剧集 | 桑迪顿 | 导航列表
我想不出西德尼反对你的理由是什么
I cannot think what Sidney's objection to you could be?
这还不明显吗
Is it not obvious?
看看他
Look at him.
这首曲子是用小快板弹的
This piece is to be played allegretto.
我需要有人帮我翻乐谱
I will need some help turning the pages.
艾斯特 你能帮帮忙吗
Esther, would you be so kind?
你听见了 快去吧
Well, you heard her! Off you trot!
艾斯特 你喜欢意大利的曲子吗
Do you care for Italian songs, Esther?
一点也不喜欢
Not in the least.
或许你更喜欢英式作品
Perhaps your taste runs closer to home?
我发现沉默被大大低估了
I find silence is much undervalued.
假如我来独唱 我的节拍一定是单纯自然的
If I were an aria, I believe my tempo would be semplice.
你的话 至少就今晚来说
As for you... I think, this evening at least,
你应该是 焦躁的
you would be... agitato.
你把焦躁和厌烦弄混了
You are confusing agitation with boredom.
那爱德华是什么样的呢
And what of Edward?
我们该给他什么样的节拍呢
What kind of a tempo should we give him?
我不觉得这样做有什么意义
I do not see the point in this exercise.
是不是
How about...
亲切的
lusingando.
充满力量的
Forza.
热情洋溢的
Appassionato.
艾斯特 怎么了
Esther, what's the matter?
这无病呻♥吟♥的音乐让人无法忍♥受
This mawkish music is insufferable!
不麻烦您了 我去找她
Do not trouble yourself. I will see to her.
去伦敦的马车已经准备好了
The London coach stands ready.
格里菲斯太太永远不会知道你来过这里
Mrs Griffiths will never know you were here.
你能想象她知道的话会说什么吗
Can you imagine what she would say if she knew?
我觉得她会气得直冒火的
I think she would burst into actual flames.
真的吗 兰姆小姐
Really, Miss Lambe!
这种放肆的行为可不行
This licentious behaviour will not do!
我会让汉尼根牧师为你的灵魂祈祷
I shall be asking Reverend Hannigan to pray for your soul.
随便他怎么祈祷
He can pray all he likes.
我不认为我们信的是同一位神
I don't think his God is the same as mine.
乔治亚娜 这就是为什么
You see, Georgiana, this is exactly
在格里菲斯太太的地牢里 我会扭头不看你
why I looked you away in Mrs Griffiths' dungeon.
太不可思议了
Oh, now that is uncanny!
我 西德尼·帕克和上流社会的花♥花♥公♥子♥们
Keep you out of mischief while I, Sydney Parker,
在伦敦闲逛的时候 你可就别胡闹了
gallivanting around London with my high society dandy friends.
别说了 别说了
Stop. Stop.
不 说下去
No, do go on.
我很想听听我接下来会说什么
I am intrigued to hear what I might say next.
莫利纽先生
Mr Molyneux.
真没想到会在桑迪顿碰到你
You are the very last person I'd expect to find in Sanditon.
原谅我 先生
Forgive me, sir.
我该提前知会您的
I would have notified you of my visit,
但我不确定您是否会欢迎我
but I can't be certain of the welcome I would receive.
你完全能确定
Oh, you could be entirely certain.
我的立场从始至终都不会变
My position hasn't changed, nor will it.
格里菲斯太太 兰姆小姐以后不许见这个人
Mrs Griffiths, Miss Lambe must not see this man again.
很好 帕克先生
Very good, Mr Parker.
如果我再在她一英里范围内见到你
And if I see you within a mile of my ward...
我就不用对我的行为负责了
..I will not be held responsible for my actions.
我说清楚了吗
Am I understood?
很清楚
Perfectly.
格里菲斯太太 请把兰姆小姐带回她的住所
Mrs Griffiths, kindly take Miss Lambe back to her lodgings.
-汉金斯先生 -出发 快走
- Mr Hankins... - Now! Go! Move!
来 过来
Come. Come along.
等等 你至少该让他们好好地道别
Wait! You could at least allow them a proper parting.
谢谢你 海伍德小姐 这不必你操心
Thank you, Miss Heywood, this is none of your concern.
-奥提斯 -兰姆小姐
- Otis! - Miss Lambe.
-奥提斯 -好了 兰姆小姐
- Otis. - Please, Miss Lambe.
我们现在就不要出洋相了 对吗 走吧
We don't want to make a spectacle of ourselves now, do we? Come.
不是说好了你会照顾乔治亚娜的吗
Did we not agree that you would look out for Georgiana?
让她远离麻烦
Keep her out of trouble.
我早就该认清你是信不过的
I should have known you weren't to be trusted.
我也早该认清你 抛开你假惺惺的关心
And I should have known, despite your professed concern,
你根本不在乎她的幸福
you care nothing for her happiness!
麻烦你了解情况前
I would ask you to refrain from making judgements
不要妄下定论
about a situation you don't understand.
我非常了解
I understand perfectly well.
可不是嘛 尽管你认识乔治亚娜
Oh, of course you do, even though you've known Georgiana
才几个礼拜 认识他才几个小时
but a handful of weeks, and him a matter of hours.
那足够让我认识到
That was time enough to learn
莫利纽先生和我见过的
that Mr Molyneux is as respectable a gentleman
所有绅士一样令人尊敬
as I have ever had cause to meet.
你似乎不能
You seem to find it impossible
分清♥真♥♥相♥和你的主观想法
to distinguish between the truth and your own opinion!
真♥相♥
The truth!
你想讨论真♥相♥是吗 帕克先生
You wish to speak of the truth, Mr Parker?
真♥相♥是你被偏见蒙蔽了双眼
The truth is you're so blinded by prejudice
你单凭肤色去评论他人
that you would judge a man by the colour of his skin alone.
-你过分了 -我为什么要对一个
- You speak out of turn. - But why should I expect any better
财富源于可耻的奴隶制的人抱有期待
from a man whose fortune is tainted with the stain of slavery?
够了
That is enough!
我没必要跟你辩解
I do not need to justify myself to you.
斯特林格先生
Mr Stringer!
护送海伍德小姐回特拉法加宅邸
Kindly see Miss Heywood back to Trafalgar House.
好的
Of course.
谢谢你 但我不想回家
Thank you, but I am in no mood to go home.
我想去散散步
I think I shall take a walk.
你的哪个仆人肯定忘记锁门了
One of your servants must have left the door unlocked.
我得说 爱德华真好 今早帮你穿衣
I must say, it is kind of Edward to help you dress in the morning.
我好奇 他晚上是不是也帮你宽衣
I wonder, does he also undress you at the day's end?
我没法系上自己的胸衣
One cannot lace one's own stays.
当时也没有仆人供我使唤 就这样
And I did not have a servant to hand. That is all.
男人想说服你的时候总是一套一套的
Men can be so artful in their persuasion, can they not?
当大家同在一个屋檐下
And it is so much harder to resist
就更难拒绝了
when you are sleeping under the same roof.
对我而言 是我的一个叔叔
For me, it was an uncle.
你不会是想说
You are not suggesting
我是不正当关系的受害者吧
I am the victim of some unnatural coercion?
他是你哥哥
He is your brother.
还有什么比这更不正当的
What could be more unnatural than that?
只是法律上 我们没有血缘关系
By marriage alone! We share no blood!
如果不是我们的姓氏一样 我们就
Were it not for the fact that we bear the same name, we would be...
你们就什么
You would be what...?
不 不可能的
No. It cannot be.
你不爱他吗
You are not in love with him?
这是我听过最莫名其妙的事
That is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard!
你当然爱着他
Of course you are.
这么一想确实很明显
It is so obvious now that I think of it.
我可怜的艾斯特 我心疼你
My poor, dear, Esther. You have my pity.
我不需要你心疼
I have no need of your pity.
你需要
Oh, but you do.
我太了解爱德华·德纳姆爵士
I have seen enough of Sir Edward Denham
我知道这个故事会如何结尾
to know how this story ends.
别以为你了解我哥哥
Do not presume to know the first thing about my brother.
我能给你点意见吗 亲爱的
May I give you some advice, my dear?
听姑姑的话
Listen to our aunt.
趁你还可以 找个有钱的老公
Find yourself a wealthy husband now, while you still can.
无论你如何幻想
Because whatever this happy future is
你俩甜蜜的未来 那都是不可能的
that you imagine for the pair of you, it is quite impossible.
你内心深处很清楚
But in your heart of hearts you already know that.
原谅我 斯特林格先生
Forgive me, Mr Stringer.
恐怕我是个无聊的伴儿
I fear I am very poor company.
正相反 小姐
On the contrary, Miss.
这么一天下来
After the day I've had,
我最需要的就是安静的陪伴
a walk in companionable silence is just what I needed.
我感到羞愧
I am rather ashamed of myself.
剧集 | 桑迪顿 | 导航列表