剧集 | 桑迪顿 | 导航列表
这是我见过最精彩的
This really is one of the most exciting cricket games
-板球比赛 -不敢苟同
- I have ever seen! - I sincerely doubt it.
你看见了吗
Did you see that?
小斯特林格是最棒的投球手
Young Mr Stringer is the most accomplished bowler.
他有几次精彩的投门
He has taken a great many wickets already.
太心疼他的对手了
I pity anyone who has to face him.
我懂 我都没眼看
I know. I can hardly bear to look!
为什么不往前坐呢
Why don't you move a little closer?
拜托
Oh, please.
我觉得我们在这很好
No. I mean, we're perfectly fine where we are.
我还是得说 汉金斯牧师
I will just say, though, Reverend Hankins
是我见过最棒的裁判员
is one of the most formidable umpires I have ever seen.
加油 伙计们
Come on, gents.
好球
Jolly good shot!
一切还好吗
Is everything all right?
一点都不好
No, it's not.
我热得要死 喉咙干涩
I cannot get cool, and my, my throat is parched.
我再给你拿杯饮料
I'll fetch another cordial.
犯规
Howzat!
出局
Out!
跑起来 跑起来
Run! Run!
守门员准备
Keeper's end.
非常棒
Well played.
我得追上他
I'm gonna get him.
好的 再来一次投门 再来一次
Right, one more wicket. One more wicket.
他知道自己看上去像在庆祝吗
He sees him celebrating. Does he know?
打得很棒 亚瑟
Well played, Arthur.
开始吧
Let's play.
天哪 有惊无险
Gosh, that was close, wasn't it?! Phew!
-加油汤姆 下次吧 -加油汤姆斯
- Come on, Tom. Next time. - Come on, Thomas.
-加油 汤姆 -投球 斯特林格
- Come on, Tom. - Bowl him, Stringer.
投门前伸腿 投门前伸腿
Leg before wicket! It's leg before wicket!
对不起 我不这么认为
No. I'm sorry, I don't think it was.
-你被淘汰了 -听着 我没有犯规
- You're out. - Now listen, I really don't think I am.
他用腿挡住了球
His leg stopped the ball from hitting the stumps,
-必须出局 -裁判
- He's got to be out. - Umpire?
出局
Out!
比赛继续 公平竞争
Now, come along. Fair's fair, be reasonable.
球离三柱门远得很
The ball was nowhere near the wicket.
我应该料到你会作弊
Oh, I might have known you'd try and cheat.
你总是这样 只在乎自己不在乎别人
Your sort always do. No thought for anyone but yourself.
别这么对我哥哥说话
Don't you dare talk to my brother like that.
为什么 好几周了我们一分钱也没拿到
Why shouldn't he? We haven't been paid a penny in weeks.
对不起 我必须得承认
Now I'm sorry, I, I must confess,
情急之下 我犯了个错误
in the heat of the moment, I made a mistake.
出局无效
Not out.
汤姆 汤姆
Tom... Tom...
你不能就这么离开
You can't leave like this,
-比赛还没结束 -结束了 西德尼
- The game hasn't finished yet. - It is finished, Sidney.
你去哪 拜托回来吧
Where are you going? Come on, come back to the game.
干嘛那么在乎
What do you care?
玛丽
Mary.
你们没有他这个位置的替补
You haven't got another player to replace him.
-我们赢了 -是的
- We win. - That's right.
我来
I'll play.
但这不是男人的竞赛吗
Ah, but isn't this a gentleman's pursuit?
在威灵顿女人也打板球 牧师
Women play cricket in Willingden, Reverend.
威灵顿听上去比桑迪顿有活力多了
Willingden sounds infinitely more lively than Sanditon.
-裁判发话了 -不 我哥没有出局
- You heard the umpire. - He was wrong. My brother wasn't out.
继续
We play on.
继续
Play on.
你为什么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
告诉你什么
Tell you what?
你付不起薪水了
That you couldn't afford to pay the men.
那只是暂时的
Because it was a temporary situation,
大家知道的
and the men knew that.
等到帆船赛就好了 别太担心了 玛丽
The regatta will sort it out. You're making too much of it, Mary.
外面太热了 容易让人上火 仅此而已
It was hot out there. Tempers got frayed. That's all.
别骗自己了 汤姆 也别骗我了
Stop lying to yourself, Tom, and stop lying to me!
你都没钱付薪水
You couldn't find the money to pay your men,
还送我这个
yet you can give me this.
我能与你同甘共苦
I could bear anything, anything,
你却什么都瞒着我
if you had confided in me.
-玛丽 -不要
- Mary... - Don't.
玛丽
Mary, please...
你 孩子们 你们是我的全部
..You, the children, you are my life.
我会解决的 我发誓
I will repair this. You have my solemn word.
我现在就去伦敦
I will go straight to London now.
我这次一定能搞定
I'll make amends, if it is the last thing I do.
不要再许诺了 汤姆 你永远不会兑现的
Not more promises, Tom. All you ever do is break them.
眼睛盯着球 明白吗
Keep your eye on the ball, all right?
谢谢 我知道要干嘛
Thank you. I know what I'm doing.
如果跑不过去 就呆在原地
If you can't make the run, just stay put.
好的 谢谢
Yes, thank you.
我很清楚我该怎么做
I know exactly what I'm doing.
好了 我要专心发球了 你却让我分心
Now please. I'm concentrating, and you're putting me off.
好吧
All right.
开局吧
Let's play!
漂亮
Yes!
好样的
Yes!
加油 海伍德小姐 加油
Go on, Miss Heywood. Go on!
跑
Run!
真是太刺♥激♥了
This is too much excitement for one day.
你一个人吗 爱德华
All by yourself, Edward?
我乐意奉陪
I would offer myself as company,
但你姑母叫我过来告诉你她要休息了
but your aunt sent me to tell you she's retiring for the day.
跟我说这个干嘛
What's that to me?
我该告诉她吗
Shall I tell her that?
请吧
Please.
你姑母对于艾斯特和巴宾顿勋爵
Your aunt seems delighted by the prospect
日益暧昧的关系喜闻乐见
of Esther's growing liaison with Lord Babington.
等狡猾的艾斯特安全嫁进
With clever Esther safely married off
上流社会的圈子 就剩下你
and in the lap of luxury, that just leaves you...
还有我了
..and me.
还有你姑母的钱
And your aunt's money.
我在想咱俩谁会赢
I wonder which of us will triumph?
其实
Actually...
不用想
I don't.
他真帅 是吧
He's wonderful, isn't he?
兰姆小姐
Miss Lambe?!
那傻丫头又去哪儿了
Where is that silly girl?
这儿真美
It's very beautiful here.
我还以为你喜欢伦敦 巴宾顿勋爵
I thought your heart lay in London, Lord Babington.
这是换口味了吗
Are you suggesting a change in affection?
我想我正是此意
I think that's exactly what I'm suggesting.
而且 相信我 完全是意料之外的事
And, believe me, no-one is more surprised than I.
你觉得呢 德纳姆小姐
What are your feelings, Miss Denham?
觉得什么
About what?
天空
The sky?
大海
The water?
还是身边人
The company?
所有这些
All of that.
我在慢慢接受
It's growing on me.
但我不想这么早
Though I wouldn't want to be in agreement with you
就对您表示太多认同
too much, too soon.
是的是的 不管做什么 都要谨防这一点
No-no-no-no. Whatever you do, you must guard against that.
顾全面子
The humiliation.
-你得注意你的清誉 -你也是啊
- You have your reputation to consider. - And you yours.
不过你的肯定已经无可救药了
Though I'm sure yours is beyond redemption.
那可不一定
I think you'd be surprised.
剧集 | 桑迪顿 | 导航列表