剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表
欲望城市
(性♥爱♥专家凯莉布雷萧 并且勇于发问)
“熟♥女♥迷思”
我和俄♥国♥佬已交往两个月了
I'd been dating the Russian for two months
如此甜蜜美好 以至于都没发现…
when we hit a relationship benchmark so rare...
我们的关系已迈入另一阶段了
...I didn't even know it existed.
他告诉我家里的警报器密♥码♥
He gave me...his alarm code.
我帮你配了把钥匙
And I had the keys made.
你帮我配了串钥匙?
You made me a set of keys?
我叫助理去找锁匠…配 钥匙
I had my assistant go to the locksmith but yes, keys were made.
好 密♥码♥是多少?
Okay, what's the code?
四...
Uh, it's... four...
七
seven.
三
Three?
五
Five?
我帮你写下来
I'll write it down for you.
在这段恋情中
It was a kind of security
我得到了从未体验过的安全感
I'd never experienced in a relationship.
警报器密♥码♥
His alarm code.
他却好像不当一回事
Like it was nothing.
你现在想听吗?
Do you really wanna hear about this now?
想听 我得分散注意力
Oh, yes, I need the distraction.
在等乳♥房♥♥肿瘤切除报告出炉时
Samantha was feeling less secure
莎曼珊觉得很没安全感
as we waited for the results of her lumpectomy.
会没事的 亲爱的
It's gonna be fine, sweetie.
切除后应该就没事了
They got it out. It's going to be fine.
我知道
I know. I know.
佩特洛夫斯基?
So? Petrovsky?
好
Oh, okay, well.
好像没什么一样 我苦苦哀求大人物才给我钥匙
It was just so easy, I mean Big made me beg for a key in front of his doorman.
而俄♥国♥佬...
-Whereas the Russian... -Uh-huh.
却敞开公♥寓♥大门欢迎我进入他的生活
...has just welcomed me into his life and his apartment.
我提过他在浴室帮我放了件外袍吗?
Did I mention the extra robe in the bathroom?
和这件一样美吗?
Is it as nice as this one?
比这件美多了
Even nicer if you can believe it.
两位好 我是平克纳医生
-Hi! -Hello, I'm Dr. Pinkner.
你好 我是她朋友凯莉
Hi, how do you do? Her friend Carrie.
医生你好
Hello, Doctor.
莎曼珊 是好消息
-Well, Samantha, I have good news. -Uh-huh.
手术很成功
The lumpectomy went very well.
扫描结果正常
-Uh-huh. -And all your scans look clean
我认为应该是第一♥期♥
and I'd classify you as Stage One.
第一♥期♥…
And One is...
最好的结果 对吧?
The best. Right?
对 很好
-Yeah. Uh-huh... -Okay, okay.
太好了
...one is pretty much the best.
好冰
Whoo! Ooo! Cold.
你恢复情况很好
Okay. Hey, you're healing nicely.
因为肿瘤的特性
Now because of the nature of your tumor
我还是建议你接受化疗
I would still recommend a course of chemo.
我还是得接受…
I still have to have...
化学疗法 以防万一
Chemotherapy, yes, as a precaution.
我...我不懂...
I... I... I don't understand...
我怎么会长肿瘤?
how this happened to me.
可能是基因遗传
Well, it could be genetics.
但你家族亲人都没有癌症病史
But since there's no breast cancer in your family
所以可能是其他因素
it could be a variety of factors.
饮食 生活方式的选择
Diet. Lifestyle choices.
生活方式的选择?
Lifestyle choices?
研究报告显示 未生育的女性
Well, some studies have shown women who haven't had children
患乳腺癌的机率相对更高
have an increased chance of getting it.
我懂了
I see.
所以是我自找的?
So I brought this on myself.
不是 我只是…
No, I...I'm just givin' you the basic...
我应该检查完了
I think we're done here.
也许我没解释清楚
Uh, maybe I wasn't clear.
病历表给我 我要去找女医生...
Give me my chart. I'm going to find some woman doctor...
大牌女医生 也许她会更懂这些
Some hot woman doctor who understands what this is all about.
我只是说根据统计…
I just meant statistically...
你能摸我胸部 算你走运
You're lucky to have touched my breasts.
凯莉
Carrie!
皮包拿着
My purse.
穿着外袍时不容生气
It was hard to be huffy in a cloth robe
但莎曼珊已不管太多了
but somehow Samantha pulled it off.
再见 很高兴见到你
All right then. Good to meet you.
说得好像是我不对
Like it's my fault!
没生小孩该受奖赏 不是处罚
I shouldn't be punished for not having kids, I should be rewarded.
什么时候生小孩成了免得癌症的方法?
Since when did kids become the get-out-of-cancer-free-card?
他好像说我人尽可夫 所以该受化疗这种罪
He's basically saying that I'm a whore who deserves chemo.
我想他不是这个意思
No. I... I don't think that's what he was saying.
我不明白...既然都切除了
What I don't understand is... if they got it all,
为什么还要化疗?
why do you need chemo?
因为他是大混♥蛋♥
Because he's an asshole.
有可能有显微镜才能看到的极小肿瘤
Evidently there can be something microscopic.
-就像他的小♥弟♥弟♥? -不好意思
-Like his dick. -Excuse me,
你是得了癌症还是妥瑞氏症
do you have cancer or Tourette's?
我要换个医生 女医生
I'm getting a new doctor. A woman.
-应该的 -我听很多人说过麦...医生...
-I think you should. -I have heard great things about a Doctor Mc...
麦安竹医生 我知道
Andrew. I'm on it.
纽约杂♥志♥连续四年评定的最佳肿瘤学专家
Top-rated oncologist by New York Magazine four years running.
我正在想办法预约
I'm trying to get in.
抱歉
Ugh, I'm sorry.
我得回办公室了
I gotta get back to the office.
有长周末 午餐就不能太混
I'm taking a long weekend so I can't take a long lunch.
你何时有过长周末?
Long weekend? You never take long weekends.
史蒂夫想去旅行
Steve wanted to go on a little trip
明天我们要开车去山上小木屋
so we're driving up to some mountain lodge tomorrow.
应该还不错吧
It's supposed to be nice.
等等 太太
Slow down there, missus.
这是你们的蜜月旅行吗?
Is this... little trip... your honeymoon?
不是
No.
只是…
It's just a...
随便了
whatever.
但你...上星期刚结婚
And yet...you just got married last week,
这就有趣了
that's interesting.
是蜜月旅行
It's your honeymoon!
-完了 -谁来照顾布莱迪?
-Here we go. -Who's taking care of Brady?
他一起去
We're bringing him.
那就不算是蜜月旅行了
Well, it's not a real honeymoon if Brady's there.
不是就算了
Then I guess it's a "whatever."
那干嘛去度蜜月?
Well what have you got against honeymoons?
蜜月就是嘿♥咻♥外加客房♥服务
It's basically sex with room service, right?
你得有个真正的蜜月旅行
You have to have a real honeymoon.
这很重要
It's very important.
对谁很重要?
To whom?
这次我站在她这边
Yeah, I'm with Star-of-David on this one.
布莱迪交给梅格照顾
Just leave Brady with Magda.
我们要去四天
It's four days.
我已经让她休假了
I've already given her the time off.
她计划好了 她...
She's made plans! She's...
好像要去参加奶妈天堂乐园
goin' to "Nannypalooza" or something.
我可以带他 我也愿意带他
I'll take him. I'd love to take him.
他好可爱
He's adorable.
总共四天
It's four days.
没多久你就受不了了
Adorable stops after a day and a half.
我可以和她轮换
Well I could take care of him part of the time.
什么表情?我是他的教母 这是最起码的
What? I'm his godmother, it's the least I can do.
几天而已 我可以应付得来
I can handle him for a couple of days.
我看到了
I saw...that.
你们真的愿意吗?
You guys would really do that?
-真的 -非常乐意
-Absolutely. -With pleasure.
我不行
剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表