剧集 | 桑迪顿 | 导航列表
说得真好
Well spoken.
但那都是徒劳
But to no avail.
不走运吗 巴宾
No joy there, Babbers?
你这就是在白费力气
You might as well howl at the moon.
"任性 粗鲁 野蛮"
"Wilful, rude and obstreperous."
你有什么要辩解的吗
What do you have to say for yourself?
这里简直让我发狂
Just that this place is driving me to distraction.
就像个监狱
It's like a prison...
你以为我喜欢这样吗 乔治亚娜
Do you really think I enjoy this, Georgiana?
我有很多事要忙
I have many demands on my time
我不想再多一件这样的事
and I would rather be free of this one,
无论你喜欢与否 21岁前我都是你的监护人
but like it or not, I am your guardian until you turn 21.
既然还有两年
And seeing as that's still two years away...
有哪里让你不舒服吗
Is something ailing you?
没错 就是你让我不舒服
Yes, something is ailing me. You are.
乔治亚娜
Georgiana?
有客人来了 另一个
Visitor. Another one.
格里菲斯太太
Mrs Griffiths!
我要和你说几句
I need a word.
海伍德小姐 看来我躲不掉你
Miss Heywood. It seems I cannot escape you.
我正打算离开
I was just leaving.
他觉得你带坏了我
He thinks you're a bad influence, you know.
就好像我是为了其他的
As if there could be any greater incentive
才跟你做朋友
for us to be friends.
你觉得他是个怎样的人
What is your opinion of him?
我...
I...
我也说不清楚
..Hardly know what to think of Mr Parker.
我从来没见过像他这样
I've never met anyone quite so...
难以捉摸的人
..Confounding.
我昨天去了三趟特拉法加宅邸
I called at Trafalgar House three times yesterday
都说不知道你去了哪儿
to be told they had no idea of your whereabouts.
我都要开始怀疑你撒手不干了
I was beginning to think you'd jumped ship.
天啊 没有 夫人 恰恰相反
Gracious, no, my lady, quite the opposite.
我完成任务刚回来 有个天大的好消息要告诉您
I have returned from my mission with the most exciting news, madam.
我好期待听你说呢
I'm breathless with anticipation.
我请到了...
I have secured the services...
全国最好的医生
of one of the finest physicians in the country.
天啊 怎么又是这茬
Oh, not that again!
他是水疗方面的专家
He is a specialist in hydropathy.
桑迪顿是个水疗休闲小镇 夫人 为了吸引游客
We are a spa town, ma'am. If we are to attract visitors...
这里有大海
They have the sea!
有清新的空气
The air!
我给他们提供了这么好的条件
The milk from my asses.
烦请您先保留意见
I would beg that you save your opinion
至少先见见福赫斯医生
until you have at least met Dr Fuchs.
不用见他我就知道我该怎么想
I do not need to meet a person to form an opinion.
一般听名字就能知道靠不靠谱
Often a name is more than enough.
我对叫"福赫斯"[狐狸]的人毫无兴趣
And I do not care for the name "Fuchs" one bit.
夫人
My lady...
那位医生已经答应下来
The doctor has agreed
给我们展示他最新的医学发明
to demonstrate his latest medical innovations.
请您给他一个小时的时间
Allow him an hour of your time
我敢保证
and I promise
他会消除您的所有疑虑
that he will assuage every last doubt you possess.
要是医生展示完以后
What if, in spite of his demonstration,
德纳姆夫人还是不同意让他留下呢
Lady Denham still doesn't approve?
不过福赫斯医生不是一般的医生
Ah, but Dr Fuchs is no ordinary physician.
我听她用最轻蔑的词形容医生
I have heard her speak of physicians in the most disparaging terms.
她要是见了我们这位医生
When she sees him in action,
她的看法一定会大为转变
she'll undergo nothing short of a Damascene conversion.
-帕克先生 -福赫斯医生
- Herr Parker. - Dr Fuchs.
欢迎
Welcome.
是海边的空气 最清爽不过了
Sea air, most refreshing.
小姐你好
Fraulein.
这位可人儿是
And who is this delightful creature?
先生 请允许我介绍我的太太
Doctor, may I present my wife?
认识您很荣幸
It is my honour to make your acquaintance.
麦斯米兰·福赫斯医生乐意为您效劳
Dr Maximilian Fuchs at your service.
我们进去吧
Shall we go in?
帕克先生
Mr Parker.
-我还以为是你哥 -海伍德小姐真是无处不在
- I thought to find... - The ubiquitous Miss Heywood.
我想安安静静读个报纸都那么难吗
Can't I even read the news in peace?
你要是不想被打扰
If you don't wish to be disturbed,
应该找一个清静点的地方
you might choose somewhere more secluded.
是啊 所以我找了这里
Yes, well, I tried that.
看来我找的地方不对
It wasn't entirely successful.
夏洛特 西德尼
Ah, Charlotte, Sidney.
都跟我来 我们该出发了
Come, it's time to leave.
千万不要错过福赫斯医生的展示
You don't want to miss Dr Fuchs' demonstration.
说实话 我真觉得我没必要去
Actually, I'm pretty sure I can do without that.
我就待在这里补补文书
I'll, er... I'll stay here and catch up on some paperwork.
别这样 西德尼 我现在
Really, Sidney, is it now too much
想占用我弟弟一个小时都这么困难了吗
for me to ask for an hour of my brother's time?
这次请医生来一定管用 亲爱的
I've no doubt the doctor will be a great success, my dear.
我也这么觉得
Of course he will.
我相信这次不会有任何问题
I refuse to admit any other possibility.
好了 亚瑟 我们要先告诉医生
Now, the first thing we must tell the doctor, Arthur,
我们俩总是病痛缠身
is that we are both a hostage to our nerves.
没错
'Tis true, alas.
我们俩都很受折磨 海伍德小姐
Bedevilled by them, we are, Miss Heywood.
然后我应该接着往下说 我的痛风病
And then I should go on to catalogue my gout,
我的坐骨神经痛 还有神志不清
my sciatica, my delirium,
甲状腺肿 口腔溃疡 疟疾加皮疹
goitres, cankers, and assorted agues, rashes
还有各种疹子
and exanthemas.
还有这周二你得了
And this past Tuesday you were struck
难受至极的腹痛 一定要记得说
by a most thunderous bellyache. You must mention that.
对
True.
肯定不是肚子饿
And it can't have been hunger
因为我刚干掉了一份烤八禽
cos I'd only just polished off an eight-bird roast.
或许我该都写下来给他看
Perhaps I should set it all down for him.
我不想有什么遗漏
I'd hate to leave anything out.
桑迪顿终于来了一名医生了 我们真是如释重负
We're so relieved Sanditon finally has a physician.
尤其还是福赫斯医生这样负有盛名的医生
Especially one with such a remarkable reputation, Dr Fuchs.
我身上也有很多毛病
I myself suffer with many afflictions.
甲状腺肿大 溃疡
Goitres, cankers,
各种疟疾 红疹和皮疹
and assorted agues, rashes and exanthemas.
别害怕 小姐 先生
Fear not, fraulein, sir.
以后会有时间讨论细节的
There will be time enough for the details anon.
目前 或许我该给你试试我最有效的泥巴敷脸法
For now, perhaps I might tempt you with my invigorating mud fard,
连最干燥的皮肤也能重获滋润 好吗
which will moisten even the driest of skin, ja?
好的 谢谢你 医生
Ja. I mean, yes, thank you, Doctor.
这里面是什么 医生
What's in here, Doctor?
当心 小姐
Ah, now. Be careful with that, fraulein.
里面是寄生蠕虫
They are parasitic worms.
对血液循环
Excellent for the circulation of the blood
和缓解紧张情绪很有帮助
and for relieving the tension.
你听到没 爱德华 寄生蠕虫
You hear that, Edward? Parasitic worms.
这只可以叫克拉
We could call this one Clara.
这肯定是我们唯一一次
That is surely the only time
在你家中见到医生了 姑母
we shall ever see a doctor in your house, Aunt.
因为你现在身体还硬朗得很
Given what radiant health you're in.
你的口才要是用在
We could have done with more of your eloquence
兰姆小姐的午宴上就好了
at Miss Lambe's luncheon.
那里有十万块等着你 你却错失了良机
A hundred thousand there for the taking, and you muffed it.
布雷顿小姐
Miss Brereton.
我想参观下房♥间
I am minded to take a turn about the room.
能劳烦你陪同吗
Would you care to join me?
去吧
Go on.
别去太久
But no lingering.
我陪您坐着 姑姑
I shall sit beside you, Aunt.
剧集 | 桑迪顿 | 导航列表