剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表
欲望城市
(性♥爱♥专家凯莉布雷萧 并且勇于发问)
“骨牌效应”
有些在纽约的夜晚是不朽的
There are some New York nights that are monumental.
重要的 且具有重大意义...
Gigantic. Historic...
有些则只是不寻常
Others are just Big.
我打赌你在纳帕
Bet you can't get steaks like this
吃不到像这样的牛排
in your little Napa village now, can ya?
你认为肉是从哪里来的
Where do you think this cattle comes from,
卡纳街上的牧场?
a ranch on Canal Street?
我们用计程车来弥补没有牲畜的不便
Well, what we lack in livestock we make up for in... cabs.
纳帕也有计程车
Napa has cabs.
好 算你赢 我不想跟你吵
Fine. You win. I don't want to fight about it.
吵一下
Oh, let's. Let's fight.
这样我们才能和好
Then we can make up.
你这次来纽约是什么行程
So, what's on your New York agenda?
谈谈生意 骗骗情感?
Makin' some deals? Breakin' some hearts?
-告诉你一个秘密 -你戴了假发?
-Can I tell you a secret? -That's not your real hair?
我来这里动一个心脏小手术
I'm having a little heart thing done.
怎么了?
What?
他们发现有栓塞
They found a blockage,
所以要做个血管造形术
so I'm getting a... you know, angioplasty.
很简单的手术 没什么 但是...
Simple procedure. No big deal. But...
我不能再吃这些了
I can kiss these goodbye!
凯莉 冷静一点
Carrie. Calm down.
别这么情绪化
Come on, don't be such a sissy.
真的没什么
It's nothing.
这种手术他们整天都在做
They do a million of these a day.
-就像洗牙一样 -别说了
It's like having your teeth cleaned.
小姐
Um... Miss?
她没事
She's fine.
麻烦你再给我们一些纸巾
Could you bring some extra napkins?
还有小提琴手
And some violins?
另一顿截然不同的晚餐 此时也在城外进行
Uptown there was a different kind of dinner being prepared.
少了些卡路里也少了泪水
With less cholesterol and no tears.
老天
Oh, my God!
你好
Hey!
不管你是怎么进来的
However you got in here, I don't care.
我都很佩服你
I applaud you.
米兰达的新邻居 罗伯特利兹
Miranda's new neighbor, Dr. Robert Leeds,
很快成为了她的新男友兼全能医生
had quickly become her new boyfriend, Doctor-of-all-trades.
梅格让我进来的 她很高兴
Magda let me in. She was very excited at the idea of someone
终于有人使用厨房♥了
actually using your kitchen to prepare food.
这是第一次
Well, it's a first.
我不知道你也会做饭
I didn't know you could cook.
我做了一道菜
I make one thing.
辣肉馅玉米卷饼
Enchiladas, baby.
来
Here...
好辣
Spicy.
你应付得来的
You can handle it.
来吧
Come on.
老天
Oh, my God.
我家竟然有餐垫?
I have placemats?
我要怎么回报你?
How am I gonna repay you for all this?
我只会做微波食物
I only make Lean Cuisine.
我有个主意
I have one idea.
行
Done.
那是另一个主意
No, it's another idea.
不过两者有相关
But it's related.
明天休假一天
Take tomorrow off.
不去上班?
From work?
我不这么做
I don't do that.
考虑一下 布莱迪在他爸爸那里
Just think about it. Brady's with his dad,
我明天晚上七点才上班
I don't have to work until 7:00,
我们可以整天在一起
we can spend the whole day together.
你一定还有假没休完
I bet you have a few personal days stored up.
考虑一下
Just... think about it.
事实上 米兰达工作以来
Truth be told, Miranda had never taken a personal day
从未休过假
in her entire career.
但也从来没人做过辣肉馅玉米卷饼给她吃
Then again, no one had ever made her enchiladas before.
老天
Whoa, jeez! Whoa!
史蒂夫
Oh! Oh! Hey. Steve!
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
老天 你还好吗
Oh, my God are you okay?
我眼冒金星
Ow, ow. I'm seeing spots.
我帮你看看
Let me take a look at that. Whoa.
你是什么人
Whoa, who the hell are you?
你来这里做什么
What are you doing here?
我忘了布莱迪的耳药 你呢
I forgot Brady's ear drops. What are you doin' here?
我今天休假
I took a personal day.
-我是罗伯特 -他是罗伯特
-I'm Robert. This is Robert.
我是医生
I'm a doctor.
他是医生 也是我男朋友
He's a doctor. And my boyfriend.
抱歉 这么说会不会很奇怪
I'm sorry. Is it weird that I just called you that?
不会 我喜欢
No, I like it.
你到底要不要帮我看
Uh... Hey, do you want to help me here or what?
我们到浴室去
Yeah, yeah. Let's take this in the bathroom.
你能不能去拿点冰块
Can you get us some ice?
坐下 慢慢把头往后仰
Bend your head forward slightly and have a seat.
你们两人在一起多久了
So, uh, how long have you two been hangin' out?
大概一个月
Oh, about a month.
我想找个适当的时机告诉你
I was gonna mention it when the time was right.
我在等候适当的时机
I was just waiting for the right time.
继续压住
Ah, ah, ah, ah. Keep applying pressure...
所以 他是史蒂夫
So, anyway, this is Steve.
-布莱迪的爸爸 -幸会 史蒂夫
-Brady's dad -Good to meet you, Steve.
-谁在照顾婴儿 -我妈
-Oh, my God. Who's watching the baby? -My Ma.
还有黛比
And Debbie!
应该没事 只是有点瘀青
Yeah, it should be fine. It's just bruised.
给我一个卫生棉条
I'm gonna need a tampon.
-什么?-你想做什么
-What? -What the fuck?
我们经常使用的小妙方
It's a little trick we use at work.
还有剪刀
And some scissors.
来
Here.
你是鼻科大夫吗
What are you a nose-guy or somethin'?
不 我研究运动医学
No, I'm in sports medicine.
他是尼克斯队的医生
For the Knicks.
不但受了伤更受到屈辱...
Adding insult to injury...
现在...
Now...
这个很好用
This should do it.
总算解决了安排罗伯特
So that pretty much solves the problem
和史蒂夫见面的问题
of how Robert and Steve are going to meet.
我可以在待办事项单上把这项勾除
I guess I can check that off my list of things to do.
真是吓人
That's horrifying.
我会整天因这事而受惊
I will continue to be horrified by that story all day long.
可怜的史蒂夫
And poor Steve,
他可真够惨的
he was in such a vulnerable position
撞见我们做♥爱♥ 撞伤鼻子
with the sex and the bloody nose
我男友还是医生
and the doctor boyfriend.
你赢了
Well, you won.
又不是在比赛
It's not a competition.
没错
You're right.
她交了性感黑人医生
She's being fucked by a hot black doctor
而史蒂夫鼻子里塞了卫生棉条 没在比赛
and Steve had a tampon up his nose, no contest.
好吧 我虽然很不想承认 但一部分的我
Okay, I hate to admit this but there is part of me
有点幸灾乐祸
that took some pleasure in the whole thing.
这样是不是很坏
Is that terrible?
不会 那又不是你故意安排的
Well, no. It's not as though you planned it that way.
-是吗? -当然不是
-Did you? -No!
我很喜欢罗伯特
I'm crazy about Robert.
但我为何在乎史蒂夫的想法?
So, why do I even care what Steve thinks?
因为你们共同经历了很多事
剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表