剧集 | 桑迪顿 | 导航列表
那样发脾气
Losing my temper like that.
我知道你一定事出有因
I'm sure you must have good reason to lose your temper.
是的
Oh, I did!
确实是
Indeed I did.
有些人实在太不讨喜
Certain people are inherently disagreeable.
你试着说服自己
You can try to convince yourself otherwise,
但你越接触他们
but the more you try to get to know them,
越发现他们有多不讨喜
the more you realise just how disagreeable they really are.
小姐 你敢于说出自己的想法
Upon my word, miss, you are not afraid to speak your mind!
也许我应该这样
Perhaps I should be.
也许我就该扮假笑 一个字也不说
Perhaps I would do better to merely simper and say nothing.
年轻姑娘不就应该这么做吗
Is that not what young ladies are supposed to do?
可千万别
Please don't.
我不想让你改变
I wouldn't wish for you to change.
绝不
Not for the world.
谢谢你 斯特林格先生
Thank you, Mr Stringer.
要是所有男人都像你一样就好了
Would that all men could be like you.
快告诉我 怎么了
I do wish you would tell me what the matter is?
我厌倦了一切
I am sick of all of it.
是件好事
Well, then it's a good thing,
马上就都结束了
it will all be over soon enough.
怎么说
How?
我想不出要怎么摆脱克拉
I cannot see how we shall ever be rid of Clara,
而且我们的姑姑很有可能再活二十年
and there's every chance our aunt could live another 20 years!
她还活着的时候 我们要怎么办
And what are we to do in the meantime?
这种不完整的生活我们还要过多久
How long are we to continue this half-life?
-我们有什么选择 -我们可以逃离
- What choice do we have? - We could escape.
你自己说的
You said it yourself.
达达尼尔海峡
The Hellespont.
威尼斯
Venice.
你承诺过的一切
All that you promised.
还等什么
Why wait?
提醒你一下 我们一贫如洗
In case you've forgotten, we're dirt poor.
连最普通的公♥寓♥都住不起
We could scarcely afford even the most basic apartment.
要是克拉趁我们不在抢占先机了呢
And what if Clara were to seize the advantage in our absence?
就算占了又怎样 不过是钱而已
So what if she does? It's only money!
不过是钱
Only money!
我们有彼此 这还不够吗
We'll have each other. Is that not enough?
这世上没有谁
There is no-one alive...
能让我爱得像爱你一样
..I love as much as you.
你难道没有同感吗
Tell me you do not feel the same?
当然了
Of course.
但我觉得逃走没用
But I do not see the merit in running away.
那笔钱是我们生来就有的权利
That money is our birth right.
我们得务实一点 艾斯特
We must be practical, Esther.
你说得对
You are right.
谁知道我们的姑姑还能活多久
Who know how long our aunt may yet live?
迟早我要找到一位妻子 你要找到一位丈夫
Sooner or later, I must find a wife and you a husband.
不然我们还指望什么样的未来
Else what kind of a future can we look forward to?
没错
Yes.
说得对 哥哥
Quite right, brother.
我刚才失去理智了
For a moment there, I quite forgot myself.
没关系
No matter.
不 那不可能
No, no, that is not possible.
你肯定是忘记解释赛舟会了
Clearly you forgot to explain about the regatta,
我们马上就要变成南海岸最受欢迎的度假胜地
that we're soon to be the most popular resort on the south coast.
你提到福赫斯医生了吗
Did you even mention Dr Fuchs?
汤姆 我仔仔细细地解释给三家银行听
Tom, I spoke to three different banks at length.
没有一家愿意再多借给你款
Not one of them is willing to extend your credit any further.
那你觉得我现在该怎么办 西德尼
Then what do you suggest I do now, Sidney, hmm?
我该怎么办
What exactly do I do now?
你何不量力而行呢
Why not try living within your means? That might help!
抱歉
I'm sorry...
但你让我做的 我全都做了 汤姆
..but I have done everything you asked of me, Tom.
我不是你的监护人
I am not your keeper.
我自己犯错我自己会承认
I will gladly own my mistakes.
但我无法帮你承认你的错
But I cannot own yours.
帕克先生
Mr Parker.
海伍德小姐
Miss Heywood.
你看
You see?
我不是说了 西德尼马上就会回来吗
Did I not tell you that Sidney would return before long?
你总是对的 亲爱的
Right as always, my dear.
怎么样
And?
他带回来的消息是你所期待的吗
Was his news all you hoped for?
甚至更好
Better, even!
西德尼创造了奇迹
Sidney, Sidney has worked wonders!
其实 亲爱的 我给你买♥♥了
As a matter of fact, my dear, I have, erm, bought you...
一件礼物庆祝
..a little something to celebrate.
你不必麻烦的
You had no need to.
好漂亮
It is quite lovely.
把它当成一个承诺
Think of it as a promise.
什么承诺
A promise of what?
即将来临的事 亲爱的
Of things to come, my dear!
即将来临的事
Of things to come!
我趁格里菲斯太太不注意溜进来了
I managed to slip past Mrs Griffiths.
我不再抱有幻想了
I am no longer under any illusion.
西德尼·帕克自大 怀有成见还残忍♥
Sidney Parker is self-important, prejudiced, and cruel.
要是他决意把你和奥提斯分开
If he has made it his mission to keep you and Otis apart,
那我就决意违抗他
well, I shall make it mine to defy him.
威尔考克斯先生
Mr Wilcock.
致奥提斯·莫利纽先生
伦敦
剧集 | 桑迪顿 | 导航列表