剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表
欲望城市
(性♥爱♥专家凯莉布雷萧 并且勇于发问)
“落幕”
当你住在纽约
When you live in New York City,
光是走在时尚尖端 就会花掉你所有力量
it can take all your energy to stay in Vogue.
我在时尚杂♥志♥的前老板 伊妮德菲瑞克约我吃午餐
So when Enid Frick, my old boss at Vogue, wanted to meet me for lunch,
我急着想知道 她约我到底有什么目的
I was eager to hear what she had for me.
凯莉 我要你帮我一个忙
Carrie, I need to ask you a favor.
很明显 她有求于我
Apparently, this would be about what I had for her.
我想邀请你
I wanted to invite you
参加下星期六我举办的派对
to a party that I'm throwing a week from Saturday.
那是为拉玛佩泰 跟安德烈狄贝奇夫妻办的派对
It's for an amazing couple, Rama Patel and Andre DiBiachi.
他们在拍纪录片...
They make documentary films...
好 除非我在餐厅 听起来似乎很好玩
Oh, well, unless I'm doing the catering, it sounds like a fun favor.
一些艺文界的情侣都会来
There'll be a lot of couples from the art world
你可以带佩特洛夫斯基一起来
and I thought maybe you could bring your Aleksandr Petrovsky.
-没问题 就这样吗? -不
-Done, is that it? -No,
我希望你可以…
I was hoping you might...
我不敢相信 我会提出这样的要求
I can't believe I have to ask this.
他有没有单身的朋友 你可以介绍给我认识?
Does he have a single friend that you could bring along...for me?
-当你的男伴? -是这样 大部分情侣都是相亲认识的
-A date? -Well, the thing is, it's shaping up to be mostly couples,
我是单身
and I'm not a couple.
生活枯燥无味
And there are no exciting prospects,
所以我想 或许他有适合我的朋友
so I thought that someone from his crowd might be right for me.
别跟康泰纳仕的人提起这件事
Please never mention this conversation to anyone at Conde Nast.
不好意思 你们要点菜了吗?
Excuse me, do you know what you want?
是的 我要点鯕鳅
Ah, yes, I'll have the Dorado.
鯕鳅的分量蛮大的
Ah, the Dorado, this is a much larger fish,
我们建议两个人一起食用
so this fish we recommend for two people.
看吧 在这个城市里 连点菜都得点双人份
See? You have to be a couple just to order lunch in this town.
我也要点鯕鳅
I'll have the Dorado as well.
你真的喜欢吃鯕鳅?
Do you even like Dorado?
如果你是为了配合我 我可以改点蟹肉煎饼
Because if this is a pity Dorado, I can have crab cakes.
我们就点鯕鳅
We'll have the Dorado.
非常好
Very good.
唯一的问题是
Um, the only thing is,
我不确定亚力山大...
I'm not sure if Aleksandr is a, uh...
喜不喜欢撮合别人
"Let's set people up" kind of guy.
凯莉 我给你了一份工作 你得给我一个男人
Carrie, I got you a job, you get me a man.
那天晚上
Later that evening,
我跟另一半花了好几个小时
the couple I was in had a couple of hours
为我的朋友及她们的另一半准备晚餐
to prepare a dinner party for a couple of couples.
你的朋友喜欢喝红酒吗?
Your friends enjoy red wine?
我的朋友什么酒都喜欢喝
My friends enjoy all wine.
我们就喝巴鲁洛红酒
Yes. We'll have the Barolo.
你有单身的男性友人吗?
Hey, uh, do you have any single male friends?
你已经厌倦我了?
Are you tired of me already?
这是...为了我的朋友
It's... It's for this... friend of mine.
我有个朋友...
I have a friend...
他是美食评论家
He's a food critic.
太棒了
Perfect!
我们真的得这样寻找爱吗?
Is this really how one finds love?
不 我们借此打发时间
No, it's just what we do to distract ourselves
等待真爱来临
until the real thing comes along.
我要问你一件事
Now I have a question for you.
抱歉 我朋友全都名花有主
Oh, sorry, all my friends are taken.
我从来没有那样说过
I've never said that before. Hm.
我会到巴黎待一阵子 准备展览的事
You know, I'll be in Paris for some time with my exhibition.
我下星期要出发 不知道什么时候会回来
I'm going next week, and I am not sure when I'll come back.
很不幸 男人抛下我去巴黎 对我来说不是第一次了
Unfortunately, having a man leave me for Paris was not foreign to me.
我希望你也能来
I am hoping you will come, huh?
当然 我会去参加开幕仪式...
Sure, I'll come for the opening, and um...
或许会待上一个星期
Maybe another weekend also.
不 你误会了
No, you misunderstand.
我希望你能跟我去
I am hoping you'll come and be with me.
到巴黎?
In Paris?
对
Yes.
不知道我们什么时候会回来?
For... who knows when we'll come back?
我需要你到那里去
Yes. I need you there.
但这对我来说是第一次
But this was foreign to me.
鱼子酱
Ah, the caviar.
大多数的女人 在晚餐这种场合
For most women, the goal of a dinner party
都希望姐♥妹♥们♥喜欢她的男朋友
is to have your friends feel comfortable around your boyfriend.
我的女仆在偷用我的按♥摩♥棒♥
I think my maid is using my vibrator.
有时候你希望朋友别那么亲切
Other times you wish your friends were not quite so comfortable.
我觉得你不该再说“女仆”
I don't think you're supposed to say maid anymore.
也不该在吃饭的时候说按♥摩♥棒♥
I don't think we're supposed to say "vibrator" over dinner.
我给你说 我走到厨房♥拿到它…
I'm telling you, I went into the kitchen to get it...
它为什么在厨房♥里?
Wait, why was it in the kitchen?
一物二用
I like to mix it up.
但昨天电池没电了
But yesterday, the batteries were dead.
那是我最后一次用它
They were new the last time I used it,
史密斯回来后我就没用过它了
and I haven't used it since Smith came back.
那真的是太棒了
Oh, baby, that's sweet.
或许在其他国家
Now, maybe in the other republics
人们喜欢共用按♥摩♥棒♥ 但这里是美国
people like to share vibrators, but this is America.
富庶的美国
Land of plenty!
我认为你一定可以告赢她
I think you could have a potential lawsuit on your hands.
因为她偷用按♥摩♥棒♥?
What, breaking and vibrating?
只要她不插♥进♥去就行了
As long as it's not entering.
好漂亮的钢琴 你会弹吗?
That's a beautiful piano. You play?
我会的
-Yeah, I do. -Yeah?
你会弹比利乔的歌♥吗?
You know any Billy Joel?
我对他不熟...
Mm. I am not familiar...
“住♥宅♥区女孩”
"Uptown Girl"?
“女人味”
"Always a Woman"?
“钢琴师”
"Piano Man"?
跟我谈谈你的雕塑展
Tell us about your sculpture exhibition in Paris.
技术上来说它们不是...雕塑
They are not technically...sculpture.
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
它们是加上影像的
They're, uh, large scale light installations
大型灯光装置...
integrated with video imaging...
那...可以了
That's... That's fine.
我不喜欢巴黎 它太做作了
I don't like Paris. Too much attitude,
那里的卫生纸是怎么了?
and what's with the toilet paper?
巴黎是全世界最棒的城市
Paris is the best city in the world.
别激动 你在跟纽约客说话
Easy, fella, you're talking to New Yorkers here.
纽约很棒 但没有地方比得上巴黎
New York is wonderful, but there is nowhere like Paris.
你会了解的 凯莉
You'll see, Carrie.
你要去参加开幕仪式?
Are you going for the opening?
不 她要跟我...住在巴黎
Yes, she's coming with me...To live.
我们...
Uh... Well, we...
我们还没有讨论过细节
No, we hadn't actually discussed the details,
但是…对 他要我搬到巴黎去
but yes, I have been invited to go to Paris.
稍后 我的朋友想参观一下公♥寓♥
Later, my friends wanted a tour of the apartment,
顺便趁机问我到底发生了什么事
A.K.A. "Time to ask me what the hell was going on."
你要跟他一起住?
You would go live with him?
我...不知道
I... I don't know...
你打算什么时候告诉我们?
When were you planning to tell us?
不是的 他两小时前才问的我
No, no, he just sprang this on me two hours ago.
-你要去多久? -你要住在哪里?
-How long would you go? -Where would you live?
有客房♥吗?
Is there a guest room?
你真的要去?
Are you really thinking of going?
我不确定
I'm not sure!
这想法我还没消化完
I haven't digested it yet.
我还在消化晚饭
I'm still digesting dinner.
-这真的太刺♥激♥了 -我知道
-This is so exciting! -I know!
我的男朋友要我跟他搬到巴黎
My boyfriend has just asked me to go to Paris with him!
这是我遇过最浪漫的事
This is the most romantic thing that has ever happened to me.
你觉得他们在做什么?
What do you think they're doing down there?
绝对不是合唱比利乔的歌♥
Not having a Billy Joel sing-along, that's for sure.
女士们 时间到
剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表