剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表
This was not that moment.
你住纽约多久了?
How long have you lived in New York?
很久了
Long time.
也住过巴黎 伦敦 还有其他地方
Off and on, Paris, London, few other places.
我喜欢纽约 这是实话
But I like New York, it's honest.
实话?
Honest?
纽约不是那种洋溢欢乐的城市
There is no big smile on its face.
而是深沉苦痛
It's dark, painful.
我喜欢
I like it.
好吧 真像典型的俄♥国♥佬
Okay, you are way too Russian.
你让女孩子大半夜不睡觉 告诉她你喜欢品尝苦痛?
You get a girl out of bed to tell her you like pain?
现在是凌晨两点 打起精神 鲍伯
It's two in the morning, lighten up, Bob.
你会讲笑话吗?
Don't you know any jokes?
又是肉?
More meat?
水果 还有茶
Fruit and tea.
我们用黑樱桃增加茶的甜味 很棒的
We sweeten our tea with black cherries, it's good.
喝喝看 你会爱上的
Try it, you'll like it.
-水果? -我一向不爱吃水果
-Fruit? -I'm not really a fruit person.
放根香蕉在你皮包里 可以当早餐
Take a banana. Put in your purse for breakfast.
听我的话
I insist.
你那么高兴是因为见到我
Is that a banana in your purse,
还是因为香蕉(又指阴♥茎♥)?
or are you just very happy to see me?
我的天...
Oh, God...
是你叫我讲笑话的
You ask for a joke.
就在凌晨三点零一分
At exactly 3:01...
我们在画廊前停车
We pulled up in front of the gallery
去瞧一瞧那位艺术家是否还活着...
to see if art was alive...
醒着
and awake.
我的皮包 忘在车上了
Oh, my purse, I left it in the cab!
计程车
Taxi!
等等
Wait!
等一下…
Hold on, wait a minute! Hey!
你要把香蕉给她吗?
Do you want give her a banana?
在我所有怪异的约会经验中
Of all my odd dates...
这肯定是最另类的
this was number one.
计程车
Taxi!
-晚上好 -去哪里?
Hi, good evening. Where do you go,
你想去哪里?
where do you wanna go?
-他要去哪里? -我叫他稍等
-Where's he going? -I asked him to wait
这样我们就可以互道晚安了
so we could have a proper good night.
谢谢你的晚餐
Well, thanks for dinner.
别客气 我就住附近
You're welcome. I live right near here.
我以为你住在市中心
I thought you lived way downtown.
没多远
That is near.
你可以试着忘记54俱乐部
Well you can take the boy out of Studio 54,
但那段过去永远是你的一部分
but you can't take Studio 54 out of the boy.
你很幽默 风趣
You are funny. Light.
今晚不行?
So... Not tonight, huh?
他像品尝黑樱桃般慢慢品味我
And he tasted like black cherries.
剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表