剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表
Oh, fuck it, she's me.
如果你们跟我一样全身发烫
And if any of you are having hot flashes like I am,
你们都该拿到勋章
you deserve a fucking medal.
掉头发就已经够糟糕了
Bad enough I lose my hair,
现在流汗流到妆也化掉了
now I have my face running down my couture.
去死吧...
Oh, to hell with it...
那样子好多了
Whoo! That's better.
(给夏洛特妈妈 凯莉 宝宝的推荐信)
是我 请留言
Hey, it's me, leave a message.
是我
It's me.
我知道你要我别再打电♥话♥给你
I know you said you never wanted me to call you again.
但我还在城里
But I'm still in town
我不知道你能不能听到
and I don't know if you're even calling this number,
但我还是要说...
but I had to call...
我想这个时候 我没什么好失去的
I figure at this point I've got nothing to lose.
除了你之外
Except you.
我不能再失去你 凯莉
I can't lose you again, Carrie.
我爱你
I love you.
我是夏洛特
Hi, it's Charlotte.
她的电脑还放在床上
And her computer was just sitting there on the bed.
多年来你们一直不喜欢我
Well, I know I haven't been your favorite over the years.
我不会那么说
I wouldn't say that.
我会
I would.
天啊 我真的伤透了凯莉的心
Well, God knows, I've made a lot of mistakes with Carrie.
我搞砸了...
I fucked it up...
很多次...
Many times...
我知道
I know that.
听着 我需要你们的建议
Look, I need your advice.
你们比任何人都了解她
You three know her better than anyone.
你们是她的最爱...
You're the loves of her life...
任何男人能排到第四名 就够幸运了
And a guy's just lucky to come in fourth.
但我真的爱她
But I do love her...
如果你们觉得我还有一丝希望
And if you think I have the slightest chance,
我会搭下一班前往巴黎的飞机
I'll be on the next plane to Paris, I'll roam the streets
在街上不停地寻找她
until I find her, I'll do anything.
但如果你们觉得她真的快乐...
But if you think that she really is happy...
我不想毁了她的幸福
Well, I wouldn't want to wreck that for her.
我会从此消失
And I'll be history.
去找我们的朋友吧
Go get our girl.
那是什么?
And what is that?
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
我知道这不是凯莉项链
I know this is not "the Carrie necklace,"
但这是要给凯莉的项链
but it's a necklace for Carrie.
天啊...
Oh, my...
那是钻石吧?
These aren't diamonds?
我不会把它放在你的旧皮包里
Well, let's just say I wouldn't throw it around in your old purse.
希望它能让你打起精神
I hope this cheer you up.
谢谢你
Thank you.
-你想试戴一下吗? -我要
-Wanna try? -Yes.
好了
Okay.
-可以吗? -漂亮极了
-It's alright? -It's lovely.
听着 我知道我一直都很忙
Listen, I know I've been busy.
但个展开始之后
But as soon as the exhibit opens,
我我发誓会好好陪你 好吗?
it'll be just you and me, I promise, okay?
亚力?
Aleks?
安德烈
-Hey! -Andre!
-晚安 -他是我最好的朋友安德烈
-Bon soir. -This is Andre, my best friend.
-记得吗 我跟你提过他 -记得
-Remember, I told you about him. -Oh, yeah!
晚安
Bon soir.
剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表