剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表
欲望城市
(性♥爱♥专家凯莉布雷萧 并且勇于发问)
“冷战”
天气变冷了
When it gets cold outside,
纽约客涌入室内
New Yorkers head inside,
想办法取暖
and look for ways to generate heat.
小心你的手 先生
Watch those hands, mister.
我的手好冰 你好温暖 那么...
They are cold and you are warm, so...
大家都在看
People are looking.
没有人在看
No one is looking.
佩特洛夫斯基
Petrovsky!
你好
Oh, hi.
你坐在包厢里
Seated at the star table, I see.
不然我要坐哪里呢?
Where else would I be?
-一起坐吧 -我们不想…
-Come and join us! -No, we wouldn't want to...
-不... -来吧
-No... -Yes, come.
你是我们的救星
You've saved our lives.
纽约有一万间餐厅 大家却都挤到帕斯底斯来
Ten thousand restaurants in New York and everyone's at Pastis.
我来介绍
Introductions.
约翰保罗桑达尔
-This is John Paul Sandal. -Hi.
纽约最棒的画家
The most fantastic painter in New York.
我不会请你们吃午餐
I'm not paying for lunch.
你认识我的助理李
-You know my assistant, Lee. -Yes, hi.
欧卓拉库克 艺术生活杂♥志♥的编辑
Audra Cook, she's the editor of Art Life magazine.
凯莉布雷萧
-Carrie Bradshaw. -Hi.
帅哥李告诉我们 你要在巴黎办展览
Handsome Lee has just informed us of your upcoming show in Paris.
-恭喜 -我也听说了
-Congratulations. -Yeah, right.
所以你准备在巴黎网球场国家画廊办个展
A solo exhibit at The Galerie Nationale du Jeu de Paume. Just another day.
你又开始胡说了
You are so full of shit.
我一直都是这样
I never said I wasn't.
-这是你四年来第一场个展? -是六年才对
-This is your first new exhibit in... what? Four years? -Six.
全世界的人都屏息以待
Well, the world is waiting with breath that is baited.
我们要菜单跟酒单
We need menus, and a wine list.
它们如何?
So how are they?
牡蛎蛮好吃的
The oysters are very good.
不 我是指他的作品
No, his pieces.
我不知道
Oh, um... I don't know.
我还没有看过它们
I haven't seen them yet.
你是艺术家吗?
Are you an artist as well?
不 我是作家
No, I'm a writer.
你写小说?
Novels?
不 我在报纸写专栏
No, I write a column for a newspaper.
-纽♥约♥时♥报♥吗? -纽约星报
-The Times? -The New York Star.
那个专栏很棒 主题是男女关系跟性
It's a very good column about women, men, and sex.
非常聪明有趣
Very smart, and very funny.
我知道
I'm sure.
你才不知道 你在敷衍
You're not sure, you are snide.
-我能借一下你的报纸吗? -不 你在…
-May I borrow your newspaper? -No, no... what are you...?
我要念给他们听
-Oh. -Let 'em listen.
“我相信人们喜欢69体♥位♥”
"It's my belief that the last time anyone actually enjoyed
应该是1969年的事了”
the 69 position was in 1969."
我觉得它很有趣
I think it's funny.
那还不是我最满意的作品
That wasn't one of my smartest.
在上城区 夏洛特一点都不怕冷
And further Uptown, Charlotte didn't mind the cold.
她对狗狗的爱温暖了她的心
She had a new puppy love to keep her warm.
那只小狗好可爱
That is the most precious little thing.
-谢谢 -它叫什么名字?
-Thank you! -What's her name?
伊丽莎白泰勒
Elizabeth Taylor. -Oh!
那是第四个停下脚步尖叫的人
That is the fourth person to stop and gush.
我发誓 我们在男同志区的街角
I swear, that dog's getting cruised more than me.
那只小狗竟比我更引人注意
We're on the corner of gay and gay.
它喜欢别人注意它
She loves the attention, doesn't she?
你看它昂首阔步
Look how she prances along.
-你看到了吗? -对 它真的很活泼
-Do you see her prancing? -Yes, she's very prancey.
它以前是比赛狗
She was a show dog, you know.
它参加过西敏寺犬展
She even competed at Westminster.
-它赢过任何比赛吗? -没有
-Did she ever win anything? -Well, no.
但它的前主人不是很支持它
But I think that was only because her last owner wasn't very supportive.
我想它想念比赛
I think she misses the competitions.
看到它的样子了吗
See how she's showing off?
它是只惹人注意的臭狗
She's a freakin' attention whore.
好可爱的狗
Cute dog.
谢谢
Thank you!
我考虑让它重新参加比赛
I'm thinking of reentering her.
有了我的爱跟鼓励 它会赢的
I think with my love, and a little encouragement, she could actually win.
-你觉得呢?-放手去做吧
-What do you think? -What the hell, do it.
没有人能够绑住宝贝
"Nobody puts baby in the corner."
“热舞十七” 天啊
Dirty Dancing! Hello?
在布鲁克林...
And over in Brooklyn...
有人像泄了气的皮球
someone was not feeling so prancey.
你的脸好冰
Oh, man, your face is freezing.
我穿高跟鞋从地铁站走回来
I had to walk all the way from the subway in these heels.
我的脚快痛死了
My feet are killing me.
你为什么不带双球鞋去上班?
Why don't you just carry 'em and wear sneakers like everyone else?
住口 你可以逼我搬离曼哈顿
Stop! You can take me out of Manhattan,
但你不能逼我抛弃高跟鞋
but you can't take me out of my shoes.
那么就别再抱怨了
Then stop complaining about them.
没错 我还有更严重的事要抱怨
You're right, I have much bigger things to complain about.
你装了我的数位用户网线吗?
Did you get a chance to install my DSL line today?
我装好石膏板了
I was putting up sheetrock in Brady's room.
史蒂夫 没有网络我活不下去
Steve, you know I can't live without internet access.
没有墙你的孩子能活吗?
Do you want your kid to live without walls?
这应该能让你打起精神来
Here, this ought to cheer you up.
快马邮递弄对了我们的住址
The pony express finally got our address right.
我们能收到邮件了?
We have mail?
我的“八卦热闻”送来了
My Tattle Tale came!
我终于能跟现实世界接触了
Finally, a connection to the real world.
我不敢相信你会看那种东西
I can't believe that you read that crap.
我喜欢它 这是我的习惯 别啰嗦
I love it, it's my thing. Let it go.
梅格跟布莱迪…
Oh! Magda and Brady are...
我在看杂♥志♥ 别吵我
I'm reading this. You no longer exist.
那晚 在唯一存在的餐厅里…
That night, over at the only restaurant that seemed to exist...
是莎曼珊的男朋友史密斯
Oh. There's Samantha's boyfriend, Smith.
在哪里?
Where?
-在包厢 我们过去打招呼 -我好紧张
-Star table. Let's say hello. -I'm nervous.
他在葛斯范桑的电影里 帅到简直不行
He's so unbelievably hot in that Gus Van Sant movie.
他能脱下奥兹沃尔德伯腾金盏花型的上衣吗?
But can he pull off a fuchsia Ozwald Boateng shirt?
抱歉打扰你们
Hi. Sorry to interrupt.
我们见过面 我们是莎曼珊的朋友
We've met before. We're friends of Samantha's...
我听说她是个好女人
I hear she's a wonderful woman.
天啊
Oh, my God.
这个造型非常适合你
That's a good look for you.
很有星船合唱团的味道
It's very Jefferson Starship.
我决定忘记掉发的事情
Well, I decided to turn a little hair loss
帮自己想一些新造型
into a lotta hair gain.
你的假发都很好看
Oh, you're getting wiggy with it.
快过来坐在我旁边
Come on, jam in here right next to me.
我们不想打扰你…
Oh, we don't want to disturb you...
你在开玩笑吗?
Are you kidding?
莎曼珊的朋友就是我的朋友
Any friend of Samantha's.
他是我的男朋友马可斯
This is my boyfriend Marcus.
马可斯 这是史密斯杰洛德
Marcus, Smith Jerrod.
你在喝什么?看起来不错
Oh, what are you drinking? It looks yummy.
史密斯杰洛德
Smith Jerrod!
天啊
All right!
你好吗?
How ya doin', boss.
我女朋友爱死你了
Dude, my girl loves you.
我要拍张照片
You gotta let me get a picture.
你得连我的朋友一起拍
Only if you get my friends here.
没问题
All right.
听说亚力山大佩特洛夫斯基要在巴黎办个展
I heard that Aleksandr Petrovsky is having a solo show in Paris.
别相信那些传言
剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表