剧集 | 桑迪顿 | 导航列表
用最贬损的字眼说起你
in the most derogatory terms,
我觉得我终于开始理解...
I felt I finally began to understand...
你什么都不知道
You know nothing!
我觉得你做他的囚徒已经太久了
I think you've been his prisoner for too long.
你的自我价值全由他一人决定
He alone has had the power to determine your self-worth
我都无法想象
and he has abused that power
他是如何滥用这种控制权的
in ways I can barely even guess at.
我不知道发生了什么
I do not know what has transpired.
但我只希望这意味着你终于摆脱了他的...
But I only hope this means you are free at last of his...
有害的影响
..pernicious influence.
我知道你不怎么看得起我
And I know you don't hold me in much esteem,
但我来这里就没带任何期待
but I came here without expectation
本着友谊的精神向你保证
and in the spirit of friendship to make you a promise.
你不会变成你哥哥的牺牲品
Your brother is not going to make a victim out of you.
我不许
I will not allow it.
要是你在找你哥哥
If you're looking for your brother...
我没有
I'm not.
其实 我找的是你
As a matter of fact, I was looking for you.
我以为你和坎皮恩太太回伦敦了
I thought you and Mrs Campion would be heading back to London.
她已经走了
She's already left.
我决定不跟她一起
I decided against joining her.
我仔细考虑之后意识到
On reflection, I realised...
我愿意待在这儿
I would rather be here.
我...
I, er...
绝不完美
I am a great deal less than perfect.
你让我太过清楚这一点了
You've made me all too aware of that.
但不管付出多少代价
But for whatever it is worth...
我相信 跟你在一起的时候
..I believe I am my best self...
我是最好的自己
..my truest self...
最真实的自己
..when I'm with you.
我说完了
That is all.
剧集 | 桑迪顿 | 导航列表