剧集 | 桑迪顿 | 导航列表
"Here we have the pineapple and here we have the negress.
大饱眼福吧"
"Feast your eyes!"
乔治亚娜 你知道你比德纳姆夫人圈子里
Georgiana, you know that you're worth far more than Lady Denham
所有人加在一起都要高贵
and all her circle put together.
是啊 西印度群岛的女继承人
Yes. The heiress from the West Indies,
如糖浆般富裕[浓厚]黝黑 把她吊起来摇一摇
rich and black as treacle! Hold her upside down and shake her.
听听金币叮当作响 十万英镑
Hear the sovereigns jingle, 100,000!
别再胡说了
Stop talking nonsense!
这是你父亲的期望
This is what your father wanted,
让你在上流社会中立足
for you to take your place in polite society.
那我的期望呢
What about what I want?
恐怕你想要的根本不存在
I'm afraid what you want is neither here nor there.
你夺走了我唯一珍爱的东西
You have taken me from the one thing that I love.
你不知道我有多厌恶这个可悲的寒冷的小岛
If you only knew how much I hate this miserable chilly island.
出去
Out.
乔治亚娜
Georgiana.
我无法改变气候
I can do nothing about the climate.
但对于其它的...
But as for the rest...
你得信任我
you'll just have to trust me.
勇敢点 亚瑟 想想菠萝
Courage, Arthur. Think of the pineapple.
如果我能做到 你也可以
If I can manage it, so can you.
你知道吗 抬轿子的那帮人不肯抬我
Do you know, the fellows with the sedan chair refused to carry me.
说我超重
They said I was over the weight limit.
蛮横的恶行 你也知道
Infernal insolence. As you well know,
我已经日渐消瘦
I'm practically wasting away.
老天
Good God.
你们能带我们一起走吗
I say! Could you possibly take us with you?
不能停 亚瑟
Can't stop, Arthur.
帮你留个座 帕克
Save you a seat, Parker!
-太不讲义气了 -是啊
- That wasn't very brotherly. - No.
我发誓 自我上次来后这宅子又变大了
I swear, the house has grown in size since I was last here.
好极了 好极了
Excellent, excellent.
您真是好心 德纳姆夫人
This is very good of you, Lady Denham.
非常慷慨热情 毫无疑问
Very generous and hospitable, to be sure.
我们齐聚于此
And here we all are,
等待贵宾大驾光临
waiting for the guest of honour to deign to make an appearance.
我确定这不是她的错 德纳姆夫人
I'm sure it's no fault of hers, Lady Denham.
您今天气色真好
You're looking remarkably well today.
你无需拍我马屁
You've no need to butter me up.
布雷顿小姐也是 裙子真美
And Miss Brereton, too. What a pretty dress.
克拉
Clara.
我说了让你待着...
I told you to stay...
亚瑟·帕克先生和戴安娜·帕克小姐
Mr Arthur Parker and Miss Diana Parker.
红酒 红酒
Wine. Wine!
谢谢 我真觉得自己要不行了
Thank you. I really thought I was about to expire.
可怜的亚瑟身体娇贵
And poor Arthur has such a delicate constitution, you know.
但我们不得不来 德纳姆夫人
But duty calls. Lady Denham.
别人看你们累成这样
You'd think
还以为你们是从因弗尼斯[苏格兰北部]走来的呢
they'd walked from Inverness.
谢谢 谢谢 我...
Thank you, thank you. I...
-我觉得我没事了 -那就好
- I think I shall pull through. - Right.
这年轻人真是蠢
What a fool that young man is.
格里菲斯太太 博福特太太和兰姆小姐
Mrs Griffiths, Mrs Beaufort and Miss Lambe.
爱德华
Edward.
你的猎物来了 拿下她
There's your quarry. Hunt her down.
德纳姆夫人
Lady Denham.
日安 日安
Good day, good day.
真抱歉迟到了 德纳姆夫人
So sorry to be late, Lady Denham.
总比不到强
Better late than never.
稍强一些
Slightly better.
兰姆小姐 可算来了
Miss Lambe, finally.
我们去餐厅吧
Shall we go through to the dining room?
巴宾顿勋爵
Lord Babington.
我很荣幸 德纳姆夫人
An honour, Lady Denham.
兰姆小姐 能赏光吗
Miss Lambe, may I have the pleasure?
你可别装得楚楚可怜了
You can stop playing the injured innocent.
我哥哥原原本本地告诉了我那天的事
My brother told me exactly what happened the other day.
德纳姆夫人肯定很惊讶听到
Lady Denham would be surprised to hear about
你这婊♥子♥伎俩
your little whore's tricks.
真不知道你在哪儿学的
Where did you learn them, I wonder.
一个比你哥哥更堕落败坏的人
From a man even more depraved than your brother,
那时我年幼无知 分不清老二和铅笔
when I was too young to know a prick from a pencil.
你我不该成为敌人 德纳姆小姐
You and I should not be enemies, Miss Denham.
我们追逐着同样的东西 怎能不为敌呢
How can we be otherwise when we are competing for the same thing?
钱吗
Money?
还有什么
What else?
好极了 德纳姆夫人
Excellent, Lady Denham.
一个菠萝 简直太时髦了
A pineapple! That really is the height of fashion.
我希望它能让你有家的感觉 兰姆小姐
I thought it might remind you of home, Miss Lambe.
安提瓜岛 是吗
Antigua, was it not?
或差不多的地方
Or some such place.
那才不是安提瓜黑菠萝
That ain't no Antigua black.
俺觉得你被忽悠了 德纳姆夫人
Me tink you been sold a pup, Lady Denham.
有人坑了你
Someone done took you for a fool.
当然 我知道我这个水果
Well, of course, I know this particular fruit
不是在安提瓜种出来的
was not grown in Antigua.
这是在英格兰的玻璃罩内精心培育的
It was specially cultivated, under glass here in England.
而且它是为了你才被运来这里
And it is here in your honour,
也是尊重你的传统的象征
as a mark of respect for your... heritage.
你明白吗
Do you understand that?
乔治亚娜
Georgiana.
当然明白 我刚才是逗大家的
Of course I do. I was just pulling your leg.
不过它确实不是安提瓜黑菠萝
But in trut', it ain't no Antigua black.
乔治亚娜 够了
Georgiana, that's enough.
你已经说得很清楚了
I think you've made your point.
太好了
Jolly good.
说得好 兰姆小姐
Well done, Miss Lambe.
大家请坐 爱德华
Please take your seats. Edward?
兰姆小姐
Miss Lambe.
能坐在你的身旁
What a very great pleasure it is to be
真是三生有幸 兰姆小姐
seated next to you, Miss Lambe.
是吗 为什么
Is it? Why?
因为...你的...
Well, erm, you know, your, erm...
美貌
your beauty.
你出色的背景
Your fascinating background.
还有我的钱
And my money.
我认为这才是你想要的
I imagine that's what you're after.
不 不 不
No. No, no, no, no, no.
告诉我 你觉得桑迪顿怎么样
Tell me, how do you like Sanditon?
天啊 你就这点本事
For God's sake. Is that the best you can do?
你最喜欢哪位诗人
Who is your favourite poet?
海伍德小姐 这次观察众人有什么想法吗
So, Miss Heywood, any observations on the assembled company?
鉴于你对我的想法不感兴趣
As you have no interest in my opinion,
我还是不招你烦了 帕克先生
I shan't trouble you with it, Mr Parker.
我相信你一定有看法
I'm sure you have one.
来 说给我听听
Come, share it with me.
不可能
Not for the world.
我已经忍♥受两次你的斥责了
I've endured two tongue lashings from you
事不过三
and I won't court a third.
你还是把煞风景的本事用在别人身上吧
Save your unpleasantness for someone else.
或者 为什么不能试着友好礼貌些呢
Or better still, why not try to be civil?
说得好 也许我应该改改
Well said. Perhaps I might.
但是别跟我试着客气 求你了
But not with me, pray.
克罗先生 你觉得桑迪顿成功的几率有多大
Mr. Crowe, how do you rate Sanditon's chances of succeeding?
兰姆小姐 你对婚姻有什么看法
Miss Lambe, what are your views on matrimony?
一个十万财产的女继承人一定想嫁人
An heiress with 100,000 must be in want of a husband, I think.
我不想成为任何男人的所有物 德纳姆夫人
I don't care to be any man's property... Lady Denham.
听听这话
Hoity-toity.
我本以为像你这样的人
I should have thought someone like you
会很习惯做男人的所有物
would be quite used to being a man's property.
你母亲不是奴隶吗
剧集 | 桑迪顿 | 导航列表