剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表
I think you should tell him that this whole romance thing
让你觉得想吐
gives you the icks, turns your stomach,
他是在和你约会 不是安娜卡列妮娜
and that he's dating you, not Anna Karenina.
好吧 我告诉他
Okay, I'll tell him that.
我不能那样告诉他
I can't tell him that.
我得问你一件事 如果你那么反对浪漫
And let me ask you something, if you're so anti-romance,
为什么还要举♥行♥婚礼?
why are you having a wedding at all?
你为什么不到市政厅公♥证♥结婚?
Why not just go down to city hall and get it over with?
我想过 但我之后觉得
You know, I thought about that, but then I realized,
我还是想大声说出我的婚誓
I actually do want to say those vows out loud,
让史蒂夫跟我在乎的人都听到
to Steve, in front of the people I care about.
你在偷笑吗?
Are you gagging over there?
不 完全相反 天啊 米兰达
No, the opposite. My God, Miranda.
你是我的挖苦指标
You were my cynical touchstone.
答应我 婚后你还是会这么刻薄?
Do you promise to still be cynical, even after you're married?
我会的
I do.
我得挂电♥话♥了 我看到一件特别夸张的婚纱
I have got to go, there's a big pile of tutus coming at me.
好的 我们得再好好谈一谈
Okay, we need to have another talk.
(诗与浪漫主义)
住在纽约市的优点之一
One of the great things about living in New York City
就是你不必伪装自己的感觉
is that you don't have to sugarcoat your feelings.
但纽约女人
But have New York women
安于没有甜言蜜语的世界吗?
settled for a sugar-free existence as well?
我们愿意到吃吃看餐厅 因此放弃了美味的冰淇淋
We accept Tasti-D-Lite instead of real ice cream.
我们用电子邮件代替情歌♥ 用玩笑代替诗
E-mails instead of love songs, jokes instead of poetry.
难怪面对真正的浪漫时
It's no wonder that when faced with the real thing,
我们都会觉得受不了
we can't stomach it.
那是我们可以学着消化的事吗?或是...
Is it something we could learn to digest, or...
我们会变得无法接受浪漫?
Have we become romance-intolerant?
然后第三道菜
Et puis, for the troisieme course,
我们想点鹅肝
we would like the foie gras,
接下来是勃艮第牛肉
followed by the boeuf bourguignon,
奶油蔬菜...
avec les legumes a la creme...
那是哈利的浪漫
It was Harry's version of a serenade,
夏洛特非常喜欢
and Charlotte ate it right up.
最后是起司
Et en fin, the plat du fromage.
你要起司碟还是用车?
The plate or the cart?
我们有很精美的起司盛放车
We have a lovely cheese cart.
是的 请用车送上来
Mais, oui! Bring us the cart!
那非常适合我太太
Tout suite for my sweetie.
我不知道你的法文说得那么好 亲爱的
I had no idea you could speak French so well, honey.
法国人的浪漫是跟我学的 宝贝
The French learned romance from me, bébé.
在城里 有个女人在做隆乳手术研究
Downtown, in the name of boob job research,
莎曼珊决定到大♥波♥霸最常去的地方
Samantha decided to go where the biggest crop would be on display.
有些人的咪♥咪♥很小...
Some were little boobs...
还不错
-Ooh, that's okay. -Not so bad.
不是很小
Not too small.
有些人的咪♥咪♥很大...
Some were big boobs...
有些人的咪♥咪♥大到不像话...
Some were ridiculously big boobs...
天啊
Oh, boy.
我要娶她为妻
Okay, that's my wife, right there.
然后咪♥咪♥最大的女人
And then, there were the two biggest boobs of all,
走到她身边
right beside her.
需要我效劳吗?
Can I get you something?
你的胸部非常自然漂亮 我见所未见
You either have the most naturally beautiful breasts I've ever seen,
如果不是天生的话 我想知道你的医生是谁
or I need the name of your doctor.
你需要贝佛医生
You want Dr. Bevel.
他是最棒的
He's the best.
光是小费都很值得
They've paid for themselves in tips alone.
与此同时 回到18世纪...
Meanwhile, back in the 18th century...
抱歉 我穿得这么正式来你家过夜
Oh, I'm sorry. Is this a formal sleepover?
今晚在大都会歌♥剧院有个开幕式
Actually, there's an opening at the Met tonight.
是《茶花女》你要跟我一起去
It's La Traviata. And you're going with me.
我差点就换上正式礼服了
Man, I was this close to throwing on my ball gown,
但我还是不顾我的直觉
but I ignored my instincts.
好吧 那我回家换衣服
Alright, I'll go home and change?
不 这样子比较快 到这里来
No, no, no. It would be much faster. Come in.
快打开它
Come on, open it.
今晚以你的浪漫为主 我不重要
Tonight, only your poetry, not mine.
我从杂♥志♥上看到的
From the magazine.
你喜欢吗?
You like it?
如果我一直在避免浪漫
If I had been on a romance-free diet,
看来我得抛开顾忌
this seemed like a good time to binge.
那是最浪漫优雅…
That was the most romantic, elegant...
对不起 那真的很奇怪
Pardon me, that was weird.
颓废的七道菜…
Decadent, seven-course...
抱歉 甜心
I'm sorry, honey.
天啊
Oh, boy...
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
甜心
Honey?
你会很久吗?
Are you gonna be long in there?
或许
Uh, maybe.
一定会 怎么了?
Oh, definitely. Why?
没关系 我去另外一间
That's okay, I'll go to the other one.
当你吃下浪漫的七道佳肴
When you splurge on a romantic seven-course meal,
你会怀念每一口的味道
you generally want to remember every bite.
有汤 甜点...
There was the soup course. The dessert course...
还有各式美食...
And all those other yummy courses in between...
应该没事
That's gotta be it.
我都拉完了
I'm done.
哈利跟夏洛特的浪漫 每隔20分钟发作一次...
Harry and Charlotte had romance shooting out of them every 20 minutes...
他们拉了一整晚的肚子
...for the rest of the night.
如果我是你 我不会进去
I wouldn't go in there, if I were you.
我来不及到另外一间了
I can't make it to the other one!
都是起司害的
It's the fucking fromage.
该死的起司
That fucking fromage!
小心 我来了
Uh-oh. Oh, oh, look out, I'm coming in.
疯狂拉肚子一整晚
Surviving a night of food poisoning together
不是什么浪漫的事
wasn't the stuff of great romance,
但那会是恋人间的永久回忆
but it was the stuff of lasting love.
我记得是七点半开始
I thought it starts at 7:30.
没事 是八点开始
No, it's 8:00. We're fine.
同时 在前往歌♥剧院的路上发生了一件很有趣的事
Meanwhile, a funny thing happened on the way to the opera.
等一下
Wait, wait.
怎么了?
What?
这首曲子 这个地方
This music, this place.
你
You.
这真的很完美吧?
Isn't it perfect?
你愿意跟我跳舞吗?
Would you dance with me?
那是最浪漫的一刻...
It was the most romantic moment...
等一下
Whoa, stop, stop. What?
-那位小姐昏倒了 -你没事吧?
-My God, that lady fell! -Hey, hey, hey? Are you okay?
你没事吧?
You okay, hey?
不
No.
我受不了了
It's too much.
我是美国人
I'm an American.
你得一步一步慢慢来...
You gotta take it down a notch...
还要一个麦香堡 跟起司口味的麦克鸡块...
And then a Quarter Pounder with cheese, um, McNuggets...
你要超大份的吗?
Would you like to super-size that?
你吃得完吗?
Can you handle it?
当然
Absolutely.
关于歌♥剧的事我很抱歉
I'm sorry about the opera.
别傻了
Don't be silly.
下次再说吧 再换一套衣服
Another time, another dress.
你要吃根薯条吗?
May I offer you a fry?
它们很有法国的感觉...
They're French...
那么说的话…
Oh, then...
我想在这里跳支舞
Okay, I think I might be up for a quick spin now.
如果你还愿意跟我一起跳舞
If you'll still have me.
那当然
Of course.
一共是九块五角四分
That'll be $9.54.
剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表