以帮你做整理...
We could style the bangs...
别碰我的头
Don't touch my head!
我为许多得癌症的女人服务过
I've worked with many women with cancer...
我没有得癌症 我要参加电影首映会
I don't have cancer. I have a premiere!
我不要用妓♥女♥名字命名的二流假发
And I don't want some second-rate wig named after a hooker!
我喜欢我的头发
My hair is my thing!
这简直是胡扯
This is bullshit!
凯莉
Carrie!
我们要走了
We're going.
我好生气
I'm just so angry.
我可以应付化疗 但掉头发的事情...
The chemo I can handle, but this hair thing...
太沉重了
it's too much.
亲爱的 我们会帮你找到更棒的假发
Sweetie, we'll find you a better wig.
我在到处掉头发
I have left hair all over Manhattan.
每次一起风
Every time the wind blows,
我得检查自己是不是秃了
I have to check to make sure I'm not bald.
只是暂时的 头发会长回来的
It's only temporary. It'll grow back.
在那之前 我看起来像病人
And until then, I have to look like a sick person.
-我不会跟病人上♥床♥ -因为你不是病人
-And I don't do "sick person." -Because you're not.
你只是有些运气不好
You're someone who had a little blip of bad luck,
现在都过去了
and now it's over.
如果它不会过去呢?
剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表