剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表
欲望城市
(性♥爱♥专家凯莉布雷萧 并且勇于发问)
“情迷巴黎(上)”
有些衣服等了一辈子才找到适当的时机亮相
Some outfits wait a lifetime to be taken somewhere special.
有些人也是那样
The same can be true of people.
我是亚力
Hi, it's Aleks.
别整理行李了
Stop packing.
巴黎也可以买♥♥到衣服
They have clothes here in Paris.
明天见
See you tomorrow.
祝你一路平安
Safe flight.
我是米兰达
Hi, it's Miranda.
这已是我第40次打电♥话♥求你别去巴黎
No, this is not my 40th "please don't go to Paris" call.
已经三周了 很好笑吗?
It's been three weeks, is that funny yet?
总之 我帮我们订了餐厅
Anyway, I got us a dinner reservation.
你搭九点的飞机 我们就得六点吃饭
You're leaving at nine so we have to eat at six,
活得像老年人 谢谢你了
which makes us senior citizens. Thank you.
或许我该说谢谢美女 求求你别走
Or should I say merci beau... Please don't go.
凯莉...
Carrie...
是我
It's me.
我在城里
I'm in town.
听着 我真的想见你 回我电♥话♥
Look, I'd really like to see you, so call me.
号♥码没变 如果你忘了…
Same number, and in case you've forgotten, it's...
删除留言
Deleted.
花了那么多时间整理好行李后
After many more hours of packing,
我出发去吃最后的晚餐
I was off for our version of the last supper.
如果穆♥罕♥默♥德♥没有走到山边…
Well, if Mohammed won't come to the mountain...
你好 小鬼
Hiya, kid.
嗨
Hi.
我刚好经过 看到你的灯还亮着
I was in the neighborhood, saw your light on.
我能跟你谈一谈吗?
Can I talk to you?
我跟朋友约好吃饭要迟到了
Well, uh, I'm late for dinner with the girls.
现在是五点四十五分
It's 5:45.
快上车吧 外面很冷
Come on, get in, it's cold.
劳尔 麻烦让我们独处一下
Raoul, give us a minute, will ya?
不 没事的 他...
No, no, it's okay, he doesn't...
外面...很冷
It's... It's cold.
他很强壮的 对吧?劳尔
Oh, he's a tough guy, right, Raoul?
我付小费时 就跟洛克菲勒差不多
I'll tip like a Rockefeller.
我很抱歉没有回你电♥话♥
I'm sorry for not returning your calls.
我觉得自己像个黏人的女孩
Yeah, I was starting to feel like a needy chick.
我做了什么事惹你生气吗?
Did I do something to piss you off?
不 我…
No, it's...
我一直在忙别的事
I've just been busy with other things.
听着 上次我伤了你的心…
Look, I know I freaked out about us the last time I was here, and...
没关系
No, it's fine.
你对我很好 我想要…
You were amazing to me and I...
你... 你也很好
You... You were fine.
你能不能让我说完?
Would you let me finish?
自从上次起 我一直在想我们…
And since then, I've been thinking a lot about us...
你不必这么做
You don't have to do this, okay?
那...真的没必要...
There's... There's really no point...
没关系的
It's all fine.
劳尔快冻坏了 我得去跟我的朋友见面
Raoul's freezing and I have to go meet the girls.
我知道了
Got it.
明天晚上一起吃饭?
How about dinner tomorrow?
喝点东西?
Drinks?
我又开始觉得自己很黏人了
I'm starting to feel like that chick again.
明天我不在这里 今晚我要飞到巴黎
I won't be here tomorrow. I'm leaving for Paris tonight.
-巴黎?-对
-Paris? -Yeah.
你终于要去度假了
You're finally taking that vacation, huh?
我不是去度假
It's not a vacation.
我要跟我现在的男朋友去那里
I'm going there with the man that I'm in a relationship with.
他很棒 我很幸福
He's wonderful and I'm happy,
所以请你不要觉得内疚
so please, don't feel bad about anything.
再见
Goodbye.
等一下...
Wait, wait, wait...
你说再见是什么意思?
What do you mean goodbye?
我得走了
I have to go.
凯莉
Carrie!
凯莉 站住
Carrie, stop!
你在做什么?
What are you doing,
你跟我说再见然后跳车离开?
saying goodbye and jumping out of the car like that?
你要搬到巴黎?
Are you moving to Paris?
你打算什么时候告诉我?
When were you gonna tell me?
你不告诉我他是谁?
What, you're not even gonna tell me who he is?
他叫亚力山大佩特洛夫斯基
His name is Aleksandr Petrovsky.
你要跟一个俄♥国♥佬搬到法国?
You're moving to France with a Ruskie?
少来了 我在开玩笑 凯莉
Ah, come on, it's a joke, Carrie.
你每次都这样 每一次
You do this every time. Every time!
你装了雷达吗?
What, do you have some kind of radar?
凯莉可能过着幸福的生活 该去破坏她了?
"Carrie might be happy, it's time to sweep in and shit all over it."
什么?不 听着...
What? No, no, look...
我是来告诉你
I came here to tell you something.
我犯了一个天大的错误 你跟我…
I made a mistake, you and I...
根本没有“你跟我”
You and I nothing!
你不能再这样对我
You cannot do this to me again.
你不能耍着我玩
You cannot jerk me around.
凯莉 听着 这次不一样…
Carrie, listen, it is different...
从来都没有不一样
Oh, it's never different!
六年来每次都一样
It's six years of never being different.
但是我够了 我受不了了
But this is it, I am done.
别再打电♥话♥给我 忘记你知道我的电♥话♥号♥码这回事...
Don't call me ever again, forget you know my number, in fact...
忘记你知道我的名字
Forget you know my name.
你想开车来这里是你的自♥由♥
And you can drive down this street all you want
因为我不会再住在这里
because I don't live here anymore!
没错 我跟别人交往
Sure, now that I'm with someone else,
现在我要离开 那是个改变
now that I'm leaving, it's different.
你知道他是谁吗?
You know who he is?
-谁?-谁?
-Who? -Who?
“渴望爱的男孩”
"The Boy Who Cried Love," that's who.
这是个悲剧寓言 爱情来得太淡...也太迟了
And just like in the fable...It's too little, too late.
爱?他...
Love? He...
他说他爱你吗?
He said he loved you?
不...那是一种讽刺...
No, it's... No, it's an allegory...
我的意思是 多年来他一直都这么做
No, look, my point is he's been doing this for years. Years!
我受够了
And I'm done with it.
忘了那些事吧
Then just put it all behind you.
我已经忘了
Oh, it is behind me.
我真的很气 他毁了我在纽约的最后一夜
I'm mostly upset about him ruining my last night in New York.
去他的
Well, fuck him!
我从来没有那么说过
And you know I never say that.
还要来杯鸡尾酒吗?
Would you like another cocktail?
不 我不能醉酒上飞机
No, no, no, I can't be drunk on the plane.
我下机时得保持光鲜亮丽 让他有惊艳的感觉
I want to arrive stunning and impossibly fresh-looking.
好吧
Okay.
女士们…
Ladies...
别说了 你把我都惹哭了
Stop, really, you're gonna make me cry.
她什么都没说
She didn't even say anything yet.
但我知道她要说什么
But I know it's coming.
我要谢谢大家今晚帮我饯别...
I want to thank you all for wishing me well tonight...
虽然有人对我的离开有意见
in spite of some of your personal opinions about my leaving.
我吗?
Me?
我这辈子从来都没有意见
I've never had an opinion in my life.
拜托你们别说了
You guys, stop...Please.
冷静点 爱哭鬼
Easy there, waterworks.
今天我想到一件事
Today, I had a thought...
如果...
What if I...
如果我没有认识你们呢?
What if I had never met you?
大家控制一下自己
Let's pull it up, shall we? I...
我还想来这里吃饭
I'd like to show my face here again.
对 别哭了
Yes, the tears have to go.
好吧 快说些理智一点的话
剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表