剧集 | 桑迪顿 | 导航列表
我并不像表面上那样一无是处
I'm not such a good-for-nothing as I would like.
我开始觉得我的生活是一种伪装
I am starting to think my life has been something of a pretence.
我想没有几个人有资格说
I doubt there are many among us who can say
可以毫无伪装地生活
that they've lived a life free from pretence.
当然了 如果我们想过得更好
Well, then, surely, if we're to lead a better life...
我们就必须让自己从这样的负担中解脱
..we're honour bound to free ourselves from such a burden.
巴宾顿勋爵 你可真是让我惊讶
Why, Lord Babington, you amaze me.
我开始觉得你稍微不那么无趣了
I'm starting to find you slightly better company.
我从没见过像你这样夸人的
I have never met anyone else who can give a compliment
感觉又像是在骂人
in such a way as it might also be an insult.
你太特别了 德纳姆小姐
You are extraordinary... Miss Denham.
无与伦比
Quite extraordinary.
抛去所有伪装 我
All pretence aside, I...
我从没遇到过任何能给我这种感觉的女人
I've never met any woman who has conjured up such feelings in me.
我也不知道怎么了
I'm all at sea.
天冷了 巴宾顿勋爵 我们该回去了
It's getting cold, Lord Babington. We should go back.
我不能回去了 只能向前
I cannot go back. I am compelled to go forward.
德纳姆小姐
Miss Denham...
你愿意成为我的妻子吗
..will you do me the honour of becoming my wife?
这太荒谬了
This is ridiculous.
我是认真的
I'm serious.
我没想到会这样
I wasn't expecting this.
他们差一分就赢了 别对她心软
They only need one more run to win. Don't go soft on her.
用不着你告诉我
You don't need to tell me that.
加油 海伍德小姐
Come on, Miss Heywood!
加油 斯特林格
Come on, Stringer!
干得好 西德尼 干得好 海伍德小姐
Well done, Sidney! Well done, Miss Heywood!
太精彩了
Fantastic.
你是在笑吗
Was that a smile I detected?
不一定
Oh, I doubt it.
很抱歉让你输了 斯特林格
I'm sorry you lost, Mr Stringer,
谢谢你手下留情
but thank you for going easy on me.
你很有骑士风度
It was very chivalrous of you.
你赢得光明正大
You won fair and square.
或许下次我们该组成一队
Perhaps we might play on the same team next time.
是的 我也希望如此
Yes. I'd like that very much.
干得好 海伍德小姐
Well done, Miss Heywood!
如果你不告诉她 她又怎么会知道呢
If you don't tell her, how will she ever know?
打得好 海伍德小姐
Well done, Miss Heywood.
谢谢你
Thank you.
帕克先生
Mr Parker!
是兰姆小姐 我把她弄丢了
It's Miss Lambe. I've lost her.
哪里都找不着
I can't find her anywhere.
什么
What?!
不好意思
Excuse me.
谁赢了
Who won?
这重要吗
Does it matter?
我以为你只在乎输赢 爱德华
I thought winning was everything to you, Edward.
这取决于奖品是什么 艾斯特
Oh, it depends on the prize, Esther.
你的脸有点红
Well, you look flushed.
你去哪儿了
Where have you been?
在河边走了走
Down by the river. Just walking.
和他一起
With him?
你知道的 为什么假装不知道
You know I was. Why are you pretending?
我想听你亲口说出来
I just wanted to hear it from your own lips.
他要我嫁给他
He asked for my hand.
你会接受吗
Are you going to accept?
这不正合你心意吗
Isn't that what you wanted?
合你的心意吗
Is that what you want?
开诚布公地讲
In all honesty?
他让我笑
He makes me laugh.
我都忘了笑是什么滋味了
I'd forgotten how that felt.
我能做的可不只是让你笑
I can do so much more than make you laugh.
-帕克先生 -乔治亚娜人间蒸发了
- Mr Parker. - Georgiana has disappeared off the face of the earth.
-没人看见过她 -帕克先生...
- No-one's seen her anywhere. - Mr Parker, there's...
帕克先生 兰姆小姐有消息了
Mr Parker, there is some news of Miss Lambe.
有个工人看见她在旅馆外面等人
One of the men saw her waiting, outside the hotel.
等人 什么意思 什么时候
What do you mean, waiting? When? What, what time?
大概四点
About four o'clock.
然后就来了一辆马车
The next thing was, a carriage drove up.
一个男人走下马车
A man got out.
一个男人 她去见男人了
A man? She was meeting a man?
是黑人吗
Was this man black?
-你为什么这么问 -是不是
- Why would you ask that? - Was he?
他只说 有两个人
All he said was, there were two of 'em.
另一个人在马车里
The other was in the carriage.
-她被推搡着上了车 他们就出发了 -推搡
- She was bundled in and, and they took off. - Bundled?!
谢谢 斯特林格先生 感谢你
Thank you, Mr Stringer. I'm grateful.
希望你们能找到她
I hope you find her.
格里菲斯太太 请送送斯特林格先生
Mrs Griffiths, please show Mr Stringer out, now.
你知情 对吧
You know something, don't you?
自从你禁止乔治亚娜和奥提斯·莫利纽见面
I have been acting as go-between for Georgiana and Otis Molyneux
我就一直在做他们的传声筒
since you forbade them from seeing each other.
她心都碎了 帕克先生 我不忍♥心
Her heart was broken, Mr Parker, I could not bear to see it.
他们约好今天见面
They arranged to meet today.
就在板球赛期间
During the cricket match.
-你做了什么 -本来我是要陪着她的
- You did what? - I was to accompany her.
我绝对不会让他们单独见面
I never would have let them meet alone.
我打比赛入了迷 然后我就...
I was caught up in the excitement of the match and I'd...
忘了
forgot.
你
You...
你忘了
..you forgot?
-你忘了 -对
- You forgot! - Yes! Yes.
我很抱歉
And I'm sorry.
她肯定是偷偷溜走了 她一心想见他
She must have sneaked off. She was desperate to see him.
没什么拦得住她
She would not be stopped.
要是她出了什么事
If anything happens to her, anything,
都算在你头上
it will be on your head.
明白吗
Do you understand me?
-德纳姆小姐 -巴宾顿勋爵
- Miss Denham. - Lord Babington.
-你找我 -对
- You sent for me? - Yes, I did.
-看来你不会邀请我进去 -是
- I see that I am not to be invited in. - No.
巴宾顿勋爵 别这样
Lord Babington, please.
你要明白 接下来会是一场十足的灾难
You must see it would be an unmitigated disaster.
我不会考虑
I could never contemplate a proposal
你这种浅薄之人的求婚
from someone as shallow as you.
你依然觉得我浅薄
You still believe me shallow?
你一时冲动就求婚了 这没法证明你的深刻
You proposed on a whim. It's hardly a sign of depth.
这是你真心实意
Is this your honest answer...
毫不掩饰的的回答吗
..without a shred of pretence?
是的
Yes, it is.
-求你让我坐马车去吧 -不行 夏洛特
- Please, let me take the carriage. - No, Charlotte.
我要自己去伦敦找她和奥提斯
I will go to London and look for her and Otis myself.
我知道他住在哪 因为我在跟他通信
I know where he lives because I've been writing to him.
-我就从那开始找 -你一个人太危险了
- I will start there. - You would be all alone. It's too dangerous.
我不同意
I will not countenance it.
那我一到伦敦就去找汤姆
Then I will go to Tom as soon as I arrive.
你不能靠汤姆
You cannot rely on Tom.
不行 夏洛特 我说定了就是不行
No, Charlotte, that's my final word.
他是勋爵 他有大笔财产
He is a lord! He has a fortune!
-你为什么拒绝他 -因为我不爱他
- Why did you refuse him? - Because I do not love him.
爱
Love?
爱
Love?
爱
Love!
爱和这有什么关系
What does love have to do with anything?
婚姻不过是一盘生意
Marriage is a business arrangement, nothing more.
你觉得我是嫁给了爱情吗
Do you think I married... for love?
姑姑
Aunt...
你姓德纳姆
You have the Denham name,
但就算姓这个姓 你没嫁妆怎么行
but a name won't see you through without a dowry.
剧集 | 桑迪顿 | 导航列表