剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表
我整天都在当陪审员
I'm doing that all day at jury duty
烦都烦死了
and it sucks.
不然这样吧
Here's an idea!
利用这段时间想想你要什么
Why don't you use this time to think about what you want?
记得你自己吗?
Remember you?
你想要什么
What do you want?
第二天 我开始思考审判
The next day, I got to thinking about trials
和试验性分居
and trial separations.
在法庭中 由陪审团做最后决定
In a courtroom, a jury decides the outcome...
在两性关系中 受者害必须决定自己的命运
In a relationship, the victims have to decide their own fate.
已经陷入泥沼的两个人
How can two people mired in the mess
能想出解决的方法吗?
ever figure it out?
为了更亲密就必须保持距离?
Do we need distance to get close?
抱歉
Ugh... Sorry.
交通阻塞
Cab gridlock situation.
西区高速公路应该叫“不通”高速公路
They should rename the West Side Highway the "No-Way" Highway.
让我把麦肯锡的档案拿出来...
Ah, let me just pull out my files on the Mackenzie case...
我们不是要讨论那件案子
We're not here to discuss the Mackenzie case.
抱歉 那会议的目的是什么
I'm sorry then, what is this meeting about?
你
You.
我们很担心你
We're concerned.
我们发现你最近开会常迟到
It's been noted recently that you've been late
案件也堆积如山
to important meetings and are struggling to handle your case load.
抱歉 默里斯 我没搞明白
I'm sorry, Maurice. I don't know what you mean.
我今天迟到了 但是...
I was late today, but...
事实上你最近常迟到
Actually, you've been late rather frequently.
包括上星期二的宣誓作证
There was the deposition last Tuesday
和上星期五的听证会
and the motion hearing last Friday,
星期一你也早退
and you left early on Monday.
你盯我还盯得真紧 芬
Way to watch my back, Fern.
是很不容易
I understand it's been difficult.
尤其要带新生儿
With the new baby and all.
知道了
Got it.
没问题 以后不会再犯
No problem, won't happen again.
但是就麦肯锡案而言
But let me say, as far as the Mackenzie brief,
我做得非常出色
Miranda Hobbes is kicking ass.
我没有善尽义务的地方是家庭
Where I am doing a bad job is at home.
很抱歉 我还有事要做
So, if you'll excuse me, I have work to do.
顺便我提醒你 我母亲去世时
And may I remind you that when my mother died,
我星期一就回来上班了
I was back in the office on Monday.
你猜我在喝什么
Guess what I'm drinking?
“绝对猛♥男♥” 你的饮料
An Absolut Hunk, you're a drink!
而且非常可口
Mmm, and you're delish.
帽子拿下来 让人家看到你
Take off that ski cap. Let people see you.
我不希望他们看到我
I don't want people to see me.
每个人对那张海报都很不屑
Everybody's giving me shit about the poster.
胡说 大家都爱死了
Oh, you're insane, people love it.
不是我认识的人
Not my people.
我朋友很不爽
My sober buddies are pissed
我为烈酒公♥司♥裸♥露♥
that I'm shelling for a liquor company,
我表演班的同学认为我是叛徒
my acting class thinks I'm a sell-out,
我妈把所有的杂♥志♥藏起来
my ma is running around every grocery store in Seattle
免得我祖母看到我的弟弟
hiding magazines so my 96-year-old grandmother doesn't see my dick.
都是些酒鬼 无名小子 老古板
Drunks, nobodies, prudes.
我实在看不出来有什么用
But... I just don't see where this is going.
到目前为止 对我来说
Uh... It would be one thing if I was getting auditions,
一个试镜机会都没有
but nothing's happening.
对不起打扰一下 你就是“绝对猛♥男♥”
I'm sorry to bother you, but are you the Absolut Hunk?
没错
Yes!
就是他
He is.
我只想告诉你 我们都非常非常喜欢你
Well, I just wanted to say that my friends and I are huge, huge fans.
我的天
Oh, my God.
你好
Hi.
我早就告诉你一定会有用
It's working, what did I tell you?
这跟我的演艺事业有什么关系
How does those guys toasting me mean my acting career is happening?
先是同志 然后是女生
First come the gays, then the girls,
再来就是演艺界
then... the industry.
-干杯 -干杯
说到绝对同志
And speaking of Absolute Gay,
夏洛特和二号♥儿子进行约会
Charlotte was on a lunch date with Yenta number two's son.
我就知道那是行不通的
So, I mean, I guess I just knew it wasn't gonna work out.
我喜欢练习彼拉特斯
I mean, I like practicing pilates,
但我不想整天跟对方谈这件事
but I don't want to talk about it all day with my significant other.
你的“理想伴侣”是什么条件
And what are you looking for exactly in a..."significant other"?
我们不需要这样
Look... We don't need to do this.
我是同志 这件事你知我知
You know I'm gay, I know I'm gay.
唯一不知道的就是我妈
The only person who doesn't know I'm gay is my mother.
你真的想知道我喜欢的类型
So if you really want to know what my type is...
就是他
That's it.
我认识他
I know him.
不会吧
Get out! Get out!
你能介绍我认识他吗
Could you introduce me?
可是他喜欢女人
Actually, he's straight.
我哥会很失望的
My brother will be so disappointed.
我们都好迷他
We're obsessed with him.
夏洛特 亲爱的
Charlotte, honey.
你好 伊莲
Hi, Elaine.
你和他们两人出去
You went out with a fagelah
却不跟我的大卫约会
and a mieskeit and you can't go out with my David?
这些盲目约会把我…
It's just those blind dates are so...
没那么盲目
Wait, not so blind.
我给大卫看你的照片
I showed David your picture from the last newsletter
他认为你是仙女下凡
and he thought you were a knockout.
谢谢
Well, that's nice.
我告诉他 你会参加下次的单身联谊之夜
I told him you'd be at the next single and mingle night
你们可以在那见面
at the temple, you could meet there.
我的大卫是个帅哥
He's a looker, my David.
大多数的人都认为自己小孩很帅 但他真的帅
Now, I know most people say that about their children, but he is.
他本人更好看
And he's even better looking in person.
你会见他的 对吧?
-So you'll meet him? -Mm.
他从没戴过牙套 你相信吗
Never had braces, can you imagine?
有些人被逼参加盲目约会
Some people are bullied into blind dating.
夏洛特则是误上贼船
Charlotte was bubbied.
我回来了 我回来了
I'm here, I'm here.
他还醒着吗
Is he still awake?
不
Oh... No, no.
他一小时前睡了
Boy go to sleep an hour ago.
很好
Great.
太好了
It's great.
我想我又可以开始工作了
Well, I just guess I can just get back to my work then.
当晚 米兰达唯一抱上♥床♥的
That night, the only thing Miranda put to bed
是麦肯锡的档案
was the Mackenzie brief.
第二天 判决下来了
The next day, the verdict was in.
21世纪 城里的折扣商店
Century 21, the downtown discount store,
是当陪审员唯一的收获
was the best part of jury duty.
喂
Hello.
我穿格子裤 拿着九号♥球杆
I'm with two men in plaid pants and I'm carrying a nine iron.
从加州打来问候你
Greetings from California.
这有什么不好 我在逛折扣店
Oh, you think that's bad? I'm discount shopping.
你怎么会去打球
What are you doing golfing?
我想借机喝一杯
I'm just in it for the scotch afterwards.
情况如何
How are things?
很不错
Uh, pretty good.
我找到一件莫里那瑞的洋装
So far I've found the most unbelievable Anna Molinari dress
还有杜嘉的晨袍
and a Dolce kimono.
我是指你的生活
I meant in your life.
最近搞什么把戏
How's tricks?
把戏是小鬼玩的
Tricks are for kids.
好
Okay, kid.
你跟那个“热狗”进展如何
So, how's it going with that guy, hot dog?
是柏格 你为什么问
剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表