剧集 | 桑迪顿 | 导航列表
四号♥保持原位
Hold station, four.
三号♥往前一点
Move up, three.
四号♥再往前点
Number four, move up.
各就各位
Ready...
预备
Attention...
好运 先生们
Good luck, gentlemen.
-开始 -找到各自的节奏 出发了
- Go! - Find your rhythm, here we go!
加油 西德尼 加油 汤姆
Come on, Sidney! Come on, Tom!
-划 -一 二
- Row... - Together!
一 二 划
Pull! Together!
一 二 划
Pull! Together!
加油 帕克兄弟 终点就在前方 加油
Come on, Parkers! We're inches in it, come on.
-吸气 呼气 吸气 -来吧
- In. Out. In... - Come on!
漂亮 兄弟们 干得漂亮
Well done, men. You're doing very well!
一切良好
Looking good!
吸气 呼气
In... out!
-吸气 -加油
- In... - Come on!
就快到了 加油 兄弟们 用力
Here we go now. Come on, men, push through!
借过一下
Excuse us....
坎皮恩太太
Miss Heywood.
坎皮恩太太
Mrs Campion.
他们要超过我们了
They're gaining on us!
去他的
Bugger that.
小心 克罗 小心
Easy, Crowe! Easy!
相信我 一切都在掌握之中
Trust me. I am in complete control.
小心
Easy!
迅速左转 兄弟 迅速左转
Hard left, man! Hard left!
克罗
Crowe!
真希望西德尼能赢
I do hope Sidney wins.
要是不能赢 参加比赛还有什么意义
I have never seen the point of entering a race unless you win it.
他们来了
Here they come!
领先的不是哥哥的船吗
Is not that my brothers' boat in the lead?
加油 帕克兄弟
Go on, the Parkers!
加油 儿子
Go on, son!
用力 他们要超过去了
Pull! They're gaining!
一 二
Together!
划
Pull!
加油 汤姆 加油 西德尼
Come on, Tom! Come on, Sidney!
吸气 呼气
In. Out.
加油 亚瑟
Come on, Arthur!
我们可以的 伙计们
Lads! We got them, lads!
加油 划
Come on! Pull!
加油 西德尼 加油 汤姆
Come on, Sidney! Come on, Tom!
加油
Come on!
加油 划
Come on, pull!
一 二
Together!
加油 弟兄们 一 二
Come on, boys, together!
加油 西德尼
Come on, Sidney!
加油 小伙子们 一 二
Come on, boys, together! Together!
加油 小伙子们
Come on, young 'un! Come on, young 'un!
太好了
Yes! Yes!
太好了
Yes!
谢谢
Thank you.
努力有回报嘛 小伙子
Not a bad effort, young 'un.
第一届桑迪顿年度绅士划船赛的冠军是
The winner of the First Annual Sanditon Gentlemen's Race
詹姆士·斯特林格先生带领的队伍
is the boat captained by Mr James Stringer!
还不错吧
Not bad, eh?
-干得漂亮 斯特林格先生 -谢谢 先生
- Well done, Mr Stringer. - Thank you, Sir.
虽然我追求的不是这个奖
Not the prize I was after.
-划得漂亮 -划得漂亮 斯特林格
- Well rowed. - Well done, Stringer.
-船长当得好 -划得好
- Well coxed. - Well rowed.
帕克先生
Well, Mr Parker,
我要感谢你让我度过了这精彩的一天
I must thank you for a most invigorating day.
是我要感谢你 女士
It is I who must thank you, ma'am.
希望你不介意
And if I might presume,
但我盼望能再次在桑迪顿见到你
I hope that we might see you in Sanditon again,
也许下次能住得久一些
perhaps for longer next time?
非常可能
There is a distinct likelihood.
我有个朋友
I have one friend in particular
可能会非常喜欢这个地方
who would be rather taken with the place.
我们当然热烈欢迎他了
He would be most welcome, of course...
或者是她
Or... or she.
再见 夏洛特
Goodbye, Charlotte.
你可千万别灰心
You must not lose heart.
比赛还没开始
The race is not yet run.
谢谢 但是对它的结果我多少有些听天由命了
Thank you, but, I am more or less resigned to its outcome.
我的宝贝姑娘
Ah, my dear girl,
关于爱
when it comes to love,
没有什么必然
there is no such thing as a foregone conclusion.
"一个朋友"
"One particular friend."
她肯定指的是摄政王了
She must surely be talking about the Prince Regent himself!
再见
Goodbye.
你的赛舟会大获成功
Your regatta was a huge triumph!
不 玛丽
Come, Mary.
不能说是“我的”赛舟会
We can hardly call it "my" regatta.
是我们的赛舟会
It was our regatta.
要是没有夏洛特 它就无法成型
It wouldn't have happened without Charlotte...
没有你 就无法成型
Couldn't have happened without you.
我那时怎么能想瞒着你...
Why did I ever think to hide a thing from you...
而你...
When you...
就是我的力量 我的灵感
you are my strength, my inspiration.
我真傻
What a fool I was.
我跟你保证
I promise you this much.
我哪怕有一丁点顾虑都不会再瞒你
I'll never hide the smallest worry from you again.
就从现在开始
Starting with the fact that right now
我累得浑身抽筋
my entire body is in spasm.
来吧 老头子 我们带你回家去泡热水澡
Come on, old man. Let's get you home and into a hot bath.
好啊
Yes, please.
你知道你不用等我的
You know you didn't have to wait for me.
我等了十年 再等十五分钟又何妨
I've waited ten years. What's another quarter of an hour?
现在我又找到你了
The truth is now that I've found you again,
我无法让你离开我的视线
I can scarcely bring myself to let you out of my sight.
-伊莉莎 我... -我从来没失去过希望
- Eliza, I... - You know, I never lost hope
我们可以再次站在彼此身边
that we would stand beside each other once more.
瞧瞧现在
Here we are.
命运赐予了我们第二次机会
Fate has gifted us a second chance.
溃败的敌人撤退了
The vanquished enemy retreats.
我从来都不是你的敌人
I was never your enemy.
可怜的爱德华
Poor Edward.
你现在要何去何从
What is to become of you now?
我不需要你同情
I have no need of your sympathy.
我依然是个绅士
I am still a gentleman.
我有头衔
I have a title.
你的东西全都在那些可怜巴巴的袋子里
Everything that you own is in those pathetic little bags.
是啊 但我也没什么可失去的了
Yes, but I had nothing to lose.
你失去了一切
You've lost everything.
瞧瞧你
Look at you.
孤身一人 无人爱你
Alone and unloved.
相信我 发现自己落到这种地步可不好过
Trust me, that is not an easy place to find yourself.
我会时不时想起你
I will spare you a thought now and then.
我知道你会想起我
I know you will think of me.
-先生 -我认识这里的路
- Sir! - I am quite capable of finding my own way there,
-非常感谢 -我不是告诉你不见客吗
- thank you very much! - I told you to refuse all visitors!
等等
Wait!
我只求跟你说几句话
I ask only for a moment.
德纳姆小姐 我竭尽全力想忘了你
Miss Denham, I have done all I can to forget about you,
但那是不可能的
but it is quite impossible.
我觉得就算我在你身边一千年
I feel I could spend a thousand years in your company
我依然不懂你
and still not fathom you out.
然而 我今天听到你哥哥
And yet, when I heard your brother speak of you today
剧集 | 桑迪顿 | 导航列表