剧集 | 桑迪顿 | 导航列表
对 你还要试裙子
Ah. Yes, your, erm, your dress fitting!
请原谅我
Forgive me.
真是个傻瓜
What a fool I am.
或许我们应该往回走
Should we head back perhaps?
不用
No.
我试裙子一点都不急
There is absolutely no urgency about my dress fitting.
我更喜欢沿着悬崖小路走
A walk along the clifftops is much more to my taste.
很好
Good.
我也是
My thoughts exactly.
我...
I, er...
我一直盼着我们能够
..I was hoping that we might find a moment
两人单独待一会
when we could be alone together.
真的吗
Were you?
是的
Yes.
我今早醒来时
I woke up this morning...
我满脑子都是我们昨晚说的话
..My head full of the conversation we had last night.
我也是
So did I.
夏洛特...
Charlotte...
怎么
Yes?
-乔治亚娜 -干嘛
- Georgiana. - What?
你看看 戴着 还是不戴
What do you think, with or without?
不知道 戴着吧
I don't know. With.
看吧 我就知道
There, I told you.
那我要戴妈妈的绿宝石
Well, I'm going to wear Mama's emeralds.
不 不行
Oh, no, you are not.
真漂亮 亲爱的
Quite ravishing, my dear.
别夸了 我会紧张的
Stop it, you'll make me nervous.
德纳姆小姐还没来吗
No sign of Miss Denham yet?
你精心打扮过了 很好 他一定会喜欢的
You have made an effort, good. I'm sure he'll appreciate it.
为什么是为他而打扮
Why should it be for him?
我不知道怎么回事 但是我知道自己沦陷了
I don't know what it is, but I find myself quite captivated.
还能是为了谁
Who else?
你想要驯服她 是吗
You want to tame her, do you?
她已经驯服我了
I believe she's tamed me.
是啊 我正好能体会到你的感受
Yes. I can just imagine how that might feel.
汤姆向我求婚是在韦茅斯的一个舞会上
Tom asked me to marry him at a ball in Weymouth.
你那时候怎么知道他是对的人
How did you know that he was the one?
我觉得是一种直觉
..I think one just does.
看看你
Look at you.
还不错 是吧
Not bad, eh?
进展不错吧 弗雷德
Coming on nicely, Fred.
不错 她一定会被你的绅士气质吸引的
Aye, she'll have it fancy enough for the gentry.
那是谁
Who's that?
你觉得会是谁
Who do you think?
你自己去看看就知道了
Now might be your moment.
是你啊 父亲
All right, Father?
你还是赶快回家去吧
You could be getting home by now.
把这个做到满意我再走
Only when it's done to my satisfaction.
别犟了
Come on.
让伙计来做吧
Leave it to one of the lads.
我们早上会做好的
We'll get it done in the morning.
快完工了 儿子
Work's nearly complete, son.
你应该为这里骄傲
You should be proud.
我收到一封信 父亲
I've had a letter, Father.
是吗
Oh, aye?
是关于在伦敦的一份工作...
About a position in London...
一份有前途的工作
..With prospects.
桑迪顿已经留不住你了吗
Sanditon not good enough for you now?
您这是什么意思
What are you talking about?
是因为夏洛特小姐 不是吗
It's that Miss Charlotte, ain't it?
这与她无关
It's got nothing to do with her!
不 当然有关了
Oh, yes, it has!
你现在还要出去跳舞
And now you're off to the dance,
像那帮人一样盛装打扮
dressed up like one of them, get more of the same.
好吧 那就 滚出去
Well, off you go, then!
不在这里给您添堵了 我这就走
Don't you worry yourself, I am going.
很快 我就会离开桑迪顿
And soon enough, I'll have left Sanditon,
不会再有一刻 对你这个自私
and I won't spare a moment's thought for the selfish,
难伺候 被我丢下的老头心存挂念
miserable old man I left behind!
欢迎 亲爱的
Welcome, my dears.
真漂亮
You look ravishing.
失陪了
Please, excuse me.
贵人们 女士们 先生们
My Lords, ladies and gentlemen,
非常高兴你们能光临仲夏舞会
it's my very great pleasure to welcome you to the Midsummer Ball.
无需多言
No further introductions are necessary,
跳起舞来
so on with the dance...
尽情享受快乐吧
and let joy be unconfined!
我过去找她
I'll go and see her.
西德尼 你一定要来见一见内勒先生
Sidney, you must come and meet Mr Naylor,
他刚在滑铁卢露台买♥♥了一间公♥寓♥
he's just taken an apartment on Waterloo Terrace!
我们也加入吧
Shall we?
荣幸之至
Be a pleasure.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
格里菲斯太太 还有您这三束盛开的鲜花
Mrs Griffiths, here you are with your bouquet of blossoms.
您今晚看起来格外迷人
And you look particularly bewitching this evening.
太会说话了
Too kind.
我请您跳舞会不会不太合适
Perhaps it would not be inappropriate if I asked you to dance?
我很乐意
I'd be delighted.
姑娘们
Ladies.
西德尼
Sidney.
乔治亚娜
Ah, Georgiana.
今晚玩得开心吗
Have you had fun this evening?
你在打夏洛特的什么主意
What are you up to with Charlotte?
我不明白你的意思
I don't understand your meaning.
你已经尽你所能毁了我的幸福
You've done your best to ruin my happiness,
我如何相信你不会毁掉她的幸福
how could I trust you not to ruin hers?
我根本没这么想
Nothing could be further from my mind.
你在这 兰小姐
There you are, Miss L!
愿意和我一起舞动光影吗
Care to stand up with me and trip the light fantastic!
她很愿意 亚瑟 去吧
She would be delighted, Arthur. Off you go.
西德尼 我发现你最近一直闷闷不乐
Sidney, I worried about your happiness for a long time.
是的
Yes.
海伍德小姐
Miss Heywood...
可以赏光吗
..Might I have the pleasure?
我想告诉你 小姐
I wanted to tell you, miss,
我在伦敦找到了一份很好的工作
I've been offered an excellent situation in London.
我打算去就职了
I plan to accept it.
建筑师吗
To be an architect?
要先当学徒
Well, an apprentice first.
斯特林格先生
Oh, Mr Stringer,
你的才华能被人赏识我真高兴
I'm so pleased that your talent's been recognised!
但桑迪顿的大家会很舍不得你的
Although you'll be much missed here in Sanditon.
谢谢你 小姐
Thank you, miss.
我本来一直打算夏天结束就走
I had always thought I'd be leaving at the season's end,
但现在我不确定了
but now I'm not so sure.
你找到了留下的理由
So, have you found a reason to stay?
我认为是这样
Yes, I believe I have.
我希望你能幸福 小姐
I hope you'll be very happy, miss.
希望他能证明自己配得上你
And I hope he'll prove worthy of you.
他很幸运 海伍德小姐 真的
He's a lucky man, Miss Heywood. Truly.
你还在等什么呢
Then what are you waiting for?
整晚你视线就没离开过她
You haven't taken your eyes off her all night.
愿你能得到令人满意的回应 我的好兄弟
I hope you receive a favourable answer, old friend.
其实我希望咱俩都可以
Indeed, I hope we both do.
帕克先生
Well, Mr Parker,
看起来你总算是成功了
it looks as though you have pulled it off after all!
一切多亏了您 德纳姆夫人
Couldn't have done it without you, Lady Denham.
可不是吗
No, well, of course you couldn't.
高一点 再高一点
Higher! Higher!
亚瑟 小心
Arthur! Be careful!
剧集 | 桑迪顿 | 导航列表