剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表
you had to walk into mine.
哈利
Harry.
最近好不好?
How ya been?
不好
Not good.
我想你
I miss you.
离开你以后我才知道
And being away from you just only made it all the more clear
我有多爱你
how much I love you.
-夏洛特 -等等...
-Charlotte... -Wait. Just...
让我说完
Let me finish.
我不在乎你会不会娶我
I don't care if you ever marry me.
我只想跟你在一起
I just want to be with you.
我有你就够了
I would be lucky to have you.
如果你能原谅我
So, if you can find some way to forgive me,
就打电♥话♥给我
if you could just call me,
或者再约我出去
or just ask me out again.
那样还不够
Well, that's not good enough.
夏洛特约克
Charlotte York...
你愿意嫁给我吗?
will you marry me?
愿意 我愿意嫁给你
Yes. Yes, I'll marry you.
我下礼拜一定还要再来
I am so coming back next week.
那不是凤梨 但还是一样怪
It wasn't a pineapple, but it was just as weird,
只有另外一个人
and there was only one other person
才能跟我分享这件事
who would really appreciate it.
那时 我了解到 我没办法跟柏格分手
At that moment I knew I wasn't ready to let Berger go.
好 大家可以回去了
Okay, people, you're released.
哪位?
Who is it?
是我 我回来了
It's me. I'm back.
上来吧
Oh. Well, come on up.
在审判时 你必须听取证据
When it comes to a trial, you have to listen to the evidence,
但在爱的审判时
but when it comes to the trials of love,
你必须听从自己的心
you have to listen to your heart.
我不知道柏格的决定会是什么
I didn't know what Berger's verdict would be,
但我知道我的
but I knew mine.
我听说它们又开始流行
I hear they're making a comeback.
我知道事情很不顺利 但是...
Hey, Berger, I know things have been bad, but I really think...
我知道
I know.
我爱你 凯莉
I love you, Carrie.
我想要挽回我们的感情
I want to try to make this work.
你绝不会相信
Hey, you're never gonna believe it.
那个带芒果的人
You know the mango guy?
他拿出了…
He pulled out...
-一颗凤梨? -一颗椰子
-A pineapple? -A coconut.
就差一点
Oh, so close.
没错
I know.
(对不起 我办不到 别恨我)
剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表