剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表
欲望城市
(性♥爱♥专家凯莉布雷萧 而且勇于发问)
“情迷巴黎(下)”
在巴黎待了两星期后
After two weeks in Paris,
该是进行所谓终极任务的时候了
it was time for the ultimate
会见情人 并和他的前妻共进午餐
meeting your lover and his ex-wife for lunch.
你好 我是茱丽叶
Hello, I'm Juliet.
朱丽叶贝拉茹
Juliet Bellajoux.
你好 凯莉
Hello, I'm Carrie.
真高兴终于见到你了
It's nice to finally meet you.
-请坐 -谢谢
-Sit, sit, sit! -Thank you.
如果我算是赶时髦迟到
Well, if I'm fashionably late,
那么亚力山大可是个中翘楚
then Alek is very fashionable.
他一向走在时代尖端
Yes, he's always very fashionable.
好美的包包
What a beautiful bag.
谢谢 这是旧款
Oh, thank you, it's vintage.
丝绸的衬里有很久的历史 但...
The silk lining's about a hundred million years old but...
我好爱这个包包
I'm so in love with it.
我负责设计
We'll get along perfectly.
新装发表会上的配件
I represent accessories for the collections.
亚力山大从未提过你的工作
Wow, Aleks never mentioned what work you did.
对不起
Sorry.
时尚大♥师♥打来的
Ah! Mr. Fashionable.
在
-Oh. -Allo.
-是的... -早上好 女士
-Oui... -Bonjour, Madame.
好的 谢谢
Yes. Merci.
他诚挚地表示道歉 博物馆发生紧急状况
Sincere apologies, crisis at the museum.
好像设备上发生了严重的技术问题
Some gigantic technical problem with sculpture number something.
在他心里艺术永远排第一顺位 对吧?
Nothing else exists when art does. Yes?
这家餐厅很时髦
Wow, this is a fantastic restaurant.
以前是 但现在没那么时尚了
Yes? It used to be, not so much anymore.
椅子丑毙了…
The chairs, they're hideous. Hideous.
早 香奈儿
Good morning. Chanel.
你好
Chanello!
看来我得下手偷窃 他才会注意到我
I'm gonna shoplift just so he can feel me up.
好的 我要找件简单大方的服装
Okay, I need something simple to wear
和宝宝的父母会面
for when we meet the birth parents.
他们是哪里人?
Where is this couple from again?
是北卡罗来纳的夏洛特
Charlotte, North Carolina.
他们来自夏洛特
They're from Charlotte.
-好预兆 -正点
-I think it's a good sign. -Love it.
本周最佳电视剧
Very TV-movie of the week.
时尚佳偶
Stylish socialite couple
敞开公园大道的家 欢迎一对愚蠢无齿的乡巴佬
opens up their Park Avenue home to the dumb, toothless yokels.
他们既不蠢也不是无齿
They're not dumb or toothless.
我就觉得他们蠢
-In my movie they are. -Hm.
可以找主演“娃娃谷”的
And you'd be played by Barbara Parkins,
芭芭拉帕金丝来演你
circa Valley of the Dolls.
谢谢
Thank you.
而柯林法瑞可以演我
And I'd be played by Colin Farrell.
你真觉得自己像柯林法瑞?
Do you think you look like Colin Farrell?
这可是我的电影
It's my movie!
所以 你的电影里...
So, in your movie...
我戏份有多重? 跑龙套的?还是男配角?
How big is my part? Bit or supporting?
什么?
What?
你的生命中还有我吧?
I'll still be in your life, right?
因为...人们一有小孩后…
Because... Once people have the babies...
别说了
Stop.
我的生命中永远有你 柯林法瑞
You will always be in my life, Colin Farrell.
很好
Good.
真令人难以置信吧
Can you believe this is finally happening?
希望一切顺利
I hope nothing goes wrong.
万一不顺利 我知道有对男同志领养了
Well, if it does I know some gays that got a Guatemalan kid
瓜地马拉小孩
for like a hundred bucks.
金发再加一点这个就完美极了
A touch of this blonde is going to be perfection. It's called Ash.
留一点给他
Well, save a little for him
-他才是极品 -绝对是
because he is one hot piece of Ash.
如何?
Well?
性感
-Sexy. -Oh.
非常性感
Very sexy.
你过来
-Come here, you. -Ooh...
拜托 我头发会乱
Please, sir, my hair!
我们很久没嘿♥咻♥了
Are we ever going to talk about the fact
要不要谈一下?
that we haven't had sex in a long time?
现在就要谈?
And you're bringing this up here?
我的心理医生说别提 但是…
My therapist said not to mention it in bed.
心理医生?
Therapist?
你什么时候去看心理医生的?
Since when have you been seeing a therapist?
我觉得我们该一起对抗癌症的问题
I just thought I should get some help to deal with all this cancer stuff.
我不是在抱怨
I'm not complaining,
只是觉得我们该谈一下
I just think we should talk about it.
我缺乏性兴趣
Well, I have absolutely no sex drive,
而且你就要离城拍电影去了
you're leaving town to do a movie,
所以现在谈要做什么?
what's the point of talking about it right now?
莎曼珊 我看到里面有两对鞋子
Samantha, I see two pairs of feet in there.
可千万别在里面做
You had better not be "doing it."
你想太多了
Oh, we're not.
好
Yeah, right.
那可是新闻
That'd be a first.
我一直好想见你
I must admit I have been dying to meet you.
我要求亚力山大安排个晚餐
I begged Aleks to organize a dinner with us.
他说只要等展览开幕后 就有空了
But he said "as soon as the exhibit opens we'll all sit down."
只要等…
As soon as, as soon as...
千万别让我再听到这句话...
If I heard this phrase one more time...
那么 你觉得他如何?
So, how is my beloved?
他很棒
Oh, he's wonderful.
-他有点紧张过度 但是… -没错
-He's a bit stressed, but... -Well, yes.
他很敏感
He is very sensitive.
我想说句话 我觉得
Can I just say, I think it's lovely
分手夫妻还能相互推崇对方 真的很难得
that you both think so highly of one another?
有何不可?
Why not?
毕竟我们有过一段美好婚姻...
We had a wonderful marriage...While it lasted.
但男女关系就像时装业
But I believe a relationship is like couture
勉强穿不合身的衣服 就惨了
if it doesn't fit perfectly, it's a disaster.
我没办法适应老是排在第二顺位
And I couldn't quite get used to always coming second.
我没办法接受
It was not for me.
来根烟吗?
Would you like a cigarette?
不...
No...
好吧 来一根吧 谢谢
Oh, well yes, I would. Thank you.
我还以为你是个不抽烟的美国人
And I thought you might be one of those Americans
那么我可能会因你午餐时
who didn't smoke and I would be, how do you say?
吸入二手烟致死而负上责任
"Guilty" of killing you over lunch.
克萝依说 以前你在纽约时是名作家
So, Chloe tells me you were a writer in New York?
不 现在还是
No, I am a writer.
近几年我每周在报上发表专栏
Um... Until recently, I had a weekly column in New York.
后来集结出书...
It became a book. Um...
还在法国发行
It's even been published here.
了不起
Brilliant.
亚力山大能接受吗?
And Aleks is comfortable with that?
当然 他非常支持
Oh God, yes, he's very supportive.
看来人还是会变的
Then people change!
-很好吃 -帮我拿一下吧
It's good. Can you hold this?
好
Okay.
你对我抽烟没有任何意见吗?
Aren't you going to say anything about the fact that I'm smoking?
巴黎每个人都抽烟
Everybody smokes in Paris.
有人还大加赞扬
Someone got great review.
对你的评论出来了?
Your reviews are out already?
不是 但别提醒我
No, no, no, and please don't remind me.
我说的是你
I'm referring to you.
茱丽叶对你赞赏有加
Juliet was impressed.
她说你美丽聪明又高雅
She said you're beautiful, smart and chic.
-你好 亚历山大? -是的 是我
剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表