剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表
出了什么事?
Something bad happened?
我就知道会很惨
I knew it was gonna be terrible.
他送我康乃馨
The man brought me carnations!
等一下
-I see. -Wait, hold up.
他居然送你花 真是混球
The man brought you flowers. What an asshole.
不是花 是康乃馨
Not flowers, carnations.
康乃馨有什么不好
What's so wrong with carnations?
那是用来填充插花空位的
They're filler flowers.
你会因为这样甩了他?
Would you dump a guy if he brought you carnations?
不会 我很喜欢康乃馨
Me? No, but I happen to like carnations.
特别是粉红色的
Especially the pink ones.
因为我觉得又要开始流行了
In fact, I think they're making a comeback.
不过我会因为他穿帆船鞋或者休闲鞋而甩了他
I would, however, throw away a guy for wearing docksiders, or topsiders, or any of the above.
怎么会 帆船鞋很好
No, those are cute.
反正男人很糟糕
So basically guys are just fucked?
不是这样的
No, that's not true.
只是没遇到对的人
None of that matters with the right guy.
哈利是个秃头 还会边吃东西边讲话
Harry was bald and he talked with his mouth full.
但我就是爱他
But I loved him anyway.
因为他不会送你填充的花
Right, because he didn't bring you filler flowers.
不 因为我爱他
No, because I loved him.
你当然爱他 你不应该那样说
Of course you did, sweetie. Don't say that to her.
对不起 我只是开玩笑
I'm sorry, I was just trying to be funny.
一点都不好笑
Well, it wasn't funny.
是不好笑 我还是个懒虫
Yeah, it wasn't funny, I'm a slacker,
要是我穿帆船鞋我早就挂了
I guess if I were wearing topsiders I wouldn't be here.
晚安 可以点餐了吗
Good evening. You folks ready to order?
好
Um, yes, ahh...
我看看 我要羊奶乳酪沙拉
Let's see, I'm gonna start with the goat cheese salad
还有鲔鱼…
and then I'll have the tuna.
你能不能拿掉所有的荷兰芹
But, sir, can you make sure there's no parsley on anything?
我会过敏
I'm just really allergic.
盘子里一滴都不要出现
Not even a sprinkling of it on the plate.
-他知道了 不要荷兰芹 -你能不能…
-Yeah, he got it, no parsley. -And, can...
能不能帮我问问厨子
Actually, can, um, can you ask the chef
看腌鲔鱼的酱里有没有放荷兰芹
if the marinade for the tuna has parsley in it?
有的话 我就要重新点单了
Because if it does, I should probably change my order.
-我去问问看 -谢谢你
-I'll go check. -Thank you.
你不是过敏
You're not allergic.
-什么?-你不是过敏
-What? -You're not allergic.
我不喜欢荷兰芹
I don't like it.
为什么不直说
Why don't you just say that?
因为如果我那么说
Because when I say that,
荷兰芹还是会出现在盘子里
parsley somehow magically appears on the plate
我把它退回去又会觉得不好意思
and I feel bad because I have to send it back.
你又没点有加荷兰芹的东西
You didn't even order something that usually comes with parsley.
它无所不在
It comes with everything.
对不起 事实上我必须…
You know what, guys, I actually have to...
我忘了…
I... I totally forgot, I...
我有事…要先走
I have to... go.
再见
Bye.
夏洛特决定逃离她当晚第二个糟糕的约会
Charlotte decided to leave her second bad date of the night.
在73街和麦迪逊街口停就好了 谢谢
Uh, you can just drop us at the corner of 73rd and Madison. Thanks.
能不能请你绕一下
Well, actually can you go around?
到公园街和麦迪逊街间的73街 谢谢
It's 73rd between Park and Madison, thank you.
我穿了高跟鞋
I'm in heels.
我不敢相信 你竟然在你朋友面前指责我
I can't believe you put me down in front of your friend.
我没有指责你
I didn't put you down.
太好了
Okay, great...
你的意思是我乱说?
Now you're gonna tell me what I feel?
我没有说你乱说
I'm not telling you what you feel.
又来了
Ah... here we go again.
我们之间是怎么了
What's going on with us?
你为什么不考虑我的立场?
When did you stop being on my side?
这样行不通
This isn't working.
没错 我们该暂时分开一下
You're right, I think we should take a break.
你是说真的?
Are you serious?
我们应该分开一阵子
I think we need some time apart.
我知道最近不太顺利 但…
Well, I know things haven't been great, but...
这件事你想多久了?
How long have you been thinking about this?
到这里就好
Right up here is fine.
右边第三栋棕色的建筑
The third brownstone on the right.
不 等一下还要再去一个地方
No, actually wait. There's gonna be two stops.
什么?你要从现在开始分开?
Wait, you want to take the break starting now?
我以为你会上来谈一谈
I thought you would at least come up.
-我不想谈 -我不需要谈
-We need to talk. -No. I don't need to talk.
我需要时间想一想
Okay, I need some time to think.
要多久?
Well, how much time?
大概一个礼拜
About a week.
我会待在汉普顿家
I'm gonna go out to my Hampton's house,
我需要一点时间
I just need some distance.
把事情想清楚 可以吗?
Sort through stuff. Is that okay?
什么?我要在计程车跳表时
What, I'm supposed to decide what I feel about this
决定我的感觉吗?
with the meter running?
好 你走吧
Yeah, okay, go.
我回来再打电♥话♥给你
I'll call you when I get back.
谢谢你的晚餐
Well, thanks for dinner!
我知道我们之间有问题 但有必要分开吗?
I knew we were having problems, but a break?
他那么急着要摆脱我吗?
What am I, some horrible job he needs to get away from?
暂时分开不见得是不好的事
A break isn't always a bad thing.
那是分手的一种缓冲说法
Oh, c'mon, it's a hop, skip, and a week from a break up.
这样也可以避免
Or it's the thing that saves you
说出事后会后悔的话
from saying the things that you wish you could take back,
但是你避免不了
but you can't.
要是哈利和我有分开一阵子
If Harry and I had taken a break,
也许我就不用相亲了
then maybe I wouldn't be out on blind dates again.
短暂的休息原本是件好事
Hey, remember when a break was a good thing?
像春假
Spring break,
咖啡时间
coffee break.
但是时间一长就变成分手
Now it's break up, break down.
每况愈下 接下来是什么
They keep getting worse. What's next?
-破裂 -知道我的想法吗
-Hip break. -You know what I think?
我认为不该有那个表情
I think, don't do that.
什么表情?
Do what?
抱歉 因为我很心烦
Well, I'm sorry, I'm upset.
不要这样
Well, don't be.
等你脸上都是皱纹会更心烦
You'll be even more upset when your face is all lined.
就我所知
As far as I'm concerned,
看出两人的关系是否良好
the test of a good relationship is...
是这种表情
Are you like this?
还是这种表情
Or like this?
那能看出两人关系好不好?
That is the test of a good relationship?
还是你的皮肤科医生好不好
Or a good dermatologist.
尽管笑
Make fun.
但路上出现障碍总不是件好事
But a bump in the road is never good.
而且别光在那里想 情况有多糟
And you shouldn't bother staying around to find out how not good.
也不全都是坏事
Well, it's not all frowns.
我们之间也有好事
Berger and I have a lot of good stuff too.
那很复杂
It's complicated.
复杂到
Complicated by the fact
那个男人要跑到长岛去思考
that the man had to go all the way to Long Island to think this through.
也许你可以寄一张明信片给他
Maybe you can send him a postcard.
这是我所看过最露骨的行销手法
That is the most blatant agenda-pushing I have ever seen.
也最有效
-And the most effective. -Wow!
真想知道他是怎么想的
I just wish I knew what he was thinking.
谁在乎?看看他的肌肉
Oh, who cares? Look at his pecs.
我是指柏格
I meant Berger.
这很沮丧
It's so frustrating.
我改怎么做呢?
What am I supposed to do?
我是不是只能等他来选择我?
Just sit around waiting to find out whether he chooses me?
剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表