剧集 | 桑迪顿 | 导航列表
You and me both.
汤姆让我上楼来 希望你能改变主意
Tom sent me up in the hope that you might reconsider
参加今晚的派对
and come to the party tonight.
毕竟赛舟会是你的主意
The regatta was your idea after all.
你为什么帮奥提斯还了债
Why did you pay off Otis's debts?
我意识到 不能因为一个严重错误
I came to the realisation that a good man shouldn't be condemned
就永远无法翻身
for one terrible mistake.
帕克先生 我应该向你道歉
Mr Parker, I owe you an apology.
那时候我说你的偏见无可救药...
I accused you of the worst kind of prejudice when it came...
我不接受你的道歉
I do not accept your apology.
为什么
Why not?
因为应该道歉的人是我
Because I'm the one that should apologise.
我对你太失礼了 海伍德小姐
I have done you a great discourtesy, Miss Heywood.
我低估了你
I've underestimated you.
这裙子不适合我吗
Does it not suit me?
不可以吗
Will it not do?
非常可以
It'll do very well.
说真的 伦敦所有
Upon my word, there can hardly be
重要人物都在这儿了
a person worth a fig left in London who is not here.
不用看见他们的脸就知道
You don't need to see their faces
他们是有头有脸的人物
to know these are people of influence.
帕克兄弟
The brothers Parker!
大多数人
Well, most people.
这位可人儿是谁
And who is this spellbinding creature?
你快给我们介绍一下 西德尼
I demand you introduce us at once, Sidney.
这位是海伍德小姐 呆子
This is Miss Heywood, you fool!
海伍德小姐 我没认出来
Oh, Miss Heywood? I would not have known you.
面具很适合你
A mask becomes you!
谢谢 克劳先生
Thank you, Mr Crowe.
如果你这是在夸我的话
If that was indeed a compliment.
别忘了我们为什么来这儿
Now, we must all remember why we are here!
为了告诉大家桑迪顿赛舟会的消息
To spread the word of the Sanditon Regatta!
像尼尔森一样 我希望每个人都能各司其职
Like Nelson, I expect every man to do his duty.
还有每个女人
Aye, and woman!
我不是来工作的
I did not come here to work!
我是来痛饮狂欢 尽情放纵的
I came to imbibe, carouse and generally make an ass of myself.
祝你好运
Good luck!
海伍德小姐
Well, Miss Heywood.
你来了不开心吗
Are you not glad you came, after all?
我不能说我开心
I cannot say that I am.
离开乔治亚娜我有点不安
I feel dreadful leaving Georgiana.
幸好有面具
At least I'm glad of the mask.
我肯定不属于这一类场合
I am certain I don't belong in this company.
我也不
I don't think I do either.
但你本就属于这里 对吗
But this is your natural habitat, is it not?
也许我和哪里都无法真正融合
Perhaps I don't truly belong anywhere.
就像你说的 我是个局外人
As you said, I am an outlier.
可以吗
May I?
好过布莱顿 先生 最新鲜的海边空气
Better than Brighton, sir, the most refreshing of sea breezes,
美得无与伦比的海岸线 还有公♥寓♥
a coastline unequalled in beauty, and apartments.
我是汤姆斯·帕克 幸会
Thomas Parker, delighted,
连欧陆都嫉妒我们的桑迪顿的种种美好
that are the envy of the continent!
现在再加上盛大的赛舟会
To which we now add a grand regatta!
汤姆斯·帕克 桑迪顿 富有魅力
Thomas Parker, Sanditon. Charming.
我不明白怎么能在这种情况下跟人聊天
I cannot see how conversation is even possible
这里这么吵 大家还都在移♥动♥
when the room is so loud and everyone is on the move.
大家都不是来聊天的
No-one's here for conversation.
他们来是为了被人看见
They're here to be seen.
一旦他们的存在得到了认可
Once their presence is acknowledged,
他们就转移到下一场聚会
they'll move on to the next gathering.
我现在也想离开 如果你允许的话
I think I would like to leave now too, with your permission.
如果我允许
With my permission?
从什么时候你做事还需要我的允许了
Since when have you required my permission to do anything?
我知道
I know.
我太倔强了
I'm too headstrong.
-太固执己见 太... -不
- Too opinionated. And too... - No.
这些"太"都不存在
You're not "too" anything.
别怀疑自己
Don't doubt yourself.
你比这里其他女人都强
You're more than equal to any woman here.
我不愿承认失败 但"赛舟会"这个词
I hate to admit defeat, but the word "regatta"
似乎被大家当成耳旁风
seems to be falling on deaf ears.
西德尼
Sidney!
-好了 失陪了 -西德尼
- Right... Excuse me. - Sidney!
我发现你和德纳姆小姐
I noticed you and Miss Denham were enjoying
在板球赛上聊得很开心
each other's company at the cricket match.
是的 我也这样想 海伍德小姐
Yes. I had thought so too, Miss Heywood.
但显然是我误会了
But apparently I was mistaken.
你是个女人 海伍德小姐
You're a... you're a woman, Miss Heywood.
告诉我 你对一个男人的爱
Tell me this. Is it possible for your affections towards a man
能在一天之内完全改变吗
to alter entirely within the space of a single day?
原谅我 巴宾顿勋爵
Forgive me, Lord Babington.
这里太过拥挤 我有点喘不过气
This room is rather too crowded, I'm finding it hard to breathe.
当然 当然
Of course. Of course.
我跟你有同样的感受
My sentiments exactly.
抱歉 我以为我...
Oh, I, I'm sorry. I thought I was...
没关系的
That's quite all right.
毕竟你在找避风港嘛
I cannot blame you for seeking a safe harbour.
真是一场令人厌烦的聚会
It is an altogether tedious gathering.
现在你要告诉我 默兹利太太是你妈妈
And now you are going to tell me that Mrs Maudsley is your mother
我刚刚说错了话
and I have just committed an unspeakable solecism.
不 我根本不认识她
No! No. I do not know her in the slightest.
其实我在伦敦一个认识人都没有
Indeed, I barely know a soul in London.
但从我的所见来看 不认识人也没什么大不了
But from what I have seen of the place, that is no great hardship.
要是你如此讨厌伦敦 那你为什么来呢
If you dislike London so much, then why are you here?
我朋友乔治亚娜被绑♥架♥了
My friend, Georgiana, was abducted.
她是位女继承人
She's an heiress, you see,
她的恋人莫利纽先生欠了赌债
and her suitor, Mr Molyneux, had accrued gambling debts
他偿还不起 所以她就被迫跟别人结婚
he could not pay, so she was sold into a forced marriage...
太令人震惊了
How simply shocking!
没错
It was.
谢天谢地 我们及时找到了她 她现在安全了
Anyway, thank God, we found her in time and now she's safe,
但汤姆先生坚持让我们今晚来派对
but Mr Tom insisted we come here tonight
广而告之桑迪顿赛舟会的消息
to spread word of the Sanditon Regatta,
但你也看到了 打广♥告♥这件事我做得特别差劲
but as you can see, I am singularly failing in that task.
原谅我 我说得太多了 您叫什么
Forgive me. I am... I am inclined to talk too much, Mrs...?
苏珊 你叫什么
Susan. And who might you be?
夏洛特·海伍德
Charlotte Heywood.
原谅我这样问 夏洛特
Forgive me for asking, Charlotte,
但你看起来有点迷惑
but you seem somewhat befuddled.
是吗
Do i?
有这样一位先生
There is a certain gentleman...
西德尼·帕克先生
Mr Sidney Parker.
他是汤姆·帕克先生的弟弟
Mr Tom Parker's brother.
他激发了我内心的某种愤怒
He... He inspires an anger in me,
我之前都不知道我有这种愤怒
I did not know I possessed.
我发现他的好意对我的重要程度
And yet I find that his good opinion means more to me
无人能及
than anybody else's.
怎么会这样
How can that be?
我觉得你爱上他了
It sounds to me as if you are in love with him.
什么
What?
不
No!
我向你保证 这太离谱了 我...
I assure you, that could not be further from the truth. I...
要是我会爱上谁 也绝对不会爱上他那样的人
If I should ever fall in love, it would not be with a man like him.
我的宝贝姑娘 爱上谁这件事不是你能说了算的
My dear girl, you cannot determine who you fall in love with.
那是一种折磨
It is an affliction.
就像麻疹
Like the measles.
你在这儿啊
There you are!
我都开始怀疑你是不是逃跑了
I was beginning to think you'd made your escape.
我猜你就是西德尼·帕克先生吧
Might I presume you are Mr Sidney Parker?
我们刚好在谈论你
We were just discussing you.
好吧
剧集 | 桑迪顿 | 导航列表