剧集 | 桑迪顿 | 导航列表
The British Navy are about to rout the French.
你来负责法国舰队
You can take charge of the French fleet.
我们要叫你 海军上将艾伍德
We shall call you Admiral 'Eywood.
-哪个是咱们的船 -红的
- Which boat is ours? - Red.
-西德尼叔叔和亨利是蓝色的船 -好的
- Uncle Sidney and Henry are the blue boat. - Yes.
好啊 来吧 我们决不能让男生们嚣张
Well, come on, then, we mustn't let those beastly boys win.
我们一定要赢
Well, we have to win,
-因为这才是史实 对吧 亨利 -没错
- because it's a matter of historical record, isn't it, Henry? - Yes.
如果我们的过去不美好 我们就不能改写它吗
Can we not rewrite our history, if we find it disagreeable?
好吧 准备好了吗
Right, are you ready?
一起数到三 一 二
On the count of three. One... two...
三
..three!
你们赢了
You win.
怎么了
What is it?
我刚想到一个主意
Something's just occurred to me.
汤姆
Tom?
-汤姆 -西德尼
- Tom. - Sidney.
怎么了
What is it?
海伍德小姐有个主意
Miss Heywood has an idea.
好像还不错
Not a bad one, as it happens.
是吗
Has she?
是吗 夏洛特
Have you, Charlotte?
我一直在想如何帮您吸引到更多访客
I've been thinking about how you want to attract more visitors
我发现 桑迪顿需要的是一场盛大活动
and I realised that what Sanditon needs is an event.
一场吸引大家来到这里的活动
Something exciting to draw people here.
一旦他们来了
And once they arrive,
他们当然会爱上这里了
of course they'll fall in love with the place.
就像我一样
Just as I have.
我们刚才在陪孩子们玩
Anyway, we were playing with the children,
让小船顺流而下
sailing their boats down by the river,
我就突然想到了这个主意
and suddenly it occurred to me.
玛丽 我想到了最好的主意
Mary, I've had the most glorious idea!
在桑迪顿
A regatta...
举办一次赛舟会
to be held here in Sanditon.
一次赛舟会
A regatta?
你想象不出来吗 亲爱的
Can you not just picture it, my dear?
那条河中漂满了船 生机勃勃
The river alive with a flotilla of boats,
各式各样的船
all shapes and sizes.
河岸上挤满了观众
The banks teeming with spectators,
女士们穿着她们最漂亮的白裙子
the ladies attired in their finest white dresses,
先生们戴着草帽
the gentlemen in straw hats.
你想象不到吗 玛丽 这个主意是不是棒极了
Can you not see it, Mary? Is it not a brilliant notion?!
很有启发 亲爱的
Positively inspired, my dear.
海伍德小姐功不可没
It must be said that Miss Heywood deserves some credit.
我只是说出了这个主意的核心
Oh, I... I merely provided the kernel of the idea.
是汤姆先生让它成型的
It is Mr Tom who has brought it to life.
不 西德尼说得对 是你
No, no, Sidney's right. It was you...
启发我想出了这个主意
that prompted me to have the idea.
你真是越来越难能可贵了 夏洛特
You are fast becoming quite invaluable, Charlotte.
没有你我们可怎么办
Whatever would we do without you?
至少这次离开的时候知道你很开心
At least this time I leave knowing you're in good heart.
一位新的医生
A new physician...
一次亟待策划的赛舟会
a regatta to plan.
汤姆·帕克一切都顺顺利利的
All is well with Tom Parker.
是啊
So it would seem.
那个
I say...
我在想
I just wonder if, er...
你在伦敦的时候 能不能帮我去趟银行
..while you're in London, you could stop by the bank for me.
-看他们会不会考虑延长 -天啊 汤姆
- See if they might consider extending... - For God's sake, Tom,
我又不是没有自己的...
it's not as if I don't have my own...
你想要多少钱
How much did you have in mind?
两千应该就可以 最多三千
2,000 ought to do it. Three at the most.
只不过有了福赫斯还有赛舟会
It's just that with Fuchs and the regatta...
我得让各方面都加快一些
I need to step things up a bit
如果我们想在大量游客涌入之前完工的话
if we're to be finished in time for the influx of visitors.
很好
Very well.
等我回来告诉你结果
You'll have an answer upon my return.
玛丽
Mary!
让孩子们都过来 我们去海滩
Gather up the children, we're going to the beach.
现在吗 但马上就要天黑了
Right this minute? But it'll be dark soon.
那我们可得抓紧了
Then we'd better hurry.
快来
Come along.
丈夫又回到我身边 我真是太高兴了
How glad I am to have my husband back.
-我好想念你的微笑 -对不起 亲爱的
- I've missed that smile. - I am sorry, my dear.
我知道我最近总是忙得团团转
I know I've been rather preoccupied of late.
不过你清楚 不管我多忙 对你的宠爱都不变
You do know it has no bearing on how much I dote upon you all?
当然了
Of course.
但我愿意听你这么说
But I never tire of hearing it spoken.
海伍德小姐
Miss Heywood...
我能不能问你帮个忙
..I wonder if I might presume to ask a favour?
问我帮忙
Of me?
虽然我知道这听起来有些奇怪
Extraordinary as it might sound,
但我相信没有人比你更合适了
I do believe you're better positioned than almost anyone.
你能帮我留意一下乔治亚娜吗
Would you keep an eye on Georgiana for me?
让她别闯祸
See that she's kept out of mischief.
我还以为 你觉得我带坏了她
I thought you considered me to be a bad influence.
我们都误解了对方 对不对
Well... is it conceivable that we've had each other wrong...
海军上将海伍德
..Admiral Heywood?
-你要出门多久 -至少一周
- How long will you be absent? - At least a week.
有些事必须处理一下
I have some business matters I have to attend to.
抱歉
I am sorry.
我做得一直都不够好
My behaviour has been so wanting.
你让我离开伦敦是正确的
You were right to remove me from London.
我会努力做得更好的
I will strive to do better.
我也会
As will I.
剧集 | 桑迪顿 | 导航列表