剧集 | 桑迪顿 | 导航列表
Would you? I'd be eternally grateful.
我一直想招一名助手
I keep meaning to engage an assistant.
或许我可以做助手
Perhaps I could be that assistant.
你看 或许我们可以分堆整理
You see, if we could separate these papers into piles.
收入 支出 租金 账单等
Income, expenses, rental payments, bills and so on.
看得出来 你对这种工作很有见解啊
You have an eye for this sort of work, I can see.
太美了
Oh, that's beautiful.
没错
Yes.
这是桑迪顿竣工以后的样子
The future of Sanditon when it's complete.
这是广场 这是沙滩边上的人行道
This will be the square, the promenade along the beachfront.
这是新商店
New shops.
那里是新排屋
That will be the new terrace.
-你喜欢吗 -非常喜欢
- You approve? - Most heartily.
建筑设计师是谁
Who's the architect?
我
Myself.
就是说 我用了这本
That is to say, er, I use
《哈格里夫斯设计方案辑录》
Hargreaves' Catalogue Of Plans.
看 这里
Look, here.
最开始 我都是直接用这上面的设计
At first, I'd take the design straight out of the book.
现在我更有自信了 会照我的品味作一番修改
And now I've grown in confidence, I adapt them to suit my taste.
博采各个方案之长
Choose a little of this, a little of that.
再跟我的工头谈好细节 就开始动工了
Talk it through with my foreman and off we go.
想去工地看看吗
Would you like to see it taking shape?
非常乐意
Very much.
太好了 很好
Excellent. Good.
好 不错 立面建得怎么样了
Yes, very good. And what of the facade?
进展顺利 先生
We're making progress, sir.
内饰呢
And the interiors?
结构到现在应该已经搭起来了吧
The structure should be more than sound by now.
最新的设计弄清楚了吗
Have you made sense of the latest designs?
那是最雄心勃勃的地方
They are most ambitious.
好 好 非常好
Yes, yes, excellent.
你觉得怎么样 海伍德小姐
What do you think, Miss Heywood?
我觉得这番事业很伟大 先生
I think it's a splendid enterprise, sir.
当然了 我们只用最好的建材
And only the best materials, of course.
除了红松木和栎木 我们不用任何木材
No timber here, except red pine and oak.
用威尔士板岩和康沃尔瓷石盖房♥顶和正面吗
With Welsh slate and Cornish stone for the roofs and frontages?
你听见了吗 小斯特林格
Did you hear that, young Stringer?
这儿有个女建筑设计师
We have a lady architect amongst us.
我一直在劝我爸爸
I've been trying to persuade my father
把租客的小木屋装♥修♥成现代风格
to refurbish his tenants' cottages along modern lines.
我想房♥顶是不是这样要有高有低
Am I right in thinking there'll have to be different roof levels?
是的 小姐 有高有低
Aye, miss. Different roof levels.
这些屋顶都
And these all...?
从山上往下看能看到海景
Draw the eye down the hill towards the vista of the sea.
正是如此 小姐
Exactly, miss.
对 对 这是我想出来的
Yes. Yes, that was my idea, you know.
不是吗
Was it not?
当然是了 先生
Indeed it was, sir.
我弟弟和他朋友过来了
Ah, here's my brother and his friends.
西德尼 先生们
Sidney! Gentlemen.
我们要回伦敦了 走之前再过来看一眼 汤姆
We just came to have a last look before we head to London, Tom.
但是我们这周末之前
But we counted on your staying
都需要你一直待在这
until at least the end of the week.
德纳姆夫人的午宴
Lady Denham's luncheon.
不需要我出席
Has no need for my presence.
西德尼 我这里需要你
Sidney, I need you here.
你的朋友还没有好好享受
And your friends have not yet seen enough
这镇上的愉快生活呢
to appreciate the town's delights.
你还答应我要说服你朋友一整季都住这里呢
You were to persuade your friends to take houses for the season.
你应该明白我就指望着
You know I'm relying on your associations
你上流社会的人脉
with fashionable society.
-你照管的那个年轻姑娘呢 -她
- And what of your young ward? - My young ward?
她马上就会安顿下来
She will soon settle.
我有自己的日子要过 汤姆
I have a life, Tom,
有很多你不知道的活儿要干
many obligations you know nothing of.
再待几天吧 兄弟
A couple of days, man.
好吧
Very well.
就几天 我去劝劝他们
A couple of days. I'll talk them round.
帕克先生 我能和你聊聊吗
Mr Parker, may I have a word?
关于我们在派对上说的话
Our conversation at the party.
我当时没有表达清楚 你好像误会我了
I expressed myself badly and I fear you misunderstood me.
我不是故意贬低你的哥哥 也没想冒犯你
I didn't mean to disparage your brother or to offend you.
事实上 我非常佩服你和他
Indeed, I have the greatest admiration
在桑迪顿做的事
for what you and he are doing here in Sanditon.
你斥责我确实斥责得对 我很抱歉
You were right to rebuke me and, indeed, I am sorry.
我不希望给你留下不好的印象
I hope you won't think too badly of me.
不好的印象
Think too badly of you?
我对你没有任何看法 海伍德小姐
I don't think of you at all, Miss Heywood.
你赞成或不赞成 我都不感兴趣
I have no interest in your approval or disapproval.
很简单 我根本不在乎你的想法或感受
Quite simply, I don't care what you think or how you feel.
如果这么说让你失望 我很抱歉 但就是如此
I'm sorry if that disappoints you, but there it is.
我说得够清楚了吗
Have I made myself clear?
如果你真的不在乎
Only, if you really don't care,
那你何如此煞费苦心地
I wonder that you take the trouble
唐突伤人
to be quite so offensive and hurtful.
日安
Good day.
是西德尼·帕克从伦敦带来的伙伴之一
It's one of those fellows Sidney Parker brought from London.
是巴宾顿
Oh, Babington.
我们在舞会上见过
We met at the ball.
我还在想他什么时候会过来打探呢
I wondered when he'd come sniffing around.
-巴宾顿勋爵来访 小姐 -让他上来
- Lord Babington, ma'am. - Send him up.
我只是路过
I was just passing, you know,
想着或许该上来拜访一下你
and I thought I might call upon you.
是吗
Did you?
你看起来...
You are looking...
容光焕发
..uncommonly well.
不知是否冒昧
If I may say so.
没有
You may.
你的头发 请原谅我的大胆
And your hair, if I might be so bold,
如丝般柔顺光泽
has such a glossy sheen on it.
看见没 爱德华 你的努力没有白费
There. You see, Edward? Your efforts were not in vain.
你的头发是你哥哥护理的
Your brother tends to your hair?
继兄
Stepbrother.
他父亲在我们小时候娶了我的母亲
His father married my mother when we were young.
是 头发是他护理的
And, yes, he does.
我很乐意承担这一任务
Well, that is a commission I should happily undertake.
不可能的 巴宾顿勋爵
Not a chance, Lord Babington.
我能有幸
Shall I have the pleasure
在德纳姆夫人的午餐会上见到你吗
of seeing you at Lady Denham's luncheon party?
应该吧
I suppose.
那...
Well...
明天见了
till tomorrow, then.
德纳姆小姐
Oh, Miss Denham?
可别搪塞我哦
I shan't be put off, you know.
他走了吗
Has he gone?
你们男人真讨厌
Oh, how I hate your sex.
兰姆小姐
Miss Lambe?
乔治亚娜
Georgiana?
-你能出来吗 -不
- Will you come out? - I will not!
上啊 帕克
Yes, Parker!
两先令全押帕克先生
Put both shillings on Mr Parker!
好 好
Yes! Yes!
帕克先生
Mr Parker!
帕克先生获胜
That challenge goes to Mr Parker!
什么事
What is it?
我不是你的奴隶
I am not your slave.
没人说你是 但很明显你得出席
Nobody said you were, but apparently you have to attend.
你是德纳姆夫人的贵宾
You're Lady Denham's guest of honour.
被人盯着看 供大家消遣
To be gawped at and served up for the general amusement.
"我们今天有菠萝 还有一位黑人女子
剧集 | 桑迪顿 | 导航列表