剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表
我不知道你还赖在这里干嘛
I don't even know why you're still here.
你几小时前就把孩子送走了
You dropped off the baby hours ago.
我没时间
I don't have time to stand around
在你看报纸的时候闲站在那里
while you read the paper and order food in...
你没有自己的生活吗
Don't you have a life?
我当然有自己的生活
Yeah, I got a life.
再见 布莱迪
Bye, Brady.
我爱上史蒂夫了
I'm in love with Steve.
给你抱
Hold this.
天啊 我真不敢相信
Oh my God, I can't believe it.
得了吧 你是说你不知道?
Come on, are you seriously telling me you didn't know?
我是不敢相信你会自己承认
Oh, I knew, I just can't believe you admitted it.
我需要喝一杯 你这有什么酒
I need a drink, what have you got?
现在是星期六早上11:30
It's 11:30 on a Saturday morning.
你没听到我说我爱上史蒂夫了吗?
Did you not hear me just say I was in love with Steve?
我可能还有一瓶陈年香甜咖啡酒
I think I got an old bottle of Kahlua somewhere.
等一下 布莱迪
Okay, hold on there, Brady.
你妈咪需要喝一杯
Momma needs a cocktail.
我们当时在饭厅
Last night we were in the dining room
嬉笑追逐间
and we were laughing and all of a sudden
我看着他 突然了解到…
I looked over at him and I realized...
我们彼此相属
We belong together.
米兰达
Oh, Miranda. Yeah.
所以我把他赶出我的公♥寓♥
So I picked a huge fight and threw him out of my apartment.
做得好
Good thinking.
这些饼干已经在这里待很久了
Okay, these Triscuits have been here since the mid-'80s.
我不能爱上史蒂夫
I so cannot be in love with Steve.
他不是我要的男人
Steve so is not the guy for me.
米兰达...
Miranda...
你说得没错
You're right.
史蒂夫就是我要的男人
Steve so is the guy for me.
不 我只是要问 布莱迪能不能吃饼干?
No, no, no, I was just asking if Brady can eat crackers yet.
不能
No.
我这些年是怎么搞的
How can I have been wrong all these years?
你没有错 只是...
You weren't wrong. It just...
需要时间来看清这一切
It just took you a while to get here.
现在你打算怎么办
So, what are you gonna do?
我不知道 我已投入太多
I don't know, I have a lot invested in this relationship,
何况我们还有了小孩
plus we have the baby.
何况你还说你爱上他了
Yeah, plus, you said you were in love with him.
没错
Yeah.
你要怎么告诉他
So how are you gonna tell him?
带他到浪漫一点的地方
Maybe I should take him somewhere romantic.
好让我不会跟他吵起来
Where I can't start a fight.
天啊 米兰达 你知道这代表什么吗
Oh my God, Miranda, do you know what this means?
你在主动跟史蒂夫约会
You're asking Steve out on a date!
莎曼珊
-Hi, Samantha. -Hi, Al.
俏妞
-Looking good, Sam. -Hi.
当莎曼珊在回家路上
That night, as Samantha walked home
经过附近的酒吧时
past her friendly neighborhood bar, the Ram Hole,
看到一件令她气愤的事
she saw something truly upsetting.
(陶瓷仓即将在此开幕)
真是够了
Just what we need,
又一个华尔街暴发户
another Wall Street asshole with money.
等一下再关
Hold the door!
谢谢 我是这里的住客
Hi, thanks, I live here.
你看 这是我的钥匙
See, here are my keys.
奇普吉肯尼 我刚搬来
Chip Kilkinney, I just moved in.
莎曼珊琼斯 三楼
Samantha Jones, 3F.
我住四楼 你正好在我下面
I'm 4F. You're right under me.
那还真有缘
That sounds promising.
真是一部好车
That's quite a car.
我喜欢好的悍马
I love a nice Hummer.
晚安
Well, good night.
在市区外 通过运用一个小小的策略…
And uptown, in a slightly less obvious maneuver...
我快不行了
Oh, oh, I'm close.
亲爱的…
Mm, honey...
是不是犹太教♥徒♥真有这么重要吗
Is this whole Jewish thing really that big a deal?
天啊 不
No, no... oh God, no!
第二天一大早
The next morning, bright and early.
早安
Good morning.
你看起来心情很好
There's a happy face.
我是心情很好
I am a happy face.
这是个美丽的早晨 阳光灿烂
It's a beautiful morning, and the sun is shining,
而你对犹太教的事 看法已有所改变
and you changed your mind about the Jewish thing.
什么犹太教的事?何时?
Whoa, whoa, what... what Jewish thing? When?
就在昨晚
Last night.
我问你那是不是很重要
I asked you if it was really that important to you,
而你回答说不
and you said no.
-我这么回答? -对
-I did? -Yeah.
就是在你达到高♥潮♥之前的事
When we were making love, right before you came.
你怎么这么快就忘了
How could you not remember?
夏洛特 亲爱的
Charlotte, honey,
我在达到高♥潮♥之前 连自己叫什么都会忘了
I can't remember my own name right before I come.
是你自己说的
Well, that's what you said.
在做♥爱♥过程中引诱我放弃犹太教义 简直是恶意操纵
Asking me to renounce Judaism during sex is a clear manipulation.
之类的
Oh, blah blah blah!
我只是不明白 为什么这件事对你有这么重要
I just don't understand, why is this so important to you?
我答应过我妈要娶犹太教♥徒♥
I promised my mother I would marry a Jew.
你妈?
Your mother?
夏洛特对她的理想丈夫
Charlotte had had her fill of potential husbands
跟他们的妈妈有点过敏
and their demanding mothers...
哈利的股价顿时一落千丈
Harry's stock suddenly began to plummet.
就在她临终的时候
Yeah, right before she died.
此时又突然升高
And just like that, it was up again.
很遗憾你母亲已经不在了
I'm very sorry your mother's no longer with us,
如果她看到我的话…
because if she met me...
她会爱上你 而不在乎你是不是犹太教♥徒♥?
She'd fall in love with you like I did and not care?
不 犹太教♥徒♥是不会这么想的
-Uh-huh. -No, Jews don't think like that.
对她而言传统很重要
Keeping tradition alive was very important to her.
她在大屠♥杀♥中失去了家人
She lost family in the Holocaust.
怎么了
What?
既然你提起了大屠♥杀♥
Well, now I can't say anything
我也无话可说了
because you've brought up the Holocaust.
是我 请留言
Hi, it's me, leave a message.
你好 我是杰克
Hi, it's Jack...
先声明我是杰克柏格 不是杰克凯鲁亚克
Berger, not Kerouac. Wanted to clear that up.
你可能正在过滤电♥话♥
So you're probably standing there screening.
我也是用这种方式过滤电♥话♥
Way to play it, I'm a big fan of the screen.
别接起来 否则我会受到惊吓而挂断
In fact, don't pick up or I'll just panic and hang up.
别接起来
Don't pick up.
我还没做好直接沟通的心理准备
I'm not ready for actual "voice on voice" action.
我想建议 约会当天我们可以去吃饭看电影
So, I'm jumping right in and suggesting dinner and a movie for the big date.
听说“神秘之屋”那部片很棒
Everybody's really been loving that movie Craig's Room,
我们不妨也去凑个热闹
so why don't we go and hate it?
接下来是电影的场次 5:15有一场 7:00有一场
Here come the movie times, we have 5:15, we have 7:00...
他盘算着 哪个时段比较不会拥挤
And he calculated which times and which theaters
也就表明主控权在他
would be least crowded, "take charge."
但他让我决定去哪里用餐 也就表示那是可商量的
Yet left the restaurant choice "flexible."
总之 是一次非常完美的电♥话♥留言
All in all, the perfect machine message.
我觉得 我们两人在一起一定会很快乐
I think Berger and I are gonna be very happy together.
我喜欢这种第一次约会前
Oh, I love this time, before the first date,
你几乎可预见完美结局的感觉
when you can make statements like that and almost believe them.
怎么突然像在演戏一样
Why all the drama?
因为我真的很喜欢他
Because I really like him.
想想看这对女人有多重要
And you can imagine what that does to a girl.
好了 别再说了 真的 别再说了
Got it, say no more. Really, say no more.
之后 我又收到另一个人的留言
Oh, and then right after he called, I got a message from this other fella
我认识他很多年
who I've known for a year,
现在他突然要约我出去
suddenly asking me out on a date.
这证明了我的理论
剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表