剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表
欲望城市
(性♥爱♥专家凯莉布雷萧 并且勇于发问)
“捕捉爱情”
我的事业达到了新高峰
My career had reached new heights, literally.
报社编辑认为我应该是
An editor at New York Magazine thought I would be
报导高空秋千表演者的挑战
the perfect person to write about the ultimate challenge for swingers...
最合适的人选
The flying trapeze.
你想报导杰佛瑞商店拍卖♥♥会吗?他们正在搞促销活动
Wouldn't you rather be at Jeffrey? They're having a sale on stripes.
这算是哪门子的安慰
That's not supportive!
往前 很好
Step on up, good.
很好 绕到我旁边
That's good, that's great. Come around to my side...
我要解掉你的攀爬绳索
I'm gonna take off your climbing lines
帮你系上安全绳
and strap on your safety harness.
什么事都阻止不了
Yes, please strap on anything
我跳入死亡陷阱
that will keep me from plummeting to my death.
脚趾站在边边 双脚与肩同宽
Toes over the edge, feet shoulder-width apart.
再宽一点
And just a little bit more.
很好 头抬高
That's good, head up.
右手伸到身体前方
Now put your right hand out in front of you.
准备好抓住秋千了吗?
Are you ready to grab the bar?
我准备好要去酒吧
I'm ready to go to the bar.
-大家都会那么说吗? -差不多
-Does everyone say that? -Pretty much.
单手抓住秋千
Okay, hold the bar in one hand.
你是世界女王
You're queen of the world!
你是世界女王
You're queen of the world! Ha-hah.
太棒了
Alright, that's good.
太棒了 头抬高 别往下看 你准备好了吗?
Keep your head up, don't look down. Are you ready?
加油 姊妹
Swing out, sister!
两小时后 我上瘾了
Two hours later, I was hooked.
你在看吗?我要尝试空中接人
Stanny, are you watching? I'm about to try a catch!
或许你得及早收手 免得连小命都丢了
Maybe you should quit while you're a...live.
你得这么做
You can totally do this.
听我的话并且相信我
Just listen to me and trust me.
好了 脚抬高
Alright, legs up.
手放掉朝我飞过来
Take your hands off and reach for me.
这次你一定办得到
This time you got it.
放手
Let go!
放手
-Let go! -No!
那天 我没有完成空中接人的动作
That day, I didn't get caught...
但莎曼珊的拉链卡住了
But Samantha's zipper did.
这是独居生活的缺点之一
This is one of the frustrating things about living alone,
没有人能帮你把衣服脱掉
there's not always somebody around to rip your clothes off.
史密斯
Hey, Smith.
你想过来上我吗?
Want to come over and do me?
她的意思是“帮我脱困”
What she meant was "undo" me...
但这招是一石二鸟
but two birds with one stone.
在中♥央♥公园
And in Central Park,
摄影师帮一对恋人拍照
a photographer attempted to catch
他们就坐在石头上
two lovebirds sitting on a stone.
甜心 牙齿少露一点 嘴唇放轻松
Honey, a little less teeth, just relax your lips.
你在乱瞄
Oh no, now you're squinting.
大部分的男人会叫女人闭嘴
A lesser man might have told Charlotte to take a flying leap,
但哈利太爱她了
but Harry loved her too much.
我觉得重点是要自然一点
I thought the point was to look natural.
我正在教你怎么自然一点
That's what I'm trying to get you to do.
穿着西装坐在中♥央♥公园里
Well, one might ask, how natural is it
算哪门子的自然?
to be sitting in Central Park in a suit?
亲爱的 我看过结婚精选集
Honey, I read the wedding section religiously
我知道他们要的是什么
and I know what they're looking for,
不是每张照片都能被选中登版
and not all pictures are selected.
我真的希望我们结婚的消息
And I really, really want there to be
能登在周日的泰晤士时报上
a York-Goldenblatt announcement of our wedding in The Sunday Times.
所以拜托你少露一点牙齿
So please, just, just a little less teeth, just...
夏洛特约克 我巴不得马上把你娶回家
Charlotte York, I cannot wait to marry you.
那真的是太棒了
That's perfect, that's it!
我真的好高兴
I was having a moment!
小心唇膏
Ah, lipstick!
等一下 抱歉 别拍接吻的样子 那太恶心了
Wait, no, no, sorry. No kissing pictures, it's tacky.
说到恶心…
And speaking of tacky...
很可爱吧?
It's cute, huh?
黛比在第六大道跳蚤市场帮他买♥♥的
Debbie bought it for him over at the 6th Avenue Flea Market.
你有清洗过吗?
Did you wash it first?
她还买♥♥了样东西要送你
She also got something for you.
这是芳香疗法蜡烛
It's aromatherapy.
我想
You know, I was thinking,
或许我们该安排时间 让你们两个见面
maybe we should figure out a time for the two of you to meet.
什么?为什么?
What? Why?
她跟布莱迪很亲
Well, she's around Brady,
我知道你不太高兴…
and I know you're not so comfortable with that...
我非常高兴 我不需要见她
I'm completely comfortable. I don't need to meet her.
我相信你
I trust you.
她买♥♥了根蜡烛给我
She bought me a fucking candle!
那是有镇静作用的
And it was an aromatherapy candle
芳香疗法蜡烛
for serenity and calm.
没收到这根该死的蜡烛前 我非常镇静
I was much more serene and calm before the fucking candle.
使用芳香疗法蜡烛的女人
Women with candles have replaced women with cats
太悲惨了
as the new sad thing.
他认为我该跟她见面
Oh, and get this, he thinks I should meet her.
我觉得他希望我们变成朋友
I sense that he wants us to become friends.
你不能跟前男友的新女友当朋友
You do not need to become friends with the new girlfriend.
那不自然 太做作恶心
It's unnatural, uncomfortable, insincere
看起来似乎很居心不良
and rife with ulterior motives.
-你也发生过这种事? -不 我只是在声援你
-Has this happened to you? -No, I'm just being supportive.
但宝宝被扯进这件事
But there is a baby involved.
没错 她利用布莱迪接近我
Exactly, she's using Brady to get to me.
我才不会中计
And I am not falling for it.
说到这里 我为了报导亲身体验
Oh, speaking of falling, I tried the trapeze yesterday
高空秋千的滋味...
for that piece that I'm writing...
我完全做不到 我有严重的恐高症
I could never, I have the most terrible fear of heights.
我没有 看我的鞋子就知道
Well, I do not, you've seen my shoes.
你不是玩得很开心吗?
So, did you fly through the air with the greatest of ease?
没错 但我不会空中接人
At first, but then I couldn't do a catch.
我只需要放手让那个大帅哥
All I had to do was let go and reach for the guy,
接住我 但我还是做不到
who was very cute, and I still couldn't do it.
你喜欢玩点安全的
You are insane for getting into a harness
没有高♥潮♥也没关系
without even the hope of an orgasm.
大家好
Hello, ladies.
甜心
Hi, honey.
大伙们 他是哈利的伴郎 来自波特兰的豪威
Everyone, this is Harry's best man, Howie Halberstein, in from Portland.
我们没空聊了
We're not crashing,
我只是拿照片跟座位表过来
I'm just here to drop off the photo-proofs...and the seating chart.
然后我要把桌号♥卡拿去给美工
...and then I'm going to take the place cards to the calligrapher.
之后如果有空
And after that, if there's time,
我们要去街角打球
we're gonna go around the corner and try to find our balls.
哈利真是会玩
Yes, Harry knows how to show a guy a good time.
豪威 她们是莎曼珊跟米兰达
Howie, this is Samantha and Miranda.
还有凯莉
And... Carrie.
你好吗?
-Hi. -Hi, how are ya?
我很好
-Good. -Good.
天啊 你们两个…我懂了
Good guy, you two, I see it happening.
凯莉
So, uh, Carrie?
我觉得你待会可以带豪威去逛逛
I was thinking maybe you might show Howie around a little later.
除非哈利要我拿蛋糕去冰
Unless Harry needs me to ice a cake or something.
我…有点忙
Well, um... I'm... I... I'm kind of busy,
我得写高空秋千的报导
'cause I have to do a flying trapeze thing.
真是奇怪 明天我得去驯狮
That is so weird, because I have a lion taming thing tomorrow,
所以我没空
so that's out for me.
如果你改变心意
But, you know, if you change your mind...
我可以给你我的名片
I will give you my business card.
-拿去吧 -谢谢
-There you go. -Thank you.
我的联络电♥话♥都在上面
All my lines are on there.
我会等你的电♥话♥
剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表