剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表
And he doesn't mind?
他喜欢那样
I think he prefers it that way.
但你们会分享其他的事情
But you guys share everything else.
我们住在布鲁克林
Because we're in Brooklyn.
这里没有其他人会跟我聊天
There's no one else to talk to!
另外 凯莉 每对恋人都是不一样的
Besides, Carrie, every couple's different.
对 我开始觉得
Yeah, I guess I just had this idea
恋人得分享一切
about a couple sharing everything.
至少他们得分享热情
At least their passions.
你想拥有真正的热情吗?
You want passions on top of passion?
凯莉 欢迎回来
Hey, Carrie! Welcome back.
看到新墙了吗? 真的有进步吧?
You see the new walls. Nice progress, huh?
没错 开始有点像样了
I'll say. It's really coming together.
-那是什么? -我在路上帮你们买♥♥了甜点
-What's all that? -I stopped off and picked up some dessert for you ladies.
布鲁克林最好吃的东西
Brooklyn's finest.
我买♥♥了起司蛋糕... 还有甜酥卷
I got cheesecake... cannolis.
真的是太棒了
What a delightful borough.
我把这个放到厨房♥去
I'll put this stuff out in the kitchen.
我喜欢你朋友来家里玩
I love having your friends over.
我要你跟我的俄♥国♥情人见面
I want you to meet him...my Russian.
我等不及了
Can't wait.
壁炉真的很温暖吧?
That log is really heatin' up the joint, huh?
早安
Good morning.
你又熬夜了?
All night again.
作品做得如何?
How's the work going?
很明显 他的沉默说明
It was clear from his silence we weren't having
我们的早餐一点都不热情
passions on top of passions for breakfast.
你星期天晚上要做什么?
Hey, what are you doing Sunday night?
我不知道 怎么了
I have no idea. Why?
我在想
Well, I was thinking,
既然那天我已经见过你的朋友
since I met some of your friends the other day,
或许你该见见我的朋友
maybe you could meet some of my friends.
那些人是我的同事 不是我的朋友
Those people were my colleagues, not my friends.
我的朋友大多数都在欧洲
My friends are mostly in Europe.
我的朋友都在这里 她们都是好人
Well, my friends are here and they are fantastic.
那么我很乐意见见你的好朋友
Then, on Sunday I'll be happy to meet your fantastic friends.
太棒了
Oh, goody.
顺带一提 你在纽约有个朋友 那就是我
And FYI, you have a friend in New York... me.
你是我的情人 不是我的朋友
You are not my friend, you are my lover,
这是更棒的关系
and that is a much better thing.
到床上来吧
Mmm, come to bed.
不
Oh, no, no, no.
我得回家写稿
I have to go home. I have to write my column.
我不能再迟交了
I can't turn it in late again.
在这里写吧
Work here.
不行 我的电脑在家里
I can't, my computer's at home.
我有部很适合写稿的电脑
I have computer. Very good for writing columns.
你愿意让我用你的高级电脑?
You would let me use your fancy computer?
交换条件是 你得陪我上♥床♥一小时
In exchange for one hour in bed.
好吧
Okay.
据说不同的人能吸引彼此
They say that opposites attract,
但没有人知道能吸引多久
but they never say for how long.
但这种善于人际交往的人
Should the relationship-savvy person
可以通过工作点燃跟朋友间的激♥情♥吗?
stoke the fires of passion with the kindling of work and friends?
或是我们应该满足于
Or should we simply be satisfied
令人兴奋的浪漫?
with a romance that sizzles?
我不禁纳闷 无法分享彼此的世界...
I couldn't help but wonder, without sharing your worlds...
激♥情♥也会冷却吗?
can even the hottest relationship stop cold?
(冷却吗?)
与此同时 莎曼珊即将听到最热门的八卦话题
Meanwhile, Samantha was about to hear the hottest rumor
两个年轻公♥关♥正在闲聊
from the city's two young PR girls.
看到史密斯杰洛德的照片没?
Did you see that picture of Smith Jerrod online?
我不相信他是男同志
I can't believe he's gay.
那么帅的人不可能是异性恋
No one that good-looking is ever straight.
我觉得他在跟莎曼珊琼斯交往
I thought he was dating Samantha Jones.
这段时间 我以为她是纽约性生活最精彩的女人
All this time, I thought she had the hottest sex life in New York City.
结果她只是个老巫婆
Turns out she's just a fag hag.
那浇了莎曼珊一头冷水
And that stopped Samantha cold.
接下来是猎犬组
And here comes the hound group.
大家都在谈我
Everyone is talking about me.
八卦杂♥志♥把我从荡♥女♥变成老巫婆
In the blink of a tabloid, I went from Demi to Liza.
至少现在大家知道你是谁
At least people know who you are!
“身份不明的老男同志”
"Unidentified older gay gentleman."
因为那张照片 马可斯得到三次试镜机会
Marcus got three auditions off that picture.
我被遗忘了
I got outed!
可怜的史丹尼
Aw, poor Stanny.
他们怎么知道我是同志?
How can they just assume I'm gay?
我赌10块四号♥雷吉纳德会赢
Okay, I've got ten bucks on Lord Reginald the fourth down there.
有人要跟吗?
Any takers?
你可真棒
Oh, you are a good friend.
我大老远从布鲁克林
All the way from Brooklyn
跑来看狗绕着圈圈跑
to see a bunch of dogs run in a circle.
她参加我孩子的受洗礼
She came to watch my baby get baptized.
我来看她的宝贝比赛
I came to watch her baby get judged.
我几乎不敢出门 老巫婆
I almost didn't show my face. "Fag hag."
所有人都会一直记着这事
There go years and years of fucking everything that walks.
你不该为了小事大惊小怪
I thought you weren't gonna sweat the small stuff.
我没办法得了癌症 又被说是老巫婆
Look, I can't have cancer and be a "fag hag."
你们明晚想见俄♥国♥佬 顺便一起喝几杯吗?
Hey, do you guys want to have drinks with the Russian tomorrow night?
-想 -算我一个
-Sure. -Ooh, I'm in.
我也要
Me too.
亲爱的 抱歉
Oh, sweetie, I'm sorry.
这是女人的聚会
it's just the girls this time.
现在我是什么东西?
Oh, what am I now,
身份不明的老男同志朋友?
your unidentified older gay friend?
你被安排在下一回合 我保证
You'll be in the next round, I promise.
好了 我得去看看小妈妈了
Okay, I gotta go backstage and check on the little mother.
慢慢来
Well, take your time.
我们还要看枪鸟犬组 工作犬组
We've still got "Sporting," and "Working,"
还有玩赏犬组 天啊
and "Toy," oh, my!
这可不是我今天期待的“项目”
This was not the type of blow job I was hoping for today.
它看起来好漂亮 一点都没错
She looks so pretty! Yes, she does.
你看到评审们多么喜欢它吗?
Did you see how impressed the host committee was?
我觉得它很有机会赢得比赛
I really think she has a chance.
我以为有那么多狗来比赛
You know, you'd think with all these faggy little dogs
这里至少会有个肌肉男同志
there'd be at least one horny circuit-muscle gay here.
然而没有 这里只有那些大屁♥股♥萝卜腿的老太婆
No, nothin' but boxy, thick-legged ladies and tweedy old queens.
小夏
-Char? -Hmm?
你剪到手指了吗?
Did you cut yourself with the scissors?
这里有血
There are drops of blood here.
等下 那是它的血
Wait! It's coming from her.
不 别告诉我…
No, don't tell me...
不 它发♥情♥了
Oh, no, she's in heat.
情况…
Hey, how's it...
怎么了?
What's wrong?
那只狗的那个来了
The friggin' dog just got her period.
你说什么?
-Excuse me? -Oh, yeah.
它的大姨妈来了 比赛结束
Aunt Flo's in doggy town. Show over.
别这么说 我们还能比赛
Don't say that! We can still compete.
有次我那个来 还是拿下了少年体操冠军
I once won a junior gymnastics meet when I had mine.
它是小狗
It's a dog.
你要怎么办?去买♥♥迷你卫生棉吗?
What're you gonna do? Run around looking for a teeny tiny tampon?
你说得对 那不好笑
You're right, it's not funny.
我是女人 我应该很了解的
I'm a woman. I should know better.
有麻烦了 伊丽莎白泰勒那个来了
Trouble. Elizabeth Taylor just got her period.
-什么? -小狗伊丽莎白泰勒来了月经
-What? -Mm-hmm, backstage. "That time of the month."
我就觉得它看起来肿肿的
I thought she looked a little bloated.
难怪它刚刚那么骚
And she was so bitchy earlier.
接下来是玩赏犬
And here come the toy dogs.
许多观众不了解
Many viewers don't realize that these little dogs
比起体型大的狗狗 这些小狗很难照顾
can actually be a lot harder to care for than ones ten times their size.
剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表