剧集 | 桑迪顿 | 导航列表
Come on, it's fine!
对你有好处 快来
Good for you, come on.
好凉
It's freezing!
兰姆小姐
Miss Lambe!
兰姆小姐
Miss Lambe!
-是我的看管人 -快来
- My keeper. - Come here!
你去哪儿了
Where have you been?
你去哪儿了
Where have you been?
你真是太不负责任了
This is most irresponsible of you.
格里菲斯太太 原谅我
Mrs Griffiths, forgive me.
蹚海是我的主意
Paddling in the sea was all my idea.
别责怪乔治亚娜
Don't blame Georgiana.
马上回家
Come home at once.
乔治亚娜
Georgiana.
你真是让我惊讶
I am surprised at you.
谁都可能看见你
Anyone could have seen you!
光着腿 裙子还提上去了
Bare-legged with your skirts up!
至少我来这儿之后
At least I was enjoying myself
第一次玩得开心
for the first time since I came here.
够了 往前走
Enough. Proceed.
快跟上 别笑了
Come along. Stop sniggering.
天啊 快来
Goodness me, come along!
我还以为你坐上船回家了
I thought you'd set sail for home.
这是我的阳伞
Here's my parasol?
继续走
Move along.
海伍德小姐
Miss Heywood.
我是永远也逃不开你了吗
Am I never to get away from you?
帕克先生 我向你保证
Mr Parker, I assure you
我最不想见到的就是你
you're the last person I wish to see.
是啊
Yes.
你说得对 我太狂妄了
You're right, I spoke out of turn.
原谅我
Forgive me.
当然了
Of course.
失陪了
Excuse me.
剧集 | 桑迪顿 | 导航列表