剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表
Which only proves my theory,
招引约会的最佳妙方 就是另一个约会
the only thing a girl needs to get a date is another date.
你的股价攀升了
Your stock is up.
你答应了?
And did you say yes?
没有 我已经有约了
No, I already have a date.
另一个约会你也应该答应
Which is why you should say yes to the other one.
我觉得你太在意和柏格的约会了
I think you're putting a lot of pressure on this Berger date.
亲爱的 夏洛特说得对
Honey, Charlotte's right.
你需要做点别的事来舒解一下压力
You need to do something to take the edge off.
我不喜欢脚踏两条船
I am not going on a "Sim-U-Date."
凯莉 你为这次约会买♥♥了多少行头
Carrie, how many new outfits have you bought for this movie?
实话实说
Be honest!
一件都没有 六件全都是可以退的
None, six, all returnable.
好吧 来杯咖啡好缓和柏格的压力
Alright, maybe just a casual coffee to take the edge off Berger.
你看吧
Exactly!
当天稍晚 我开始思考股市及约会的事
Later that day, I got to thinking about the stock market and dating.
两者的区别有多大?
Are they really that different?
如果选错股票 你可能会倾家荡产
If you have a bad stock, you can lose your shirt.
如果选错约会对象
If you have a bad date,
你可能生不如死
you can lose your will to live.
但若你的对象很好 风险反而更高
And if the date is good, the stakes get even higher.
于是在一阵起起落落之后
After weathering all the ups and downs,
你会发现自己仍是一无所有
you could one day find yourself with nothing.
因此对于财务和约会这两件事
So, when it comes to finance and dating,
我忍♥不住提出质疑…
I couldn't help but wonder...
为什么我们还要持续投入?
Why do we keep investing?
说到高风险的投资…
And speaking of high risk investments...
是我 我不在这里
Hey, it's me. I'm not here.
请试拨史考特酒吧957-7297
Try me at Scout, 957-7297.
别忘了拨212
Don't forget the 212.
你好 史蒂夫...
Hi, Steve...
史蒂夫...
Hi, Steve, um...
我有话想跟你说
I need to talk to you about something.
我们是否能共进晚餐讨论一下
How about we do it over dinner?
明天晚上行吗
How's tomorrow night?
梅格可以过来照顾布莱迪
Madga can sit with Brady.
请回我电♥话♥ 再见
Let me know. Bye!
我是米兰达…
Oh, it's Miranda and...
再见
Bye.
米兰达担心
Miranda feared it was possibly
那是有史以来最糟糕的电♥话♥留言
the most imperfect machine message ever.
莎曼珊决定以礼篮展开攻势
And Samantha decided to say it with a basket.
欢迎搬来 帅哥
Welcome wagon!
不好意思 我刚好在冲澡
Excuse the towel, I was just in the shower.
我帮你带了个装满好东西的礼篮
I brought you a basket filled with goodies
你可以用来熟络邻居们
to acquaint you with your new neighborhood.
里面有乳酪 生火腿 保险套 手铐
Cheese, prosciutto, condoms, handcuffs.
手铐?
Handcuffs?
来自隔壁那家酒吧
From the bar next door.
好好享用
Enjoy!
我伸手去接毛巾就会掉下来
If I reach for that, my towel will fall.
我又不是没见识过
I'm no fool.
不久之后 莎曼珊享用了股市经纪人奇普
A little while later, Samantha blew Chip...Stockbroker.
这就是我所谓的在家吃饭
Now, that's what I call eating in.
听着 我从没这么做过 但我可以给你个消息
Look, I never do this, but here's a tip.
亚隆制药
Alon Pharmaceuticals.
它会飙得很高
It's gonna split and go through the roof.
亚隆制药
Alon Pharmaceuticals.
谢谢你
Thanks.
我才要谢谢你
No, thank you.
这是我此生最大的享受
That was the best F-ing head of my life.
于是
And, just like that,
他们的共同性趣转变成了共同基金
their mutual fun turned into mutual funds.
同一个星期 我和威利艾波格
Later that week, I met with graphic designer Willy Applegate,
有个黄昏之约
for a late afternoon "Sim-U-Date."
这个地方不错
It's a cute place.
希望它还令你满意
Yeah, I hope it's okay, yeah, I didn't know,
我想选在花♥园♥ 应该不会出什么问题
but I figured, can't go wrong with a garden, right?
这里很好
Yeah, it's great.
希望你喜欢 我不知道
I hope it's okay, I didn't know.
这话我已经说过了
I just said that.
显然我的双重约会 对他而言
It suddenly became clear that a "Sim-U-Date" for me
是第一次约会
was a first date for him.
你正在看我的麦粒肿吗?
Are you... looking at my sty?
对不起?
Excuse me?
我的麦粒肿 我长了一个麦粒肿
My sty, I have a sty.
就在这里
See, right here.
我本想取消约会 但又想
And I was gonna cancel, but then I thought,
“她可能不会注意到”
well, maybe she won't even notice it.
我并没有…
And I didn't even...
我没有在看它
-No, I wasn't looking at it. -Oh, oh...
很好
That's good.
怎么搞的?
Okay. What... what was that?
你曾见过…
Have you ever seen anything like...?
我从没见过
No, I have never!
我没挑对地方 对不起
This was a bad choice of place, I'm sorry.
不会
No, it's fine.
这很有意思 就像...
It's fun, it's like...
荒野狩猎口味的卡布奇诺
Cappuccino wilderness safari.
黑醋跑进我的麦粒肿了
Balsamic vinegar, in my sty.
天啊 来
-Ouch. -Oh God, here, here you go.
谢谢 还有什么比这更糟的
Thanks, could this go any worse?
这是…
-Oh. -What the...
搞什么
What the fuck!
我没事
I'm fine! I'm fine. I'm fine.
这是个没有任何分♥析♥师能预测到的大崩♥盘♥
It was a sudden crash no analysts had seen coming.
在超级市场中…
And in yet another type of market...
现在我更加担心与柏格的约会了
Well, I hope you're happy, now I'm twice as nervous about my Berger date.
过度在意简直是弄巧成拙
Caring too much is like a disaster magnet.
可怜的家伙
Oh, poor guy.
你能想像 长个麦粒肿也能把整件事搞砸吗?
Can you catch a sty helping someone up from gravel?
也许该建议顺势疗法
Where's the homeopathic section?
开个“麦粒肿去除科”
Maybe they make something called "Sty-Be-Gone."
你知道伊丽莎白泰勒改信犹太教了吗
Did you know that Elizabeth Taylor converted to Judaism for Eddie Fisher?
真高兴你转移话题 也感谢你听我絮叨
I am thrown by the change of topic, but I do appreciate the trivia.
这是在她的“恋恋珠宝” 一书中提及的
I'm reading her book, My Love Affair with Jewelry.
并不意外
Not surprising.
她为了心爱的男人改变信仰
And she changed her religion for the man she loved.
以及一件昂贵的珠宝
Yeah, and a big ol' honking piece of jewelry.
别这这么尖酸
Oh, don't be so cynical.
抱歉 我受到麦粒肿的刺♥激♥
Sorry, it's my potential sty talking.
她是为了爱而改变
Love. She did it for love.
你打算效法伊丽莎白泰勒吗
Are you thinking of pulling an Elizabeth Taylor?
我还需要更多资讯
I need more information.
不光只是珠宝而已
There's more to being a Jew than jewelry.
明智之举 待会付帐柜台见
Wise words, I'll meet you at the checkout.
夏洛特在想 她要为真爱
Charlotte wondered just how far she would go
付出到什么地步
for her true love.
你知道伊丽莎白泰勒
Did you know that Elizabeth Taylor
为了艾迪费雪而改变信仰
converted to Judaism for Eddie Fisher?
先别太兴奋
Now, don't get too excited,
我们只是在交换意见
we're just trading information here.
好的 我不太兴奋地问
Okay, then, from a not-excited place I ask,
你考虑这么做吗
is this something you might consider?
我想理解一下 犹太教有什么特别之处
I'm just trying to understand, what's so special about being a Jew?
我觉得你好像在玩什么把戏
I feel like I'm on a game show.
我是认真的 如果这是你坚持的底限
I'm serious, I mean, if this is really your bottom line,
再给我一个合理的理由
then you're gonna have to try and give me a reason,
你母亲的那部分除外 我会更容易理解你
aside from your mother, that I can relate to.
如果我们要结婚的话
If we were to get married,
现在只是在交换意见
剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表