剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表
What did I tell you about that side of the paper?
那个地方很不错
What? It's a good place.
史蒂夫 我们不会搬到布鲁克林区
Steve, we're not moving to Brooklyn.
我属于曼哈顿
I'm a Manhattan girl.
我只喜欢住在曼哈顿
I don't like anything not Manhattan.
我住在皇后区 但我是个好男人
Hey, I'm Queens, and I'm pretty cute.
去看看吧
Let's just look at it.
睡在餐厅里还不错
Sleeping in the dining room isn't so bad.
我们离厨房♥很近
We're near the kitchen.
你让胖胖在洗衣间乱跑?
Did you let Fatty out of the laundry room?
我们不必要这东西
We don't even need this,
隔墙就能听到布莱迪的声音
we can hear Brady through the wall!
米兰达 我们不能再这样下去
Miranda, we can't keep living like this!
史考特 下去
Scout, down!
好吧
Fine.
我会去看看
I'll look at it.
-哇 -什么?
-Wow. -What?
咖啡味好浓
That is some strong coffee.
难怪你会熬夜工作
Oh, well, no wonder you work all night.
我喜欢喝这种咖啡
That's the way I like it.
我得加点牛奶
I'm gonna need a little milk in this.
那就不是意大利浓缩咖啡了
Then it's not espresso.
加牛奶会毁了它 继续喝
Milk will ruin it. Just keep sipping it.
你会喜欢的
You'll see.
我得跟你谈一件事
I need to talk to you about something.
什么?
Yes?
那一天
You know, the other day,
当我谈到我的朋友…
when I was talking about my friend...
那个得癌症的女人
The one with cancer.
她叫做莎曼珊
Her name is Samantha.
我觉得...
I just felt like...
你有点不体谅我的感受
you weren't being very sensitive about my feelings.
我提起她 你的第一个反应是
I mentioned her, and your first response
告诉我你朋友的事...
was to tell me about your friend...
她死了
Who died, yeah.
你看吧
Yes, see, exactly.
关于你朋友的事我很遗憾
I'm sorry about your friend.
但我朋友会好起来
But my friend is going to be fine.
我朋友死了
And my friend died.
你又来了
See, you're doing it again.
不是每个人都会死
Not everyone dies.
那么他们很幸运
Then, they are lucky.
好吧 或许我说得不够清楚
Okay, maybe I'm not being very clear...
不 你说得够清楚了
No, you are being clear.
你不希望你朋友死掉
You don't want your friend to die.
请你不要再提“死”字
Please, stop saying die.
但你得现实一点
But to be realistic,
你知道她的确有可能会死掉 对吧?
you must acknowledge this possibility, yes?
不
No!
她及早发现了 她是第一♥期♥
They caught it early, it's stage one.
她正在做化学疗法
She's having the Cadillac of chemo.
她会没事
No, she is going to be fine.
你是吓不了我的
And your scaring me isn't helping.
我只是想说我朋友过世时 我…
All I'm saying, when my friend died, I...
好吧 我不知道你为什么不听我说?
Okay, I don't know why, but you are not listening to me!
你才没有听我说
You are not listening to me.
你在开玩笑吗?
Are you kidding me?
我是说 “请不要谈你过世的朋友”
"Please don't talk about your friend who died."
她叫做苏菲
Her name was Sophie.
我要走了
I'm leaving.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我们还在喝意大利浓缩咖啡
We're having espresso.
我们不必喝意大利浓缩咖啡了
No, we're not having espresso.
我们根本沟通不了
We are not listening.
坐下把咖啡喝完
Sit down. Finish your coffee.
很烫的
It's hot.
我要走了
I'm leaving.
对不…
Excuse...
我要你别提你朋友的事
You know, I asked you not to mention your friend.
现在我满脑子只想到她
And now, all I can think about is your friend.
我朋友跟你朋友无关
And my friend has nothing to do with your friend.
我觉得你太孩子气了
I think you are acting like a child.
我觉得你是个大混♥蛋♥
And I think you're acting like an asshole.
或许你该走了
Maybe you should go for now.
我已经要走了
I'm already going!
那是我第一次跟俄♥国♥佬吵架
It was my first fight with the Russian.
我不知道是意大利浓缩咖啡
And I didn't know if it was the strong espresso
或是吵架的关系
or the strong words,
那晚我辗转难眠
but either way, not even my feet slept that night.
天啊
Oh, my goodness!
看看你穿着外套的样子
Look at you and your little coat!
你去逛街了吗?
Did you go shopping?
丹蒂蕾吉白兰地公主 过来
Princess Dandyridge Brandywine, come!
我抱住它了
Oh, I got her.
天啊 好可爱
Oh, my goodness, so cute.
谢谢
Thank you.
这只小狗的名字挺吓人的
That's a mighty big name for such a little dog.
那是它表演时的名字
Well, it's her show name.
我的天
Oh, my gosh.
我喜欢狗选美
I love dog shows.
它赢过吗?
Has she ever won?
这只狗吗?它输了两次
This one? Two-time loser.
它已经不参加比赛了
She doesn't show anymore.
它是两只冠军 骑士查理王猎犬的后代
She was bred from two champion Cavalier King Charles Spaniels.
但当我准备让她选美时 发现她有缺陷
But when I tried to show her, it turns out she has a defect.
不
Oh, no.
它的一条腿太短了
Yeah, one of her hind legs is too short.
真可惜 它非常有天分
Such a shame. She had so much promise.
但它不是冠军
She just isn't a winner.
它真的好可爱
Well, she's awfully cute, anyway.
我是夏洛特约克登布拉特
I'm Charlotte York-Goldenblatt.
楚蒂史托克
Trudy Stork.
公主 够了
All right, Princess. Come on. That's enough.
好了
That's enough, come on.
-好了 -很高兴能认识你
-There. -Okay, well, nice to meet you.
我也是 再见
Nice to meet you. Bye bye.
再见
Bye.
那一天 骑士查理王猎犬 遇见上城东区的公主
That was the day a King Charles met an Upper East Side princess.
计程车
Taxi!
一个上城西区的职业妇女
And an Upper West Sider
要到布鲁克林区看♥房♥♥子
went to see a house in Brooklyn.
-你要去哪里? -麻烦到布鲁克林区
-Where to? -Um... Brooklyn, please.
我不去布鲁克林区
I don't go to Brooklyn.
对
Yeah.
我也是
Neither do I.
米兰达想到布鲁克林区找未来
Miranda tried to see her future in Brooklyn,
但她连去都去不了
but she just couldn't get there.
对
Oh, yeah...
该死...
Shit, yeah...
天啊 你真棒
Oh, God, you're good.
该死
Oh, fuck.
什么?
What?
天啊
Oh, Jesus.
我做了…
What do I, uh...
给我吧
Just give it to me.
那撮头发挺多的
Man, that's a lot of hair.
会痛吗?
Did that hurt?
我真的没事
No, I'm fine, really.
我们刚刚做到哪里了?
So... where were we?
对不起
I'm sorry.
我去冲个澡
剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表