剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表
欲望城市
(性♥爱♥专家凯莉布雷萧 并且勇于发问)
“新男性主义”
在每段感情中都会有
In every relationship, there comes a time
步入下一个重要阶段的时候
when you take that next important step.
-穿这样可以吗? -别担心 他们会爱死你
-Do I look alright? -Don't worry, they'll love you.
我想给他们留下好印象
I just wanna make the right impression.
我爱你 所以他们也会爱你
They'll love you because I love you.
开始了
Here we are.
对有些情侣来说 是指与对方父母见面时
For some couples, that step is meeting the parents.
对我而言 则是该让他见见普拉达了
For me, it's meeting the Prada.
真不是盖的 在我的星球上...
Holy shit! You know, on my planet...
买♥♥衣服到成衣店就有了
the clothing stores have clothes.
辣妹们
Ladies.
你常来这里血拼?
So, how often do you shop here?
凯莉
Carrie!
你好
Hi!
我想不只一次吧
I'm gonna guess more than once.
真希望我的每个客人都是美女辣妹
Oh, if all my customers were this beautiful, yeah?
汤尼
-Aw... Tony... -Yeah.
这是我男友 杰克柏格
this is my boyfriend, Jack Berger.
你好
Hey, how are you? Oh! Okay.
买♥♥♥一♥送♥一♥
Oh, two!
奖励一次 这样就好
Bonus round, I'm down with that.
-他真幽默 -没错
-He's funny, yes? -Yes.
他第一次来逛这里
And this is his first time at Prada.
正好我们有些很棒的男装新品
Well, we have some amazing new things for men.
我只是陪她来的
Oh, I'm just here for my amazing new girlfriend.
想喝点什么?
Can I get you something to drink?
卡布奇诺?水?香槟?
Cappuccino, bottled water, champagne?
-香槟? -对
-Champagne? Yes! -Yes.
周末时有些情侣会去血拼购物
Some couples spend Saturday afternoon shopping...
各位 凯莉来了
Look everybody, it's Carrie!
而有些则是疯狂做♥爱♥
Other couples spend it sexing.
你不去冲澡吗?
Aren't ya gonna shower?
不了
Nope.
我可以整晚回味着你的味道
I wanna smell you on me all night.
小色胚
Dirty boy.
星期五...
So, how's Friday...
九点? -星期五♥不♥行
-at nine? -I can't do Friday.
但星期五一向是做♥爱♥日
But we always do Friday. It's TGI-Fuck day.
这星期我的戏要开始彩排
My play starts previews this week.
你的戏?
Play?
你可以过来看看
I was thinking you could come check it out.
超屌♥的戏
It's a kick-ass play.
超屌♥的戏?
"Kick-ass play."
以后别再用这种字眼
Three words I hope never to hear again.
来嘛
Come on.
那在布鲁克林区 我的禁地
It's in Brooklyn, I don't do borough.
别摆那个表情
Oh, don't give me that look.
我才应该难过
I'm the one who should be hurt.
星期五应该是属于我们的
You always spend Fridays in me.
好 来谈个条件
Okay, here's the deal.
你来布鲁克林区看我的戏
You come see me in Brooklyn.
接下来 我保证让你…
And afterwards, I'll make sure you come
飘飘欲仙 乐到最高点
and come and come in the bedroom.
你觉得如何?
Hey. What do you think?
第一 漂亮极了
Oh-ho. Two things. One, you look damn fine.
第二 我有点醉了
Two, I'm a little hammered.
这里
Here, for you.
-试试看 -美呆了
-Try, eh? -Now that is fabulous.
我从没用过“美呆了”这字眼
Yeah, you know, I never say fabulous,
但有机会我一定会说
but if I did I would.
这衬衫看起来很正点
That's what a real shirt looks like, huh?
我的天啊
Ooh!
但你可以穿一辈子
But you will wear forever.
非得如此 这还附送单房♥公♥寓♥?
Yeah, I'd have to. Does it also somehow open into a small studio apartment?
凯莉 告诉他
Carrie, tell him.
以前我女友也是一直说服我
My girlfriend used to talk me into things,
但穿上后整个人都不一样了
and I am a better man for it.
这是我们第一次一起逛街
This is our first shopping trip together,
慢慢来吧 克萝迪亚好吗?
I wanna take it slow. So, how is Claudia?
我们吹了
We broke up.
真惨
-Oh. -Yeah, this is tragic.
但更惨的是 杰克居然不♥穿♥普拉达
Only thing more tragic is Jack Berger not having Prada.
我能说什么?谢谢你的酒
Oh, what can I say, except, thanks for the hooch.
别客气 凯莉
Fine. So, Carrie.
你知道在哪里
Do you know any fantastic,
可以找到漂亮迷人的单身女人?
gorgeous single woman like yourself I could go out with?
振作起来 亲爱的
Cheer up, sweetie.
也许我帮你找到了完美梦中人
I may have found you the "impossible dreamboat."
他不是同性恋 单身
Straight, single,
在普拉达上班
and works for Prada.
他是犹太人吗?
-Mm. -Is he Jewish?
干嘛?总不能因为和哈利吹了
What? Did you think I was gonna throw away
就把刚信奉的宗教信仰丢了?
all my new religious beliefs just because Harry and I are no longer together?
当然可以
Yeah.
我可是个能共患难的犹太人
I'm not a fair-weathered Jew.
再说了 我现在还不能和别人约会
Besides, I can't even think about dating again.
我 和哈利分手的伤口还没抚平
I'm way too sad about losing Harry.
夏洛特 亲爱的
Now, Charlotte, honey.
反正你早晚都要开始约会
You will start dating eventually
一直拖下去 到时候好货都被挑走了
and by then this Prada item may be off the rack.
失恋的人还没做好心理建设前
If she's not ready to move on, she's not ready to move on.
就是没办法谈新恋情
People can't move on before they're ready.
这是我的看法
I'm just saying...
约会的事 我想都不敢想
I can't even imagine dating again.
到时我要怎么自我介绍?
I mean, what would I say about myself?
我结了婚 又离婚
"I was married and then I got divorced.
后来爱上我的离婚律师
And then I fell in love with my divorce lawyer
我们原本打算结婚
and we were gonna get married.
结果却被我搞砸了
But then I blew it
我们就吹了 真悲哀
and we split up, too." It's depressing.
这倒是实话
Well, now you went and told the truth. Hm.
好 接下来该怎么办?
Okay, what are we gonna do about it?
我们好好打扮一下
I say we get all dressed up,
星期五晚上出去疯 怎么样
we go out for drinks Friday night.
我会穿新买♥♥的普拉达
I'll wear my new Prada.
算我一份
-Oh! -I'm in!
全员到齐
Oh, excellent.
妈妈咪啊妈妈咪
Shit motherfucker fuck shit.
撞期了?
There's a shit motherfucker fuck shit situation?
我得去剧场
I have to go to the theater.
不去不行?
They finally made that mandatory?
杰瑞的新戏在布鲁克林区上演
A new play in Brooklyn, Jerry's in it.
那是儿童剧场
So it's children's theater.
真体贴
Oh, I think that's sweet.
什么体贴
It's not sweet.
是可悲 为了上♥床♥ 不得不去看戏
It's pathetic how far a gal will go for a good fuck.
要让木板焕然一新
Disguising that wood paneling
得用不少涂料
is going to take a lot of filling.
说到戏剧
And speaking of the theater.
那天晚上 米兰达继续上演
That night, Miranda continued
她的怨女单人秀“我并不爱史蒂夫”
performing her one-woman show, "I'm Not In Love With Steve."
在运动场玩得如何?
How is life on the playground?
调皮的小布莱迪过生日
Aw, the little bratty girl had a birthday.
布莱迪过生日?
Bratty had a birthday?
给你
Yep, here.
帮你抢到一个杯形蛋糕
I scammed ya a cupcake.
巧克力口味的 我可是拼了老命
It's chocolate, I had to fight for it.
给我的?谢谢
For me? Thanks.
在球场为了抢那个杯形蛋糕
剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表