剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表
欲望城市
(性♥爱♥专家凯莉布雷萧 并且勇于发问)
“完美情人”
单身女郎大部分的时间
A single gal spends most of her life
都在寻找理想的另一半
searching for the perfect mail.
(凯莉布雷萧小姐)
(亚力山大佩特洛夫斯基)
(你愿意去散个步吗?佩特洛夫斯基上)
突然间 完美情人出现
And out of the blue, it arrives.
亚力山大佩特洛夫斯基 是著名的艺术家
Aleksandr Petrovsky was a rather famous artist
我正在跟他秘密交往
with whom I'd had one rather infamous date.
都已经过了三个星期 我以为你死了
It's been three whole weeks, I thought you died or something.
你的拒绝让我痛不欲生
I did die, from rejection.
你怎么能让我独自在街头流浪?
How could you have left me on the street all alone?
我还是觉得心痛
It still hurts.
你是个大人 你能克服的
Oh, you'll get over it, you're a big boy.
你怎么知道呢?
And where did you get this information?
我在荷兰工作
I was in Holland for work.
荷兰?我的天啊
Oh, Holland, listen to you.
你去过那里吗?
Been there?
你是说“木鞋王国”吗?
Uh, to the "land of the wooden shoes"?
没有
No, no, no, no. Mm-mm.
我帮你准备了一份小礼物
I brought you a little present.
坐下吧
Let's sit down.
牛奶巧克力
Milk chocolate.
或纯巧克力?
Or perhaps you like dark?
我就放在口袋里
I've got it right here.
里面没有放捕鼠器吧?
You don't have a mouse trap in there do you?
不 我为什么要那么做?
No... Why would I?
我太傻了
I was being silly. You know,
动画片里 他们经常用这招来整人...
in the cartoons, when they put their hands in the things...
就是这些
Et voila.
淡巧克力还是黑巧克力?
Light or dark?
一小块就行
A little piece.
寻求适合香水的困难度
Second only to the search for the perfect male...
仅次于寻找完美情人
is the search for the perfect fragrance.
我适合薄荷麝香味吗?
Am I peppermint musk?
姐♥妹♥们♥ 我有情人了
Ladies, I'm taking a lova.
对
Yes...
情人 亚力山大佩特洛夫斯基
A lova. Aleksandr Petrovsky.
等一下 那个老头?
Wait, the old guy?
你说什么?
I beg your pardon.
我的情人一点都不老
My lova is not old.
他世故聪明又性感
He is worldly and wise and very sexy.
-他很性感 -非常性感
He is sexy. -Very.
昨天我差点当着小孩子的面
Yesterday, I almost did it with him on a park bench
跟他在公园做♥爱♥
in front of children.
你为什么不那么做?
What stopped you?
我还有廉耻心
Common decency.
-那个啊 -而且我还没有准备好
-Oh, that. -Well, that and the fact that I'm not "lova ready."
我需要除掉比基尼线以下的体毛
I need a little bikini waxage.
快去脱毛吧
Well, then snap to it.
别跟难搞的男人玩欲擒故纵的游戏
Don't play hard to get with a man who's hard to get.
或许小黄瓜罗勒味不错
Maybe cucumber-basil?
你想闻起来跟沙拉一样?
Why would you want to smell like a salad?
-我没办法决定 -你说他不老是什么意思?
-I can't decide what I am. -What do you mean "not old"?
夏洛特把他的照片发给我了 他应该有60岁
Charlotte emailed me his photo, Hello, 60.
他才50出头 完美的情人年纪
He is in his lova-perfect early 50's.
不错的年龄 见多识广而且性♥技♥巧♥出色
That's a good age. They've been around the block and know how to use their cock.
你说话竟然会押韵 你怎么有他的照片?
Oh, you rhyme now. And where did you get his picture?
从Google网站找到的
-I googled him. -Oh.
我要米兰达看看你的新男友
I wanted Miranda to see your potential new boyfriend.
不是男朋友 他是情人
Not boyfriend...lova.
你还要这样称呼他多久?
How long are you gonna keep saying it like that?
嫉妒我有情人吗?
Uncomfortable with my taking a lova?
或许他不只是你的情人
Maybe he could be more than a lova.
天啊
Oh, Jesus.
我们只会窝在爱的小屋里
Ah... No, the only place this is going is Lovaville.
我觉得应该会有别的发展
Well, I could see it going somewhere.
听着 有一半的时间里 我根本不了解他
Oh, please. Listen, half the time, I can't even understand him.
我们没什么共同点 他经常往来欧洲...
We have nothing in common, he's in and out of Europe...
那是件好事
That could be good!
亲爱的 你没在听我说话 她只想要他
Honey, you're not listening. She only wants him
进出她的身体
to be in and out of her.
对 但我不希望说得那么露骨
Yes, but in a much less obvious-sounding way.
石榴广藿香味呢?
How about pomegranate-patchouli?
你适合更优雅的香味
No, you need something classic. Clean.
暗示我有精神病
With just a hint of neurosis.
你呢?找到你要的香水了吗?
How about you? Are you finding anything?
我不知道
I don't know.
我在猜史蒂夫喜欢哪一种香水
I'm trying to figure out what Steve might like.
买♥♥“男人味”送他
Just get some Old Spice and call it a day.
史蒂夫不擦“男人味”
Steve does not wear Old Spice.
他不擦香水还是很香
He wears nothing and he smells great.
(米兰达跟史蒂夫坐在树下)
? Miranda and Steve Sitting in a tree ?
(他们接吻 先坠入了爱河)
? K-I-S-S-I-N-G, First comes love... ?
应该是先生了孩子
Well, actually, first comes baby.
太棒了
Great.
我整天闻起来就像…
Now I have to spend the rest of the day smelling like...
苹果跟稻草
Apples and hay.
大混♥蛋♥
Oh, you bastard.
我们走吧
Okay, let's go.
帮你的新情人买♥♥到礼物了吗?
Aren't you going to get something for your new lova?
我想他已经很喜欢我的味道了
I suspect he already likes the way I smell.
我们有多么幸运呢?
Hey. How lucky are we?
非常幸运
Very.
适合米兰达跟史蒂夫的味道
If Miranda and Steve had a fragrance,
就叫做完美
it would be called "Perfection."
适合米兰达 史蒂夫 跟前男友
If Miranda, Steve and Robert,
兼邻居罗伯特的香味
her ex and neighbor, had a fragrance...
就叫做毫不完美
"Less Than Perfection",
事实上 它应该叫做可怕至极
In fact, "Awful", "Uncomfortable" and "Terrible."
才子佳人来了
Well, if it isn't the happy couple.
你好吗?
How are you today?
祝你们有愉快的一天
Y'all have a nice day.
医生说 我和哈利还得再等至少两个月
So the doctor said that Harry and I have to wait at least two months
才能再试着怀孕
before we can even try to get pregnant again
我想回去上班 但真的那么做
and I'd like to go back to work, but then if I do get pregnant,
对新老板太不公平了 所以...
that's not really fair to the new employer, so I...
我在梦游
I'm sleeping and walking, sleeping and walking.
我怎么办到的?
How am I doing that?
那太无礼了 这对我很重要
That's rude, this is important to me.
我知道
I know it's important to you,
你知道它很重要
you know it's important to you,
57街和7街的游民也知道它很重要
the homeless guy on the corner of 57th and 7th knows it's important to you.
我们能谈谈别的事吗?
Can we please talk about something else?
如果你可说说其他是非 我给你100块
I'll give you $100 if you say something bitchy about someone we know.
不 我找到了新方向
No, I'm trying to figure out my next direction
-我准备展开讲讲 -好
-and I need to talk about it. -Fine.
你可以说到我的耳朵长茧
Talk till my ears bleed.
但帮你自己一个忙 别说了
But do yourself a favor and stop for a minute
往前面看
and look at the light.
你是说
You mean the fact that
不论发生什么事...
no matter what happens with the baby...
哈利跟我还能拥有彼此?
Harry and I will always have each other?
不 小夏 我是让你看公园那边的风光
No, Char, the friggin' light over there in the park.
什么时候已到了秋天?
When did it become fall?
就在你口沫横飞的时候
Somewhere between your ovaries and my boredom.
想像你自己是个盲人
Imagine being blind and not being able
看不到今天的好天气
to see a beautiful day like today.
还有什么比这更糟糕的事?
Can you think of anything worse?
石洗牛仔裤配紧身外套
Stone washed jeans with a matching jacket.
或许我不该只想到自己
Maybe I should stop thinking so much about myself
剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表