剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表
欲望城市
(性♥爱♥专家凯莉布雷萧 并且勇于发问)
“完美的现在”
单身女子的生活中
In a single gal's life,
有三个重要的第一次
there are three important firsts.
第一次的性♥爱♥
The first time you have sex,
第一次的完美性♥爱♥ 以及...
the first time you have good sex and...
第一次登门造访
the first time you see a guy
约会对象的住处
you just started dating's apartment.
请进
-Come on in. -Okay.
不错
Oh, nice.
很不错
Very nice.
太好了
Thank God.
不然你以为会看到什么
You were expecting?
谁知道呢
Well, one never knows.
男人总有些奇怪的摆设
Gentlemen left to their own devices...
说得出的我都见识过
Oh, you name it, I've seen it.
皮沙发 二尺长的烟斗
Pleather couches. Two-foot bongs.
-角落里的尸体 -尸体?
-Dead body in a corner. -A dead body, huh?
我在那事发生后一个星期和他约会
I only went out with him for a week after that.
但目前为止 这里还没有变♥态♥单身汉的迹象
But, uh, so far, nothing in here says "scary bachelor."
除了我之外
Except me.
我喜欢这墙壁的颜色
Hey, I really like this wall color.
我不敢居功 是罗伦的主意
Yeah, I can't take credit for that, that's Lauren.
劳夫罗伦?
Ralph Lauren?
不 我的前女友罗伦
No, Lauren, Lauren. My ex...girlfriend.
她是设计师
She was the decorator.
-不好意思 这很奇怪吗 -拜托
-I'm sorry. Is that weird? -Please.
拜托 你有设计师 我也有设计师
Please, you have a "decorator," I have a "decorator."
实在没必要再延续“前设计师”的话题了
There's really no need for the "ex-decorator" conversation.
知道了
Got it.
我需要订闹铃吗?你明天要早起吗?
Should I set the alarm? Do you need to get up early?
不用 你想怎么样都行
Nope, I'm all yours.
晚安
-Goodnight. -Goodnight.
欢迎来到我家
Welcome to my house.
这是怎么回事
Okay, what's going on there?
那是我的音效装置 我很不容易入睡
Oh, uh, that's my sound machine. I'm a troubled sleeper.
我一定要听那个才能入睡
Kinda hooked on it.
青蛙?
Oh. Frogs?
对 还有蝉
Yeah, and cicadas.
基本上我们正身处雨林
Officially, we're in the rainforest.
那是一只鸟
Oh, that there's a bird.
我好像在露营
Well, I feel like I'm camping.
我不是很喜欢露营
Not a big fan of camping.
明天早上我帮你做烤棉花糖
Tomorrow morning I'll make you s'mores.
好的
Okay.
我常想这些东西有什么用处
I always wondered who bought those.
那是人家送的
Actually, it was a gift.
谁送的
Oh, from...
罗伦
-Yeah, Lauren. -Yeah.
我和罗伦在一起后 她买♥♥给我的
She got it for me about two weeks after we started going out.
她受不了我一直翻来覆去
She hated it when I tossed and turned.
这是她的治疗师给的建议
It was her therapist's idea.
罗伦总是…
Lauren always did everything her therapist...
青蛙
So... frogs.
也没什么大不了
What's so bad about frogs?
晚安
Goodnight.
再过一会你就听不见了
After a while, you won't even hear it.
我希望他指的是他前设计师的名字
I could only hope he was referring to his ex-decorator's name.
我们去喝一杯就走
Okay, one drink and then we leave.
说好一杯就一杯
And one drink means one drink.
我们为什么要去来着?
Tell me why we're going to this again?
作为我们老朋友的她分手了
She's an old friend going through a breakup.
我们要去支持她
We're being supportive.
星期五晚上?
On a Friday night?
她还想自杀
She tried to kill herself.
我吞了六颗止痛剂
It was six Advil.
空腹
On an empty stomach.
好消息是我摆脱了抗忧郁剂
The good news is I'm off the Zoloft,
那混♥蛋♥甩了我以后瘦了10磅
I lost ten pounds and after that asshole dumped me,
然后我发现自己有设计皮包的天分
I realized I have this amazing gift for designing bags!
这是个皮包派对
It's a purse party!
是不是很漂亮?
Isn't this precious?
你可以拿它去赴午宴
You can take it to lunch.
人生是不是很有乐趣
Isn't life funny?
感谢那个混球 让我重新找回自己的价值
Because of that fucker, I've discovered I'm Fendi!
喜欢就买♥♥
Buy away!
曾几何时 手提袋竟变成二度就业的生涯规画?
When did making bags become the fallback career?
该有人告诉疯婆 有把热熔胶枪
Someone should tell crazy that owning a hot glue gun
并不表示你就是皮包设计师
does not make you a hot purse designer.
别叫她疯婆
Don't call her crazy.
看看这个 我宁可用肛♥门♥造口袋
Look at this. I'd rather carry a colostomy bag.
姐♥妹♥们♥ 那不是袋子 那是行李袋
Ladies, these aren't bags, they're baggage.
我们是破坏她关系的祸因
We are standing among the ruins of her last relationship.
他们分得很难看
And it was one ugly break-up.
我很反感这样
I resent this.
为你前一段不好的关系付出代价的人
The only one who should have to pay for a bad relationship
就是你下一段关系的对象
is the person in your next relationship.
没错 希望我没那么惨
True, and here's hoping that isn't me.
昨晚 柏格终于打开了“前任档案”
Last night, Berger started opening the "ex file."
精彩 你目前知道些什么
Fascinating. What do you know so far?
她的名字叫罗伦
Well, her name is Lauren.
她买♥♥了一个音效装置给他
She bought him a Sharper Image Sound Machine.
-她是个怪物 -我们才刚开始约会
-She's a monster. -I mean, we just started dating.
我就得听到关于她的事?
Do I really need to hear about the ex already?
对 越早越好
Yes! The sooner the better.
也许越晚越好
Maybe it should be the later the better.
或者 最好永远不要
Or better yet, the never the better.
鲔鱼很棒
That's good tuna.
凯莉 你才能知道自己的状况如何
Carrie, you have to know where he's been so you know what you're getting.
如果你不会发痒
As long as what you get doesn't itch,
那表示你免疫了
I say you're fine.
他有过去 我也有
Look, he has a past, I have a past.
我们一定要把过去式再拿出来谈吗?
Do our pasts really have to have a present?
没错 找出他们分手的原因
Yes! At least find out how they broke up.
你会知道他们的关系如何
That will tell you a lot about their relationship.
我本想跳过那一切重新开始
See, I was hoping to skip all that and start fresh this time.
这样不好吗
Is that crazy?
不好 疯婆来了
No, here comes crazy.
看看这个 鞋子图案
Look at this one. Little shoes!
是不是很有趣
Isn't this fun?
谁还需要一个开始秃头且勃起困难的
I mean, who needs a balding 38-year-old boyfriend
38岁老男人
with erectile dysfunction
何况你已经有了新生涯 还有英俊的侍者围绕
when you can have a new career and cute cater waiters?
不好意思 把香槟端给女士
Excuse me, champagne for the girls!
玩得愉快
Have fun!
凯蒂
Katie.
鞋子图案
-Hi! -Shoes!
那个侍者看起来有点眼熟
Hey, doesn't that waiter look familiar?
我上过他
I fucked him.
原来是他
Oh, that guy.
那是生食餐厅的侍者 也是我多年来最好的一次经验
It's that waiter from Raw. Also known as the best sex I've had in years.
女士们 要香槟吗
Champagne, ladies?
这个派对越来越有趣了
This party just got a whole lot more exciting.
一杯就好 我们晚餐在66街的餐厅订了位
Okay, just one glass and then we've got dinner reservations at 66, yes?
我不能留太晚
Okay, but I can't stay out late
明早九点我要去犹太教堂上课
because I have a 9:00 a.m. conversion class at the synagogue.
你今天已上了二小时的课
You had a two-hour class today.
没错
I know!
我正在加紧学习
I'm accelerating my studies.
要学的还太多
There's just so much to take in.
历史 传统 哲学
剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表