剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表
Isn't that a lot of hoop-jumping for a man?
我没想到会爱上哈利
Look, Harry is not who I expected to fall in love with,
但我就是爱上了
but I did.
他让我很开心 而且也很真诚
And he makes me laugh, And he says what he means.
我在他身边觉得很自在
And I feel like I can be myself around him.
但你是圣公会教♥徒♥
But yourself is Episcopalian.
他带给我的高♥潮♥至今无人能及
And it is still the most exciting sex I've ever had.
恭喜
Mazel tov.
这才叫食物
Now, this is food. Mm...
还有更棒的是
And you know what's even better?
当我在享用这个的时候
While I'm eating this slice of pizza,
我的男友正在帮我录电视节目
my boyfriend is home taping my favorite TV show.
你说的是哪位男友?
And to which boyfriend are we referring?
数位录影机
My boyfriend, TiVo.
你用数位录影机取代史蒂夫
You've traded Steve-o for TiVo.
别再提起史蒂夫
We don't talk of Steve-o anymore.
我帮他改了名就不算
I thought if I changed his name...
谁需要他
Who needs him?
有了数位录影机 遇到不喜欢的
With TiVo, when there's something I don't enjoy,
我就可以快速略过
I just speed right through it.
-如果现实中也能这样就好了 -没错
If only we could do that in life. Exactly.
他认为我会喜欢 所以给了我这个惊喜
And he surprises me with things that he thinks I might like,
因此我迷上了“爱在他乡”
which is how I got hooked on Jules & Mimi.
自从有人把水蛭
I stopped watching television
放进裤子之后 我就不再看电视了
when people started putting leeches down their pants.
不 是英国广播公♥司♥美国台的节目
No, no, no, this is BBC America.
来自布立克斯顿的黑人男性
It's about a beautiful black man from Brixton
和一位来自汉普斯特希斯的白人女性
and a white woman from Hampstead Heath,
我不知道这代表什么
I don't know what that means exactly,
但他们之间有着强烈的对比
but apparently there's a great divide.
他租住在她的帽子店楼上
And he rents the flat above her hat shop.
今晚他们终于要上♥床♥
And tonight, they're finally having sex.
祝他们好运
Well, good luck to them.
-凯莉 那只是第一次 -我知道
-Carrie, it was the first time. -I know.
有时你总要试试看
And sometimes you have to work at it.
你试过吗?
Have you ever had to work at it?
我现在的对象是数位录影机
I'm dating a digital recording device.
我和之前的情人
Well, I have never had to work at it
从没有过这样的困扰
with someone I really like.
那你自己看着办
You should probably keep that to yourself.
米兰达
Okay, but Miranda,
我必须告诉你 那次真的很糟
I gotta tell you, it was not good.
没有…
There was no...
没有激♥情♥
No... grrrr. No throw down.
反而像老牛拖车
It was more like... a "slow down."
这让我觉得很没劲
Yeah, and it caught me completely off guard,
我还以为会很刺♥激♥
because I thought it would be amazing.
也许这就是问题所在
Well, maybe that's the problem.
你的期望过高
-What? -Your expectations were too high.
难怪你会失望
Of course you were disappointed.
人们不该过度渲染第一次性♥爱♥的激♥情♥
From now on, people should tell it like it is. tricky.
不含乳制品的纯素意大利饺 就像幼稚园浆糊
kindergarten paste.
在我努力清除生黄秋葵味道的同时
As I tried to scrub the smell of uncooked okra off me,
我开始思考性期望的问题
I started thinking about "sexpectations."
身为自觉而聪慧的单身女性
We're aware, as smart single women,
我们不该期望过高
that we can't expect perfection.
但现实老是会开我们玩笑
But life still manages to throw us curve balls.
也许一旦进入35岁以后
Maybe once you're into your mid-30s,
就不该再称之为约会
it shouldn't be called dating.
而该改称
It should be called
“得之我幸 不得我命”了
"waiting for the other shoe to drop."
两人之间的问题 要不是出在性♥爱♥
If it's not the sex between me and you,
要不就是其中一人是犹太人
then someone has to become a Jew.
为什么总会出现问题?
Why is it always something?
除非你的对象是 绝不会出现问题的数位录影机
Unless you're in a problem-free relationship with TiVo.
不
No.
晚点再说
No. Maybe later...
你好
Ahh... hello.
走开…
Shut up, shut up, shut up, shut up.
谢谢你
Ah, thank you.
“爱在他乡”
朱尔斯
Jules...
你在吗?
Are you there?
你好 咪♥咪♥
Hello, Mimi.
你总是不♥穿♥上衣就出来应门吗
Do you always answer the door without a shirt on?
热水炉坏了
The heat isn't working.
所以我才找你上来
That's why I rang you up.
好像没坏
It seems to be working.
因为这里很暖和
It's definitely balmy in here.
问题出在卧房♥
No, the problem is in the bedroom.
当然
Right, of course.
在卧房♥
The bedroom.
第二天 夏洛特勇敢地前往
The next day, Charlotte boldly went
约克家族从没去过的地方
where no York had gone before.
犹太教堂
The synagogue.
你好
Shalom.
请问犹太牧师在吗?
Where would I find the rabbi?
他在书房♥ 在里面
His study. Inside.
谢谢
Thank you.
你就是犹太牧师吗?
Are you the rabbi?
没错
Mm-hmm.
你好 我是夏洛特约克
Hi, my name is Charlotte York,
我今天来 是想加入犹太教
and I'm here today because I would like to consider joining the Jewish faith.
我们没兴趣
We're not interested.
我要告发一个没礼貌的人
Hello. I need to report a very rude man.
我说 我的名字是夏洛特约克
I was just saying that my name is Charlotte York,
我想加入犹太教
and I would like to consider joining the Jewish...
真不知道那些人是怎么回事
I don't know what is with these people. I never!
你知道我有多爱你 才会决定这么做
Do you know how much I love you for doing this?
你知道你看起来有多性感吗?
And do you know how sexy you look?
我巴不得马上拥有你
That's it, I have to have you immediately.
哈利很亢奋
Harry definitely had "throw down,"
但夏洛特却气愤难消
but Charlotte was too thrown and down to care.
等一下 哈利
Stop, Harry.
我觉得受到你们族人的排挤
I'm feeling very rejected by your people.
那是游戏规则 宝贝
That's the game, baby.
他们是故意刁难你
They try to make it hard for you.
-什么? -那是过程的一部分
-What? -It's part of the process.
依照传统 他们要拒绝你三次
Traditionally, they turn you down three times
以确保你是真心实意的
to make sure you're serious.
夏洛特豁然开朗
Suddenly, Charlotte understood.
他们只是要让你知难而退
They were playing hard to get.
这是他们的戒律
They were "rules" rabbis.
我一定可以过关的
I can play that game.
这种游戏我最拿手
I invented that game.
没有人能拒绝夏洛特约克
No man rejects Charlotte York!
我不在乎其他犹太牧师说什么
I don't care what any rabbi says.
你就是我想要的人
You are my chosen person.
米兰达正打算好好地和男友
Miranda was looking forward to another perfect night
享受另一个亲密的夜晚
with her perfect boyfriend.
但很不幸 出现了另一个女人
But unfortunately, there was another woman.
我想我可能搞砸了
I think I did something bad.
什么意思 布莱迪吗?
What do you mean, Brady?
我才刚去看过他
I just checked on him.
不 孩子没事
No, the boy is beautiful, is fine.
数位录影机?
TiVo?
你做了什么?
What did you do?
你到底做了什么?
Exactly what did you do?
我坐在上面
I sit on...
然后就什么都没了
and then nothing.
你坐在录影机上?
You sat on TiVo?
剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表