剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表
So...this whole motherhood thing.
担心来担心去的?
All it's cracked up to be?
树丛里好像有东西
Okay, there is something in the bushes.
我希望是野生动物
And I hope it's a wild animal
而不是史蒂夫跑来叫我嘿♥咻♥
and not Steve coming to have sex with me again.
我应该做得到的 凯莉
I should be able to do this, Carrie.
这应该是我这辈子最浪漫的回忆
This should be the most romantic time of my life.
浣熊
Raccoon.
米兰达连讲了两次“应该”后
After Miranda used the "s" word twice...
我不禁在想“应该”这两个字 可能已成为女性间的传染病
I wondered if "should" was another disease plaguing women.
是我们自己要生小孩要有个完美蜜月吗?
Did we want babies and perfect honeymoons?
还是我们觉得应该要生小孩 应该要有个完美蜜月?
Or did we think we should have babies and perfect honeymoons?
要如何区分我们要做的事
How do we separate what we could do,
或是我们应该做的事?
from what we should do?
有个惊人的发现…
And here's an alarming thought...
这不只是来自同伴的压力
it's not just peer pressure.
也来自自己本身
It seems to be coming from within.
为何我们“应该”做这些事呢?
Why are we "should-ing" all over ourselves?
随后在影片宣传会上...
Then there are the "shoulds" of promoting film...
有件莎曼珊一向很爱做的事
which Samantha should have been in favor of
她却没兴致
but she wasn't in the mood.
你应该留下来
You should stay at the party.
大制片家哈维韦恩斯坦也在
Harvey Weinstein is here.
洛杉矶的派对够多了
I did enough parties in L.A.
我宁可回家和你厮守
I'd rather go home with my girl.
史密斯
Hey! Smith! Smith!
史密斯 看这里 笑一个
Smith! Right here, right here. Give me one little smile. Over here.
我觉得今晚我不太适合拍照
I really don't feel like having my photograph taken tonight.
我先走了 明天我们再谈
I'm gonna go out first and we'll talk tomorrow.
怎么了?我回来后我们都没在一起过
What's going on? We haven't spent a night together since I've been back.
我哪里做错了吗?
Did I do somethin'?
没有 不是你的关系
No. No, it's not you.
一定有事 你整晚话不多
Well, somethin's up. You're quiet all night.
连上次我们电♥话♥性♥爱♥时
You didn't even talk that much the last couple times
你都没说几句话
we had phone sex.
史密斯 你去洛杉矶时
Smith, when you were in L.A.
我在胸部发现的肿块 是癌症
they found a lump in my breast and it's cancer.
史密斯
Hey, Smith! Smith!
隔天 在他的豪♥宅♥里
The next day at the "Hotel Vasectomy,"
我向我身边的男人发问了
I had some questions for the man next to me.
你的小孩…
So... this child you had.
-什么?-他几岁...
-Yes. -How old is...
-她 -她
-She. -She.
好吧
Yes.
她叫做克洛伊 22岁
Her name is Chloe. She's twenty-two.
她住在巴黎
She lives in Paris.
她妈妈也住在那里
And her mother lives there, too.
你们有结婚吗?
And... you were married to her mother?
有
Yes.
我只结过那次婚
It's the only time I was married.
持续了七年
It lasted seven years.
前五年的婚姻生活很美好
Five of them good.
这是我女儿四岁时的相片
This is my little thing at age of four.
就在圣托里尼的小房♥子里
In our little house in Santorini.
她好美
She's beautiful.
现在还是那么美
Still is.
旁边的是她妈妈?
That's her mother?
她很漂亮...
She's lovely...
又年轻
and so young.
那时的我也很年轻
I was young then, too.
所以... 为什么只生一个?
So... why only one child?
我喜欢过自己喜欢的生活
I like my life the way I like it.
我很幸运 能拥有克洛伊
I got really lucky with Chloe.
有她这个女儿
Somehow it worked out.
看 这是她七岁生日时
Look. It's her seventh birthday.
什么东西都是紫色的
Everything is purple.
紫色的蛋糕 衣服 鞋子
Purple cake, purple dress, purple shoes.
很棒
It was great.
真有趣
So, so funny.
就这样说完了
There it was wrapped up in a bow.
我不能和他共度生儿育女的生活
The whole life that I am never gonna have with him
因为他早就和别人度过了
because he had it already with somebody else.
我知道这事不该对癌症患者说 但...
And I know I shouldn't say this to someone with cancer but...
为什么是我?
Why me?
顺其自然
Agh, let it rip.
如果我和他在一起 也许就没办法生儿育女了
Well, I guess it's not going to happen that life. If I'm with him.
那就别生了
Then bye-bye baby.
人生菜单里有这么多选择
What else is on the menu?
什么意思?
What do you mean?
没有小孩的生活
There are a lot of fabulous things in life
可以过得多姿多彩
that don't include a baby.
比如说呢?
What would that be like?
比如...
Well...
他
him.
性♥爱♥ 旅行
Uh, sex and travel.
安逸享受
Comfort.
爱
Love.
还有大胆冒险
And, extraordinary adventures.
还算不赖
Not too shabby.
如果我们打算过这种生活
If that's where this is going.
但目前我也只知道他家的密♥码♥ 还有一件外袍而已
At this point I've only been invited in as far as a security code and a robe.
我很想问他一个问题...
And the question that I need to ask is just... It's...
却没办法问
It's impossible to ask.
什么问题?
And what is that?
你对我的爱足够弥补...
"Will you love me enough...
我不生小孩的遗憾吗?
to make up for the fact that I didn't have a baby?"
亲爱的 别问
Oh, honey, no.
没错 我们只交往了两个月
Exactly. It's only been two months.
我38岁又两个月了
Thirty-eight years and two months.
千万别问…
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
我知道
I know.
我们现在的关系还不适合问...
It's-it's too early in the relationship to have that conversation and...
但现在不问 我的年龄可等不及了
But it's too late in my life not to.
进退维谷的38岁
It's a "catch-38."
安全将布莱迪放进坚固的婴儿床后...
And after safely putting Brady to bed in his very sturdy crib...
夏洛特和哈利也了来点浪漫的性♥爱♥
Charlotte and Harry enjoyed some romance as well.
天啊...
Oh, my God...
我的天啊
Oh, my God...
我的老天
Oh, my God!
快停
Stop!
怎么了?
What? What happened?
布莱迪看到我们做♥爱♥了 他会一辈子留下创伤
Brady saw us having sex! I've scarred him for life!
他才不会 是我会留下一辈子的创伤
Him? You've scarred me for life.
布莱迪
Brady. Brady.
转过去
Look away.
你好
Hello?
坏消息
I have bad news.
好了 快说
Okay, you need to spit it out.
要我回去吗?
Do I need to come home?
布莱迪看到我们做♥爱♥了
Brady saw us having sex.
然后呢?
And?
他刚好看到… 正在发生
He was looking at me... during.
夏洛特 他根本不知道那是什么
Charlotte, he doesn't know what he's looking at.
也不知道那是什么叫声
He doesn't know where his nose is.
真的?
Are you sure?
哈利 别让布莱迪听到我讲电♥话♥
Harry! Brady can't be anywhere near this conversation.
来不及了
I think it may be too late.
他刚说“羞羞脸 在嘿♥咻♥”
He just said, "Sex is dirty."
这不好笑
That's not funny.
夏洛特 他没事
Charlotte, he's fine.
但是…
剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表